SPUMC UPDATES

KRAVEN

>The movie is about Kraven being recruited by Calypso to prevent corrupt magnate Gregory Herd from performing the Gathering of the Five.
>Herd recruits the Foreigner and the Chameleon to stop Kraven, and Kraven later learns that the Chameleon is his brother and their father Nikolai Kravinoff is the real villain and Herd’s boss.
>Calypso also works for Nikolai and manipulated Kraven so Nikolai could sacrifice him in the ritual, but she falls in love with Kraven and helps him fight Nikolai.
>Aaron Taylor-Johnson is Kraven, Ariana DeBose is Calypso, Russell Crowe is Nikolai, Fred Hechinger is the Chameleon, Christopher Abbott is the Foreigner and Alessandro Nivola is Herd.

MADAME WEB

>The movie is about Julia Carpenter meeting Cassandra Webb and learning she is the next Madame Web and must protect the avatar of the Web of Life from a mysterious serial killer.
>The killer turns out to be Webb’s daughter Charlotte Witter, who wants to steal the avatar’s power for herself.
>Julia must learn how to control her powers to fight Charlotte and protect the avatar, teenager Anya Corazón.
>Dakota Johnson is Julia, Sidney Sweeney is Charlotte, and Vera Farmiga is in final talks for Cassandra. Sony wants Jena Ortega for Anya and is eyeing Scott Eastwood, Moses Ingram and Jeffrey Dean Morgan for supporting roles.

VENOM 3

>The movie is in active development for a 2024 release with Andy Serkis as the director.
>Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Reid Scott and Stephen Graham will return.
>Patrick Mulligan will become Toxin, but will be a rival vigilante rather than the main villain.
>The plot features Venom and Toxin being hunted by the government and having to join forces to fight the Xenophage, a genetically engineered symbiote killer that goes rogue.

Attached: SUMC.png (1200x900, 1.72M)

SPIDER-WOMAN

>The movie is in active development for a 2024 release with Olivia Wilde as the director.
>The plot features Jessica Drew developing spider-like powers as a child due to a serum created by her father and being captured by a criminal organization that tries to turn her into a weapon.
>Jessica manages to escape and lead a peaceful life until the organization locates her, forcing Jessica to join forces with a government agent to take them down.
>Sony wants Ana de Armas as Jessica Drew and is eyeing Rebecca Ferguson for the lead villain.

SILVER SABLE

>The movie is active development, but there is no director or release date yet.
>The plot will feature mercenary Sylvia Sablinova assembling the Wild Pack to get revenge on an international crime syndicate for her parents’ murder.
>Sony wants Jodie Comer as Silver Sable.

NIGHTWATCH

>The movie is active development, but there is no director or release date yet.
>The plot will feature Dr. Kevin Trench developing a suit with cloaking abilities to prevent a corrupt corporation from weaponizing his nanotech research.
>Sony wants Regé Jean-Page as Nightwatch.

CROSSOVERS

>Sony wants a Sinister Six Multiverse crossover film where Tom Holland fights Michael Keaton, Tom Hardy, Jared Leto and others, but it is in very early stages of development and will be unconnected to Marvel’s next Spider-Man project with Holland.

>Sony plans to introduce their own Spider-Man to the SPUMC. They approached Andrew Garfield, but he declined, so there have been talks about setting the films in his universe but having him retire so he doesn’t have to appear.

Attached: Spider-Man.png (1057x800, 1.04M)

Why is Snoy like this?

Kraven sounds like a weird, botched version of Wanted.

It's crazy that people are paying for these movies.

Seems like a normal thing that happens

>Kraven movie
>Nightwatch movie
>fucking MADAME WEB movie
>no Spider-Man 2099

>popular chick from euphoria
>looks somewhat like Black Cat and might get zoomers into theatre seats, because apparently zoomers love euphoria
>instead gets cast as the evil Spider-Woman that hasn't appeared in like 20 years and nobody remembers
>and she'll probably get killed at the end of the movie
ffs, Sony.
Although Ana de Armas as Jess appeals to my coomer side.

