User, you are going to watch my new season in 4 days, right?

user, you are going to watch my new season in 4 days, right?

Attached: Sypha_Belnades_Netflix.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxS46BTcrrs
youtube.com/watch?v=oTFpMYhRbkQ&list=FLhA_MjRWFMe0P397rCbVsAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't watch weebshit.

yes, I love weebshit

Say that again?

Attached: 1578254373380.png (497x499, 336K)

I bet these are all the same guy

Holy based

>4 posters in thread
>4 posts
Ok schizo

They made you a filthy gypsi, so no

NO WEEBSHIT!

Attached: Joker murrayhh.png (735x811, 607K)

Are you saying you murdered those three anons? For watching weebshit?

He has a lot of phones.

Do it for her

Attached: vamp.jpg (946x671, 39K)

Are they picking up right after last season or will there be a time skip?

He'll fuck them over so bad lmao

Right after

It's been shit so far but probably.

S2 was alright I guess but S1 felt like a half season like really a long film and less than a season so it's hard to judge it for that. And then they just accelerated the ending and climax of S2. So they really gotta work on their pacing here. I'm just glad it's here cause after watching Narcos and Altered Carbon there's nothing else on Netflix for awhile.

I've only seen season one and it was really bad

>Not even dubs
Gettoutahere

I will watch it, but it might be in 4 days or in 2 years

Yes

Attached: giphy.gif (494x273, 508K)

Have they used the Fire Whip yet? I can't remember if Belmont did yet?

Nah I'd rather Watch Artoria Pendragon's upcoming movie.

Attached: Royal_BUST.png (1024x554, 535K)

You will watch when it airs on Thursday

Attached: DT2ofWcXUAADcfb.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Yes, but forcedly because this might as well be the only animated series will get for it. The issue with this adaptation is that the makers like Castlevania, but abhor religion, which is an integral part of the motivation of the Belmonts, which are intrinsically holy and pious men. S1 and 2 shat all over those motivations reducing Trevor to a dudebro moron. They are also evidently bound by political correctness, seen by Hector's pointless change of race and backstory. It's a pity that they want ruin good plot points for pats in the back.
It's a cartoon, not an anime series. It's like saying "I do/don't watch weebshit" when talking about Looney Tunes.
It was shown in the trailer for S3.

I planning to kms, but i'll put it on hold.

I want to lick and fuck Syphas butthole.

It's gypsy butthole so it probably smells like saffron or nutmeg or something

Relapsed Christians are unfortunately a thing in media now to placate atheists etc. Like being an alcoholic like I used to be religious but I quit cold turkey

no because it's garbage just like the people who watch it

I don't want no Valentine I just want Valentino

Oh, I fully understand why they make the changes. It just makes for an inferior product and messed up several plot points that they have had (and will have) to fix in order to make sense of outcomes.

Make me slut

God damn SotN is such a perfect game. I still go back to it once or twice every year.

of course, last season was fucking amazing especially the last fight with the soundtrack. It's actually a good adaptation and the animation looks good

Attached: 1564798547366.png (454x520, 219K)

I'm more ticked about Hollywoods need to hire someone tha t either hates the source material or never heard of it.

the fact you have this saved on your harddrive says more about you than what you think you're trying to project onto others

rent free

Says alot about all of us

BASED
same here

Attached: 1555374222153.png (936x720, 645K)

with the exception of the Dracula fight season 2 was shit

He, the 20 seconds of a shitty version of Bloody Tears was quasi kino.

I can't decide if I love how they made Trevor use the whip or hate it.

we live in a society

Do you drink?

Attached: image.jpg (500x515, 38K)

I do

Attached: 1583069548979.jpg (900x727, 139K)

Bump

sometimes

yes, i love drinking

Castlevania died when Dracula destroyed the forest and killed the deer. Dracula was the only one to root for. I don't care about the humans.

I think this show marks the very first time that a western show truly looked japanimated

I love Sypha's accent so much

hell yeah, brother. spaniard gals sound so very fierce

I hope we get more classic Castlevania songs this time around
youtube.com/watch?v=AxS46BTcrrs

Attached: Carmilla.png (837x712, 559K)

Based

I liked the show but it went insanely heavy handed on the religion stuff and seemed like it tried to make them too real. I thought it would have been cooler if there was like an internal struggle of the church and the new head guy (cant remember his name) basically does the stuff thinking hes right but at the same time it goes against the official church. It's been a while since I've seen it but as far as cartoons go it's good besides that.

Imagine giving a shit about the plot of a Nintendo game. Lmaoing at ur life rn.

Will we get Hector fighting Isaac or not

The lack of the Belmont's faith was crap indeed. I mean, c'mon, the first one was a crusader and all of them use crosses and holy water as weapons. I blame Warren Ellis with his edgy atheist bullshit. That being said, I still enjoy the show, but it could have been more kino had them not cut these elements.

Attached: SOTN_Cross.gif (439x284, 1.61M)

Also, I wish they hadn't changed Isaac's race just so we could see his flamboyant ass design in action.

Attached: Isaac.jpg (344x512, 31K)

Season one had potential, season two squandered it. I might check it out someday when I have Netflix again but I dont feel any pressure to. The white hair vampires was cute.

>not moving on from CV3
cancelled by the end of the season

>new trailer already surprassed the old one in terms of views and has over 100k likes
i think they'll be fine

this, S3 should be a timeskip to simon's era, with the belmonts back and dracula ressurected

Attached: pic.jpg (1080x833, 150K)

So realistically the only eras they could do are Rondo/Symphony, Aria/Dawn and maybe Bloodlines/Portrait right? The rest don't have enough characters to adapt into a show and/or are shit games no one cares about.

remember laughing my ass off first time that happened. Ican hear the music

youtube.com/watch?v=oTFpMYhRbkQ&list=FLhA_MjRWFMe0P397rCbVsAg