Sailormoon

Who are the best people to play as the cast of this kino?

Attached: Sailormoon.webm (704x480, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nCCDh-PSNNA
youtube.com/watch?v=xS027mYtRu8
youtu.be/l-Q0FhFbdyE
youtube.com/watch?v=L1xAPQgGZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Si7vbsqw4L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4q0LS0EagL4
youtube.com/watch?v=UcHqwwq6y8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the cunny trinity

you know the cast would be too diverse today

test

either little girls or little crossdressing boys

>watching moe

dunno but my wife is going as this saucy little tramp to ECCC she wanted me to go as tuxedo mask but I told her I don't do gay shit

Attached: Tessa_Thompson_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (1472x1875, 1.97M)

formerly

what is that hairline called?

sailor moon predates moe mah nigga

Frank Langella

nigga all you'd need to do is wear a tux and a mask

The Bell curve

sailor moon is the most visually stunning and pretty thing ive ever seen. a once in a lifetime kind of thing. there is no cast that can do it justice. there cant be a remake or new series, live action or animated that could come close.

Victoria Justice as Sailor Mars

Attached: 1365549085050.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

Yeah and pose for photos and shit and drive to seattle and find parking and fight through hordes of unshowered retards and smell her girlfriends changing their sweaty ass costumes in their hotel room I aint doin all that
3d6 bell curve is based so does that mean its hot?

Why hasn't Hollywood bothered to make a new Magical Girl show though? Charmed was the last one I guess?

It was really good

Sailor Moon is trash.

wrong

I'll definitely agree on it being visually stunning but the actual show is autistic. Then again, I saw the English dub so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Jesus Christ my sides...

Perfect casting.

Idris Elba as Taxedo Mask.

the dic dub turned it into something entirely different from the original, not sure if you watched the whole series, but even in the original, the first season is pretty bad compared to the rest of it. R, super/S, and stars get heavier than a death in the family, which was realy unexcpted to me. really packed with emotion which the original voice actors nailed. it only continued to get more and more visually creative. the ost is fantastic.

youtu.be/nCCDh-PSNNA
over the top ear and eye candy

Literally all Netflix is is shows about annoying little girls with superpowers. Stranger Things, Sabrina, I Am Not Okay With This. If your show doesn't have some roastie with a supernatural twist they don't make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS027mYtRu8

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 7K)

Footfag coomer too busy looking at feet to realize she wouldn't look good with black hair

A young nobody that auditions well. Anyone well known is too ancient for the part.

>she wouldn't look good with black hair
based schizo

Attached: 1546222191515.jpg (1080x1080, 443K)

Sadly it would be all gross Americans instead of based japanese qts

Well the Sailor Scouts look different and Japs all look the same

I still think the fandom is infested with art hoes with daddy issues but I'll give the show a shot.

Good fandom to fuck

probably more now than ever, but that isn't exactly a bad thing really, all fandoms have a weird stereotype problem and makes you want to not be associated, but rubbing shoulders with personality disorder'd art hoes can be a good thing...

SM has a formula with its filler episodes but are worth watching for the villain designs/transformations/themes and their silly plans to harvest souls. like wanting the delicious energy of teenage girls so the evil people set up a fake jewelry store with rings and earrings that suck the nubile innocent girl power out of their bodies etc. lots of stand alone one episode stories that can be ridiculous. but the over arching stories are grim as fuck.

all of the sailor transformations are so fucking campy and I hate that I like it

What were they thinking?

Attached: toon_makers_sailor_moon_sailor_mercurys_wheel_chair-1024x764.jpg (1024x764, 114K)

I dont know what you mean, SM perfected that shit. They are sparkly with huge poses, femininity and grace. There is no reason to feel bad about loving it. Their transformations and attacks are based on emotion and love instead of just a higher str stat. Just abstract power levels that fit with beautiful glowing dances and pastel heart shaped bubbles and shooting stars with uplifting music. Sailor moon did magical girl the best

I thank god every day that this wasn't made.