The concept of Spider-Man without Spider-Man in these kitschy B-movies seems so retarded that I thought the only reason Venom did well was because Venom is already a popular character that audiences want to see on screen.

But then Sony hit another financial success with Morbius, a villain that nobody but comic-book fans already cared about.

So now I don't know anymore. Maybe this will work out for them, regardless of how retarded I think it all sounds.

Now I know this is fake. Because Spike Lee was the only one pushing Nightwatch, and this guy claims there’s no director.

>Because Spike Lee was the only one pushing Nightwatch

Wrong. Sony was pushing Nightwatch onto Lee.

>fight the Xenophage
I knew they'd eventually do this, if true

Attached: xeno.jpg (1055x1600, 642.78K)

It's a shame the comics never did anything else with that species during the Space Knight era or Venomverse.

Will they be doing Knull next?

>pushing Tom Hardy as a heroic Venom
>also pushing Tom Hardy to fight Spider-Man in a Sinister Six team

>Sony hit another financial success with Morbius
I thought Morbius bombed...?

Awww I want Jessica Drew in the MCU instead.

A Poison Xenophage would have been amazing in Venomverse.

Why would Tom Hardy Venom ever be part of a supervillain group?

>The concept of Spider-Man without Spider-Man in these kitschy B-movies seems so retarded
I don't get this complaint. Venom has solo lore. Many spider-man villains, on pure concept, could theoretically tell interesting stories of their own.

Why do these super obvious fake posts come from rabid dick riding Disney/Tom Holland bitchboys? Sony would never use Tom Holland because, His character portrayal is owned by disney mcu or his production rights are with Disney not Sony. If Sony wanted to use him as their spiderman, they would have to pay Disney to use Tom Holland, which Sony would never do. The Sony/Disney deal has a joint venture and Sony wouldn't be allowed to use him also without Marvel Studios involvement. So stop the larp, you Disney ball dragging faggot and go post this bullshit on Reddit where this shit belongs.

Because they have to justify the license every five years or so and doing this means they might be able to build up enough sub-series to Spider-Man in order to make sure they always have something to work with. I mean we joke about this shit online but this is just what companies do when they have something potentially profitable they might risk losing. You think the 1987 TMNT cartoon lasted as long as it did because it was popular until the end? No, they kept renewing it because they had nothing else and would lose the license if they didn't.

Attached: spider-man FPDC3I-XMAEydfm.jpg (4096x1620, 766.19K)

Lol, DIsney should just buy Spider-Man back. Just bite the bullet. Go wild. Make bank.

Do they tell interesting stories though?
Do they really?

Sony is never selling anytime soon.

It's doing okay. It's not a smash hit like Venom but it broken even and will turn in some profit when it's all said and done.

>Implying Spider-Man and Venom won't team up against the Sinister Six

Think, anons, think.

>Sony would never use Tom Holland because, His character portrayal is owned by disney mcu or his production rights are with Disney not Sony.

That's not how it works, retard.

All they have to do is make a joker-style mysterio movie about quentin rebelling against the hollywood industry that screwed him.

I just want them to use their own Spider-Man again

Morbius was a critical and Financial bomb

>critical
yes

>financial
no

That's exactly how it works, Sony & Disney did a joint venture with their films and marvel studios hired Tom Holland and when they did Marvel studios owned this version of spiderman or AL East 50/50, which is Tom Holland's spiderman s production rights. That's why Sony couldn't put Tom in venom 1, not that they wanted to they didn't but couldn't anyway. If Sony wanted to ever use Tom Hollands spiderman, they would have to pay Disney or use their own and that shit has been confirmed by many credible people. You Faggots just have a hard time coping that bitchhoy Tom and his amazingly lame friends aren't returning. Learn rights you mouth breathing neck beard.

Just make a fucking R rated Spider-Man Noir movie jeez

I'm not too fond of these designs

Another symbiote villain. :zzz:

Lmao, don't tell me you believe that cinemas screen movies for free?

