Toil & Trouble

I'm still mad. How about you?

Attached: t&t.jpg (720x1028, 541.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/1517183214971867142
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Netflix would of shoved some gay agenda shit into it so no I am not. In fact I'm thankful for this, Bones, and hopefully Sonic.

But think of the lewds! The lewds. nigger! LEWDS!

Is it green when she spreads it? Light green?
Or pink inside?

I don't get mad over vague concepts. When a show is on air and proves itself and gets cancelled, sure that sucks. I have no attachment to a concept that I have no metric of judging its quality.
Netflix doesn't "shove" anything retard. There are plenty of cartoons that don't have any gay shit. You just trigger your confirmation bias because you're addicted to outrage.

Attached: 1544185150794.jpg (452x544, 12.68K)

>Netflix doesn't "shove" anything retard
So you confirm for not watching literally anything they put out?

Lauren got the rights back but she can't use what was already created at Netflix.... expect it someday on Disney+,Paramount+,AppleTV+ or HBO Max but with other desings

>twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/1517183214971867142

Attached: Main Leads.jpg (5642x3081, 3.89M)

>Netflix would of shoved some gay agenda shit into it
I'm cool with that, as long as we get to see cuties.

Witches and vampires. All I need are witches and vampires.

Attached: 103fd72b0aa27c71978a69b87ff65876ee01deddr1-700-393v2_00.jpg (512x287, 30.94K)

>How about you?
Not mad enough to make a second thread

Why?

How many of these little girl witch shows do we needs? Owl House then this shit too? Harry Potter ruined an entire generation.

>boring "quirky" shit
Nah, I'm good.

>How many of these little girl witch shows do we needs?
There could never be enough of them.
Owl House then this shit too?
Owl House is a garbage show. We need good shows about witches.

Stay classy.

The Mega is dead, right?
Is there a copy out there?

What is yer offer?

I want lauren to be my mummy gf

She should have crowdfunded this herself when MLP was at its peak and she'd still be running the show to this day with enough brony autism bucks leftover for her and Craig to retire.

No, lmao. Faust has become insufferable the last couple of years. She passive-aggressively tweets about her husband making more money than her despite having "the same job", which isn't true because she never actually ran a fucking show at Netflix, she shat on John DiMaggio for asking for a raise if he were to continue to voice Bender and she said something stupid like how VA's are given more priority than the "actual people who bring the characters to life". She's a few notches away from being full-on retard and saying weird things like how men shouldn't write female characters.

Attached: 546564654.png (1594x1260, 1.77M)

My friendship.

What does this even mean? You wanna be born from her and then be in an incestuous and romantic relationship with her? You want her to become pregnans, and then before she gives birth, for your conciousness to be transfered to the baby, so you can be born again with your current mind from her?

Is that what you're saying? Is that your sick, sick, sick idea?

mad about what? the premise looks boring. There's been no cartoons with any interesting premise since over the garden wall i think.

Projection

>the premise looks boring
But the witch girl is a hottie! What are you not getting?!

There haven been ANY cartoons like OtGW since it came out, everything is sol comedies or sorta action comedies, It's so boring

To be honest, I'll happily take western animation which looks really good, but is bland storywise. No body minds anime which is style over substance like Monogatari or any other shaft story.

Green Eggs & Ham and Kid Cosmic have no gay shit.

I need lewds of greeny.

>Another quirky girl who has to prove herself in a world of misogynistic rules, but it's ok because she's the greatest ever witch!
Nah, I'm happy this will never see the light of day, even if she got the rights back.

Nobody wants to work for her, as she is a well known bitch.

>she shat on John DiMaggio for asking for a raise if he were to continue to voice Bender
um, based?

She meant girls as in age ~10.

I get that the whole western cartoon landscape is in a bind, given that at this point, the audience is almost entirely girls, and it's shrinking.

Boys abandoned cartoons (which hasn't targeted them since the 90s) for competitive videogames, teen girls went to Tik Tok and casual gaming.

The small part of those audiences still interested in animation will watch anime.
Meanwhile the current western animated features are made to appeal to female Twitter SJW's aged 25+, it's just not working.

Attached: 32784823742.jpg (480x632, 65.07K)

>Not attractive
>Worldbuilding makes no sense
>Magic systems are lame.

And nothing of value was lost.

No one's stopping you from drawing fanart for a cancelled show

>Not attractive
OK, you troll.

Idk what this is but cool witch n cat

Very cool witch, and very cool cat. I swear, this show had potential.
Had? Has? I wanna be optimistic, but I don't know...

Opinions, and also, wrong opinions.

I'm in my mind thirties, I'm too old to stay mad about stuff like this anymore.

>I'm in my mind thirties, I'm too old
No! You aren't!

to be fair dont you guys think we have too much girls on magical worlds already?
Hilda, amphibia, owl house, star vs the forces of evil.

like i dont mind another show with a girl protag but come on i tired of the same magic theme.

What girl under the age of 10 is ditching cartoons to watch anime? Unless they stumble upon it or it's something like Pokemon, I just don't buy that claim.

>dont you guys think we have too much girls on magical worlds already?
No.

This.

She looks like a reject from that trio of green dudes from ppg

And that's cute AF. If you disagree you're wrong.

What kind of undies you think she wears?

None, I hope.

>Netflix would of shoved some gay agenda shit into it
who cares!?

Why is there two threads of this witch?

Because I didn't notice the other one when I made this thread.

If you think Faust wouldn't make it super gay all on her own, you're nuts.

>She shat on John DiMaggio for asking for a raise if he were to continue to voice Bender and she said something stupid like how VA's are given more priority than the "actual people who bring the characters to life"

Source i don't remember this?

it's not fair guys i just want more cute big-nosed girls. I hope they keep the dorky/tomboy look.

Attached: 1643234084316.jpg (400x400, 23.43K)

I only saw Cartoon Brew and a literal who artist from Dreamworks TVA complaining about it, what we know as part of the raise was that DiMaggio wanted the raise for his VA coworkers on the revival beacuse like animation, voice acting is also underpayed as we saw with the case of Miraculous Ladybug

Basically they got jealous that Disney gave them a raise to John and the Futurama cast more faster than them.

Aren't witches evil?

The sexiest of them all! Pumpkin panties!

Attached: tumblr_lpopzpMjGP1qdg1mko1_500.gif (500x281, 480.37K)

>Not attractive
not with that attitude

Smudge a cute

Attached: 209C03B4-1308-43D7-8AC6-FB119545BD8A.jpg (720x951, 486.91K)

Who’s the cute witch girl I been seeing?