Why were the 2000s so dark, dreary, and no fun in terms of cartoons? Terrible era

Why were the 2000s so dark, dreary, and no fun in terms of cartoons? Terrible era.

Attached: D8702A2F-AEF1-4765-AFE8-BBE48BB32280.jpg (1200x562, 227.02K)

Pic unrelated,?

One of the shows has death as the main character user.

this again?

Attached: BBAF3F83-3238-44E4-8E91-BD45B55F1413.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

>Why were the 2000s so dark, dreary, and no fun in terms of cartoons? Terrible era.

Attached: CoarseGiantCuscus-size_restricted.gif (480x360, 398.73K)

This gorilla schizo again?

Samurai Jack was pretty dark and edgy

>action shows are dark and edgy
The pussification of today's generation

Attached: 1612221512573.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

can someone please ban this retard already

I THINK THIS THREAD SUCKS

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 44.87K)

*kill

>OP is clearly a 9 year old

Attached: FA1D8827-C513-4D62-A2E0-B88D20893D87.png (318x233, 156.43K)

>his only retort is "no u" for calling him out

Hes a mod

I'm 19

The other show has magical wish granting faries that make the kid's every wish come true, user.

>I'm a pussy

Especially compared to the 90s. Things weren't so dark and cynical back then.

That has to be the only explanation. It's weird that Guy gets banned but this fucktard doesn't.

Guy was legitimately a schizo, this guy actually talks about cartoons.

True, though I'm pretty sure OP's threads classify as spam at this point.

They really don't; the topic is changed up every once in a while

By definition they are; they’re all about people kicking the shit out of each other instead of talking things out.

I miss Redwood. As in even that worthless faggot is better than faggots who let this cancer roam free.

>Dude 2000s cartoons suck!
>Dude we need more broken families in cartoons!
I mean that is technically more than one topic. He got me there.

Could probably get him for shitposting or trolling IMO

It would be funny if jannies start autosaging his threads so he can't bump them to page one like he always does. Probably not gonna happen though. He has no life. His threads only seem to die when he goes to sleep or something.

>image shows 4 fun shows from the 2000s

Don't forget
>Dude Ron sucks! Kim should get with a chad/dyke!
Does he still piss and moan about Hazbin Hotel/indie cartoons?

>Dude we need more broken families in cartoons!
I still remember that one user that was driven crazy after Industrycuck constantly shat on nuclear families. I hope he got help even though he was a retarded fag.

What’s so fun about death?

Isn’t he the same guy as industrycuck? That would explain why he hates indie cartoons.

It will eventually take you and you will stop shitting up this board.

kek’d and checked

Based digits.

Yes they are the same guy. He's been here since HH dropped in 2019.

Ah ok. I’m glad I haven’t seen him until now, but now I’ll have to filter/hide ‘2000’s cartoons edgy’.

Industry cuck, you are not fun to share ideas with and not fun to talk to. This is the final straw, I hereby uninvite you from all future Stella and Honey-Bee threads
You had your chance to show up before but not anymore, no cute lesbian reporters ships for you!

Attached: SHUT UP.jpg (1245x759, 347.68K)

he only shows up in threads he makes these days, so thats a no go, I`ll admit I wish he engaged with ideas more. Even cwc took ideas for people, why not him

Attached: 1650581242523.gif (400x259, 1.55M)

He wouldn't have to keep doing this shit if you stopped fuckin tipping your hand so easily

Capeshit is awful, the lesbians should stand on their own.

Has anyone actually managed to refute this guy before?

Yeah, for someone who claims to be a proper writer he never seems to actually take part in co’s brilliant group projects
Ok, but what if the ship’s really cute but also sad because it’s unrequited

I’m willing to accept ideas that aren’t so stupid

How do you know if they’re stupid if you never go inside the actual threads?
HB has a complex web of character interactions more akin to those in modern cartoons but you wouldn’t know that unless you enter

>Yeah, for someone who claims to be a proper writer he never seems to actually take part in co’s brilliant group projects
He has an aversion to anything fun or escapist like genre writing or speculative fiction. If it's not on the level of a slow burn coffee shop AU, he thinks it's shit.

So he’s a “no fun allowed” guy. That’s a shame.

Go do your homework.

Yeah you think with his love of She Ra, SU, and TOH, he’d be willing to write something in a similar universe but apparently not
Shame since co has recently been drifting towards magical realism in a really fun way

yeah... sure you are. Go back to school. No phones allowed during class.

Clearly IndustryCuck isn’t 19 from his life story so how does this factor in?

Industrycuck is what happens when all you read is AO3 fanfiction, tumblr headcanons and shitty slice of life webcomics.

I'll admit, this almost made me mad. Great bait, user.

I’m not Industrycuck

It’s a shame really. At one point I’d have loved to have him participate just for some more diversity of ideas
A broken clock is right twice a day after all

>no fun

Ok? Who are you and why should I care? We need new lore

Nope. That’s what makes him so based.

Just an MCU fag who hates cynicism. This is why I can’t stand shit like the X-Movies.

That's not edgy. That's adrenaline pumping. It becomes edgy when the person doing the killing is some brooding figure that doesn't let abyone close and says cringy stuff like "this is how I feel alive."