Well, I mostly saved them because I felt they were interesting to look at. They wouldn't be welcome in a "real" comic or cartoon, but for fan art they're fine.

Attached: spider-man FPDC75ZXoBAEkEg.jpg (4096x1669, 654.85K)

Sony literally pulled Holland out of the MCU when they briefly split in 2019 and was already gearing up a crossover film with Venom when Marvel brokered a new deal.

Boy, I sure do love a Kraven movie where he doesn't actually hunt anything...

It was pretty funny seeing Tom go full shill mode during that period claiming that Venom and ITSV were masterpieces, and that he was excited to work with Sony again.

Bullshit they were never going to add Holland with Venom and feige wouldn't have allowed it, for reasons I stated. Sony pulled Spiderman out of the mcu and that's when they started negotiating with Andrew Garfield to return as spiderman, if he declined they would've cast a new spiderman instead, but Tom Holland was never a option. Tom Holland exist to be Disney's spiderman, he was never going to be Sonys spiderman once the deal ended. You fags need to pay attention instead of fanboying on terrible Disney movies. Morbius clearly established that they're all within Tasm universe clearly and the director even hinted at this being the case. This thread is all larp by some Faggot Disneyland fan having a hard time coping, that Tom Holland spiderman is terrible and no one but bottom fags like him want him to return, doesn't matter he isn't returning no matter how bad you anons want it. Stay mad.

??? By removing Oscorp from the movie?

Meds.

Looking good sonybros, only issue is Andrew not coming back. I'm praying for at least one movie to end his story in a good way

Attached: E5TUyLZWQAEOAjw.jpg (474x424, 30.76K)

>Venom 3 fights yet another Symbiote
I don't know what I expected

Attached: meds9.png (512x497, 336.66K)

Oscars tower in the distance was still there along with many other Tasm 2 references, 1000% Tasm the only oscorp cut scene was the logo on the building that wasn't the oscorp tower to begin with, that was trailer trickery. Vultures wings are the same ones from Tasm 2, yes I checked it's them. So this thread is fucking larp.

You're so fucking stupid.

They are but not for money Disney is willing to pay.

Disney would trade Star Wars to get Spider-Man movie rights.

Sony are just not interested in selling them, we know this because Sony sold the TV rights just for an extension on the movie rights.

The only way I can see disney getting full over Spider-Man is if they pull a Fox and buy Sony movie division or that same division goes bust which is possible

>who will be the new spider-man if andrew garfield passed
>Into the Spider-Verse 2 is split into two films

buddy if you can't read the writing on that wall about a certain somebody jumping into the SPUMC for a teaser shot and later on confirmation you need to see a doctor

>They wouldn't be welcome in a "real" comic or cartoon, but for fan art they're fine.
True

WE'RE EATING GOOD SPUMCBROS

Attached: spumcwomen.jpg (1920x1980, 2.1M)

>Big wheel movie when?

If they were smart they'd introduce a new Spider-Man, like the CW. The amount of people that are going to be confused by Andrew Garfield still being Spider-man outweighs the amount of TASM fans

>another voice asking me to stop
no

Yes it is. It’s part of why they recast Edward Norton’s Hulk. Suddenly the Bruce Banner of the big team up Marvel films isn’t the guy on contract over at Universal. Universal can’t do shit with a sequel now because their star is replaced. They sat on the rights for a decade unable to to anything because disney kneecapped them.

Does it hurt pulling so much shit out of your ass?

>No connections to Morbius

No Way Home proved people want Garfield back

I think the issue in it, is Garfield not longer wanting to be Spider-Man. He's nearing 40, and he's said he doesn't see himself as Spider-Man anymore.

>no Spider-Man 2099
Isn't that Spider-Verse 2

>VENOM 3
>no mpreg Tom Hardy
What the fuck was the point of the huge gay push and ending to Venom 2?

Attached: 1648668137731.png (285x450, 255.21K)

no, it proved sheep will instantly change their mind after hating TAS and Andrew for 10 years if they see enough people doing so