Why is JoJo Rabbit Hated?

I thought it was pretty good.

Attached: 49EEA24C-24C0-40D8-9F3B-CA4BAAA75027.jpg (960x1440, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/p/open-access-holocaust-sources-and.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its Jewish propaganda

Me too. Before I saw it, I expected a very one dimensional perspective, but it was pretty balanced. Touching movie, without being too dark considering the subject and what happens. I'm usually very sceptical about movies with a kid as a lead, but he was written quite well.

>but it was pretty balanced

Except for the Gestapo vampires all of the actual Nazis in the movie were portrayed sympathetically. Even Jojo's teenage bullies because they were being conscripted with no actual training and were going to be raped to death by battle hardened Soviet warriors.

People who are totally not nazis get really upset about movies that criticize Nazis. Go figure

Kitschy propaganda rigamarole that is every bit as offensive as Inglorious Bastards' Jewish Death Squad-Death Squad. Wes Anderson makes Schindler's List both fake, and gay -- the film.

Because we're at war.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

I'm not a nazi but I hate jews. You can hate things without being a nazi. Black people and chinks are fine with me. Just don't care for jews. If that makes me a nazi then I guess palestinians are nazis too huh.

>battle hardened Soviet warriors

Attached: 9082D864-A38E-441C-A170-1A05DD6CA0B0.jpg (736x532, 68K)

you know exactly why people here shit on it.

>Germany's best troops lost to little kids

Zerg rush

The movie starts as a full comedy almost ripping off Wes Anderson in style, then at around two thirds into it goes full drama, ultimately not properly delivering either. Even leaving this aside, literally his worst movie I've seen so far. Even worst than Thor Ragnarok. I mean it's watchable but if it wasn't for the topic it wouldn't get a slice of the attention it got.

I found a couple of lines that can be applied to other groups as well.
>JEWISH MAGIC IS TOTALLY REAL GUYS!
>MY UNCLE BECAME A DRUNK, COULDN’T HOLD A JOB FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, AND FUCKED MY SISTER!
>JEWISH MAGIC IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!
If you replace “Jewish Magic” with white privilege or systemic racism people would probably still laugh at the joke.

Right wingers hate the idea of a 10 year old having a romantic relationship with an older person

The director Taika Cohen thinks people who are "Nazis" (Charlottesville protesters) should be thrown in jail lol.

whoa didn't know taika was the manager of the based department

That’s pretty ironic since he wrote one of the characters into saying that the main kid isn’t a Nazi even though he collects swastikas and supports Hitler.

The Holocaust is a sensitive topic for conspiracy addled loons unable to process their cognitive dissonance between accepting the fact that it happened, and that it somehow couldn't have happened, even though it apparently needed to happen.

The Nazis provided the proof. Just check their paperwork.

Open Access Primary Sources: holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/p/open-access-holocaust-sources-and.html?m=1

Attached: 20191226_182619.jpg (1058x7342, 3.12M)

And don't forget the physical evidence examined by experts who, unlike Leutcher, don't just have undergraduate art degrees and are real scientists who know what a "control" is.

Attached: Screenshot_20191125-113451.jpg (1066x2141, 831K)

>tfw we will never have a qt3.14 jewish girl living in our house who's going to bully you and call you names

I haven't seen it. Is it just more WW2 propaganda? I really don't care about those kinds of movies.

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FUN OF MUH NAZIRINOS BE NICE TO THEM THEY LOST ;________;

oh hai fruitcake! take your meds schizo

This has been shilled by los angeles types so I'm going to assume it has charm but is massively overrated.

What a consoomer mentality

>sceptical

esl people really just fuck off to your own chans. c and k are not even next to each other on the keyboard.

Theres a few good scenes but I thought the writing seemed off.

Hard to believe that a native english speaker wrote that stuff. Makes me believe that it was done on purpose and that's even more crazy to me.

6/10

woke anti-nazi garbage

MAGA 2020

Too fucking reddit

>Rebel Wilson
no thanks

Attached: garfield.png (603x600, 214K)

?

Attached: 1326400305033.jpg (268x200, 10K)

>that webm

Attached: 1580520341185.png (540x539, 353K)