Which religion presents the most plausible idea of a God and what is the plausible idea?

Which religion presents the most plausible idea of a God and what is the plausible idea?

Attached: Capture15.png (1188x726, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buddhistinformation.com/buddhist_attitude_to_god.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically this only one.

Attached: 81KoYQBJZAL.jpg (1000x1665, 327K)

>1 poster

If God is a psychotic teenager virgin, then yes.

The most plausible ideas come from Jesus and Moses.

God is just and loving and fair and everything is with purpose because God is all-powerful (by necessity--it wouldn't be a God otherwise), and all-knowing and the elements of love and justness and kindness and fun and happiness are indications of that, but it usually our choice of straying from those good things in life that lead to the bad, that god allows by virtue of free will (being unfree to sin is not free will, and imo sentience cannot exist without free will you'd be an NPC otherwise). So everything is fair, we often just stray from good deeds and grow to godless societies in seek of lust power and riches.

God is good. God is great, so let's all dance and celebrate.

>posts in his own thread

Damn
In my opinion the most plausible idea of god is something like a black hole, we can grasp the concept of it but we may never understand it completely. Also if god exists it is definitely not anthropomorphic

The Quran shows a compassionate God. Don’t be a moron. :3

I'm mostly impressed by the advaita vedanta school of thought. Take out spooky cultural rituals and shift the polytheistic element to a purely metaphorical one and that's what I ended up coming to in my own thoughts

>implying God mentioned in Quran isn't loving
Go read the book first user

Christianity as presented by Kierkegaard.
God is purely subjective.

This

LOL.

Why

Krishna fags are mostly people who would do meth if they weren't afraid of the consequences. They're all so repressed and frustrated. They have such a 'holy dharma' bubble, but press them on anything logical it all comes down.

I've read parts of translations. There is enough to show it's not actually God. There is very little in the way of what God's actual abilities or knowledge or laws centre around. Also the prophet muhammed's words and actions are clearly of someone largely on drugs or probably severely emotionally disabled. It's more of a 'demon worship' book than anything.

same
hindu philosophy isnt ISKCON pseudo-christianity

>the prophet muhammed's words and actions are clearly of someone largely on drugs or probably severely emotionally disabled
what gave you that idea?

Well, I will admit fully I haven't read any of the core works. My knowledge of it Is cursory, and therefore likely wrong.
Regardless, I began asking myself what am "I," which was spurred by Stirner and destroying spooks. Cultural, social, legal, religious, etc spooks are easy to spot and get rid of. But what you are left with is a being of emotion and reason, devoid of identity. Basically, a ball of conflicted reason and desires. And so I tasked myself with finding a plausible answer to what "I" am, not my feelings, not my thoughts, but me. And the best I came up with is that I am the awareness, not anything else.
And so my next step was to consider that things are not created or destroyed, and that whatever keeps awareness separate from other thoughts, and thoughts separate from each other, and matter separate from other matter is the largely intangible essence of existence. Regardless, I then assumed that the essences are all "recycled" and then reincarnation made sense. Furthermore, I assumed the essences are all either products or apart of the whole of existence (which I called the Self, but they call Brahma).
Either way, they're the closest I've come to agreeing with anyone. I'm not reading their shit until I think through my own, although I've got a copy of the Braham Sutras coming in the mail

Krishna philosophy is way different to hindu philosophy. Hindu is like juddhaistic paganism.

Krishnas are new-age christians who reject Christ but accept a blue man instead. 90% come from Christian backgrounds.

He literally had people murdered en masse for either criticising Islam or not being Islamic in general--even just peaceful people living around the Arabian peninsula.

He was also a literal pedophile.

To add, weird how that's not too dissimilar from what we see today, isn't it?

Catholic Christianity.

a self-sustaining Trinitarian conception that explains why God would create us, accounts for the human narrative impulse and our tendency to experience desire through narrative/style/the word, and which proposes an erotic soul that fundamentally explains why we suffer, while also according virtue to suffering almost as an end in and of itself.

supremely elegant imho in a way that most superficial readings don't take into consideration

Neither of that is in the Quran, so you didn't actually read it. Apologise for wasting my time

I don't need to read books, teenagers on /pol/ tell me exactly what to think and what I should get angry about.

gnosticism.
Any god who actually supposedly intervenes in daily life and is neither cruel nor flawed requires incredible amounts of cognitive dissonance.

Buddhism.

>buddhistinformation.com/buddhist_attitude_to_god.htm

Attached: god.png (809x890, 76K)