Attached: eugenia.jpg (1080x1077, 205K)

It was the original "social justice" push. They were trying to capture demographics beyond the white male. Including the disabled. It got so bad the disabled got together and had their spokesperson hold a press conference begging marketers to stop targeting them. Which effectively ended the "political correctness" movement.

>Hello little paralyzed girl, you get superpowers!
>yay!
>you're still paralyzed tho
>uh

S (third season) is by far the best, what with its sci-fi elements.

I wish it had been. I wish it was a larger, more recognizable reminder of how ridiculous social justice and political correctness are.

youtu.be/l-Q0FhFbdyE

Attached: w850-2.jpg (700x528, 61K)

i think i agree with you, S and superS are just about perfect. the filler, the music, the villains and transformations. so damn good. stars is probably better than R, R was SM finding it's feet. sailor stars is fucking great though maybe better than superS, hard to pick. idk what is up with the first season, it is fun at least

There's no way to find someone a perfect as her in real life.

Attached: best sailor senshi.webm (704x480, 1.56M)

>like sailor mars best
>gf only wants to dress up as sailor jupiter
suffering is real

psychedelic perfection

Anyone who watched this as a kid now has sex with men

Fuck this would have been hilarious

Attached: American_jupiter.jpg (1600x1200, 210K)

Kill yourself, faggot.

>Sailor moon did magical girl the best
Yes.

Attached: Black Lady Transformation.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

That destroyed me as a 10 year old kid.

Attached: LB.gif (500x281, 981K)

I watched it because I liked the battles. Years later I realized why my dad watched it with me.

Attached: Rei old transformation.webm (704x480, 1.73M)

I would have rioted, sailor Jupiter is one of my earliest waifus.

Attached: 1490056717381.jpg (733x550, 57K)

Attached: 527px-Sailor_Jupiter.jpg (527x375, 31K)

Never watched it, or anime in general, but that washed over me and put me into a dreamy comfy mood. It feels good. Gonna smonke lots of weed like a DUDE and watch this. It is beautiful

Attached: venus_5.webm (480x360, 2.84M)

my favorite

do people still not like SuperS? its my favorite

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Is it possible to protect your IP from (((them))) freely adapting your work?

DID SOMEBODY SAY THE C WORD?

anime watching tranny spotted

Attached: Sailor Moon SuperS - 09 (136).webm (480x360, 2.92M)

Stars is best season hands down.

Shojo is objectively the best genre. Debate me.

Attached: Sailor Moon SuperS - 09 (136)-2.webm (480x360, 2.79M)

i wouldn't even care for forced diversity, as long as they're sexy 13 year old girls
fucking based

Attached: 6e394e68bf86.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

Freya Allen as Moon
Isabella Moner/Merced as Mercury
Dafne Keen as Mars

wiseman did nothing wrong. he just wanted to reunite the universe with nothingness

Attached: 86-e1403219685154.jpg (710x478, 41K)

Margot Robbie

Best girl.

Miyuu Sawai as Moon
Rika Izumi as Mercury
Keiko Kitagawa as Mars
Mew Azama as Jupiter
Ayaka Komatsu as Venus

What the hell? Can we delete this from the internet please? It's incredibly distressing.

>ching chong ching
nah let's have some people who look unique

I listed the cast of the live action tv show.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

i was making a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=L1xAPQgGZ0U

>when you only got 2 minutes to get dressed

God, I miss the golden age of anime.

I loved her and Mars so much.

She's second best

Someone shoop a black band on her forehead so it looks like she's wearing a baseball cap backwards.

Thread theme. Brought to you by Cheez TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=Si7vbsqw4L8

Attached: cheez tv.gif (404x295, 944K)

Damn those fanmade transofmrations are amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=4q0LS0EagL4

youtube.com/watch?v=UcHqwwq6y8Y

gay

Henry Cavill as Tuxedo Mask.

Attached: Bond2.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

Not bad

You're not aussie are you?

Attached: look here.jpg (634x634, 35K)

holy fuck that's a based and redpilled post if I ever saw one