Remember when there were infinity Star Wars threads a day? Now nothing. This franchise is over

Remember when there were infinity Star Wars threads a day? Now nothing. This franchise is over.

Attached: poe.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoinTheForce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ve literally never watched a Star Wars movie, am I missing out on anything?

Rip in pee Starwars

no

No. All of them are mediocre.

Disney has been going through a lot of staff lay offs

Attached: 1572029857268.webm (544x960, 1.15M)

You're missing out on Ben Quadinaros

do people even like the OT anymore?

DEY FLA NAO

Attached: dey.png (747x800, 763K)

Yes because theyre knee deep in joseph campbell

People actually think these places and things are a hoax. Why are people so sure of their world when they've never left their birth place? Fucking clown.

How old are you? Growing up with the OT then getting to watch the prequels come out every 3 years starting when I was 9, growing up with the likes on (non political / intentionally (((diversified)))) heroes like Luke Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker isn’t something I’d give up for the world. Gave me a sense of wonder and adventure I’ve never had except with LOTR

DAMN NIGGUH U SEREOUS RAINAO NIGGUH? DEY FUGGEN FLAINAO?

Is this a postfarm??

It's not even fun anymore, it's like beating a dead horse. But alsio the fact that they aren't releasing anything, they stopped making movies cuz they finally admit they have no idea. Even the Obi-wan show is on hold.

Just a soulless cash grab to sell merchandise.

Can’t believe George made 3 beloved classics that made billions, and after the sequels Disney is nearly fucking bankrupt. And people still attack episodes 1-3

It's not hard to believe when you look behind the curtain.

Attached: lfw.jpg (885x955, 191K)

That's an exclusive glimpse inside Skywalker Ranch.

>I used the infinity threads to destroy the infinity threads

SAY IT

WOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

It's super satisfying to see people who were so smug and so sure of themselves crash, burn, and fail. Yassss queen the force is female. Disney cost themselves billions of dollars and tarnished a beloved multimedia franchise all for some fucking woke points

>Lucasfilm recruiting
>It's all about women and diversity
They aren't looking for passionate and talented ppl they're looking for token diversity that they will pay peanuts and parade around like circus freaks while all the executives are jews and making 8 figures.
twitter.com/JoinTheForce

no. for some reason zoomers think the PT is some work of high cinema, but of course they're wrong
star wars sucks

Attached: 23566743214.jpg (686x526, 69K)

I thought TCW was supposed to fill the void after The Mandalorian.

>put a woman in charge of something
>said thing goes to crap in the most brain dead retarded way

Ive see this alot in in real life too, with all the female bosses ive had in my life

This. KK thought she could take a dump on screen and people would love it. It all blew up in their face and its been hilarious to watch.

those threads were just 95% of Yea Forums users trying to troll bait the 5% of actual marvel/starwars fans on this board
no one here actually gives a fuck about that shit they just want to shitpost about the flavor of the month. most people here dont even watch tv or movies

Same thing happens at every level.
>They put a woman director of Mulan
>she boasts about hiring all female crews.
>Film is bad, need expensive reshoots
>Still need cuts because women can't help but shove gay propaganda in it
Women should be put in any position of power because they don't know the concept of responsibility since they get away with everything.

Any care left I had died with the last Skywalker.

You killed off Ben like a dog so that the Palpatine lives on ? Pretty sick, I will not give you money and will not care for whatever comes next.

Good job.