"Okay take away all your money too, NOW what are you?"

Attached: AAAGGGHH_TONY.jpg (830x631, 81K)

Jewish

A genius.

super intelligent genius? what was caps point?

One thing I learned by being on Yea Forums is that you can be the smartest person in the thread/room and there will always be someone that will denigrate you for being yourself.

“You’re right Cap. Please forgive me. Can you please super punch my ass now?”

Lifted shoes

>without your super suit that you built yourself in a cave with your super intellect you're nothing!
you'd think a guy who was a scrawny loser before he was literally given superpowers wouldn't be such a dick about something like that

Absolutely nothing. That's what he should have started with. Tony Stark's "superpower" is being born into the aristocracy and plot armor. His suits of armor are pure fucking nonsense that break the laws of physics.

okay take away anything Stark Industrie every made, NOW what are you?

Attached: Steve_Rogers_receives_the_Super-Soldier_Serum.png (1000x425, 476K)

Even if tony was born in a slum in bangladesh, tony was a smart person so he wouldve done well in life even if it wasnt being a multi billionaire. Given that he isnt killed in some unfortunate gang violence.

Steve on the other hand living his normal life wouldve just been a nobody and wouldve had to do some menial job in an office somewhere that didnt require any physical labor.

Tony's only smart because he was raised in extreme wealth by another genius and had a top tier education and the utmost of comforts preventing distraction growing up. Most people in poverty and in the third world, even when equipped with an education system, are coping with so much loss and poverty around them that education can never be their first priority. The idea that Tony Stark would have risen from the ashes just because he's Tony Stark, is ignorant of the fact that Tony Stark is a highly curated elite successor of an American wealth dynasty supported by the highest orders in the nation.

>Even if tony was born in a slum in bangladesh, tony was a smart person
No. Tony Stark is the Lex Luthor of the Marvel universe (other than useless ass Reed Richards). His intelligence is nonsense. He's dumb as shit, yet he's a billionaire genius. His and Luthor's IQs are written like the Flash's super speed. It's what retards think a smart person sounds like. I bet every writer who's ever done anything for Luthor or Stark loves Big Bang Theory.

Steve was literally a normal guy living his life and he got where he did because of his actions. Steve is simply a WW2 volunteer whose superior demonstration of ethics and character placed him in an elite program. His life story is as valid as anyone else who worked hard to show up and contribute as best he could in one of the most relevant political events of the last century.

Then it's pretty redpilled about how working class poorfags are all just stupid leeches.

Obviously my point is you can create intelligence by investing in people

Faggot

Take away Steve's steroids and what is he?

Faggot

a loudmouth hypocrite

21st century numale

worthy of mjolnir

Okay, take away your box of scraps, too.

you can't get born from different parents

It’s true. Of course, the same thing applies to Shuri too.

>based
>absolute kino
>leddit
>soi
>coom
>checked
>kek
>white women are made to be ravaged by brown and black cocks
>cast them

Attached: worriedsoy.png (708x800, 33K)