Wife dies in childbirth

>wife dies in childbirth
>he gives no fucks
>we never hear about her
>dont even know her name

Attached: 74D03D7B-90C5-4CAA-99FE-A37531324E44.jpg (739x415, 26.03K)

Literally who, phoneposter?

dont see why i should give info you should already know when ir mocking me for using a phone, ur oathetic

Sounds about right for the time period, what's weird is that he never remarried to get a son

Attached: D4UhvmzX4AEb6nk.jpg (750x627, 109.55K)

They had to make time for the silly puffin user. Priorities.

Attached: Ep9Mub3XEAUJvOY.jpg (871x614, 43.66K)

His hair was gray when he had Odette. I'm sure he's just happy one of his swimmers actually won.

I hate/love this movie for giving me a beautiful knight princess and not using her

Catholics cant divorce, don't you know anything about christianity and history?

He just fucked sexslaves

We don't know when she died, to be fair.

I got the pictures provided by a kindly drawfag
Keep this thread alive for 6 hours

I love this movie for inexplicably tacking one a music video for an English version of a Japanese pop song that not only didn’t appear in the film- but is completely opposite of the theme. It’s a song about love at first sight.

It's not divorce if she's dead

I like how most people agree now that the only good part of the movie was the cute little musical number between tomboy Odette and Erick butting heads with each other. It's funny how the personalities and conflict they established between them as kids doesn't play into the rest of the movie at all.

Unless Odette was delivered Berserk style I doubt it was very long before the birth.

Attached: struggler.jpg (639x463, 91.64K)

Yeah, this is something i believe kings did.

Not kill their wives, of course, that's a good way to piss off literally every christian kingdom in existence since your wife was a noble too, and an important one if you're not a crummy noble.

But to remarry if their wives died.

non-atheists believe you still exist when you are dead you fucking soulless retard, PLUS EARLY CATHOLICS

does anyone have the fan arts of the brown metal princess?

>Not kill their wives, of course,

Attached: I got married to the Widow Next Door.jpg (1200x900, 359.73K)

This came up in at least one of the gospels and Jesus gave the wife of a dead husband the ok to remarry.

POLYANDRY!

Attached: pandavas.jpg (904x1231, 1.27M)

Abolishment of marriage, actually

uah...?

Yeah, according to Jesus the whole institution of marriage doesn't carry over into heaven. I don't know whether that is supposed to mean celestial free love is a thing or if it's supposed to be some sort of courtly romance on divine steroids, but there you go.

Jesus said in the bible that his into couples tho, not more than that.

Want to give that sentence another go?

kys blasphemer

That's quite a reduction in word count

>wife dies in childbirth
>doesn't remarry
It's obvious that the king is gay, and he's glad he has Odette as an excuse so he doesn't have to pork another woman again.

concubines and sexslaves u retard

It means there is no love for each other in that way in heaven. Everyone is going to have the same type of relationship with each other there.

As a kid, I barely noticed the opening number at all. But as an adult, I think Derek’s line at the end “I love you. I always have.” holds a lot more weight because of that song’s inclusion. The guy acts tsundere towards this chick for like fifteen years, then when he thinks she’s dead he finally admits that he probably loved her since sometime during the very first summer they spent together. And that admission turns out to be the magical “declaration of everlasting love” that breaks the curse. Him saying “I will always love you in the future” didn’t work, but “I always did love you before now” did.

However I think it takes too much overthinking to even notice that touch, and the movie is otherwise so simple I’m not even sure if that’s what they were going for.

This part always bugged me. I understand having trouble getting your words out because you've been put on the spot, but how does that translate into "what else is there"? Would've made more sense if he were tripping over his words and she took that as an indication he didn't actually know her enough.

It's not hard to imagine he missed her in private. Alternatively, it was a strictly arranged marriage and he was none too fond of his wife, though that wouldn't explain his positive attitude toward his daughter's own pair off.

My nitpick with that is that the only thing that really prompted his clear change of heart and attitude was the fact that he blatantly thought Odette became hot.

They fought their whole lives before he decided that she was beautiful and couldn't think of anything else to say about her. And then he swore a life long revenge mission to save her.

Attached: 3406597.gif (192x224, 50.8K)

He was just dumb and inexperienced. To him love began and ended with "pretty lady" until he grew out of it.

disgusting, so actually think your gonna fuck ur parents in heaven. schizo

The summer vacation shit pisses me, off its american is shit, keep that shit out of our fairytails, they did not want a monarchy!

Traveling to a vacation home in the summer because the weather is nice that time of year was a thing before america.

he was happier than anything holding the baby, he didnt give a fuck his wifes dead

Maybe he meant it at first?
I don't remember the movie super well, but him only caring about her looks seems like a character flaw that would be corrected by the end.

No ur full of shit, that would have been in spring.
Your inserting your own bullshit into everything.
We never had summer vacation in the colonies or britain. Shut the fuck up retard

Spring is a shitty season and a terrible time to vacation.

About another 2 hours to go
I'm at work

Attached: 1650575188464.jpg (1543x1274, 527K)

He was probably thrilled she survived, or the wife died later

So which was better?
Quest for Camelot or Swan Princess?

They also had talking animals and a magical hulk hogan

Swan princess, honestly

Rothbart was a chad

Attached: Rothbart-001_2_copy_large.jpg (288x480, 16.54K)

even the bible promotes cuckoldry? fucking bronze age simps

it means some guy's wife died and people were giving him shit for fucking a new broad so he pretended jesus was cool with it and eventually it made it into the book

I don't know, I thought the intent was that he did appreciate her for more than her beauty but had trouble articulating what else he liked about her. Though I may be misinterpreting things.

He should team up with Ruber.

She pretty

good point

Marriage contracts have always been void with the death of one of the parties

HOLYSHIT ORANGE HAIRED PEOPLE ARE THE BAD GUYS... thats kinda genocide incitement considering all the orange haired people killed in history...

Attached: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (1080x602, 66.03K)

Husband was dead, wife was alive. It was a point of some religious debate at the time I think

What part of "there is no love in that way" did you not understand? You are the schizo one here.

LOL christians think heaven is NO SEX

lmao

Doesn't sound so bad to me

We will find happiness in heaven without sex because we will not yearn for it any more than we did when we were young children. It's hard for a coomer to remember those happy days without thinking of sex, I know.

Bruh, lust is a fucking sin, of course that shit doesn't exist in the eternal paradise, you fucking buffoon.

Didn't Augustine basically make that up? Coveting another's wife is a sin but pretty sure your own is fair game.