Redpill me on Yea Forums is it full of thoughtful criticism or just pure butt hurt insults

redpill me on Yea Forums is it full of thoughtful criticism or just pure butt hurt insults

Attached: d8b8de7fd97923af68adaa421ea3522e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

depends on thread

You have to go back.

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 141K)

>redpill
Deep fucking sigh

Formerly full of /r9k/ incels
Currently full of /pol9k/ “redpilled” incels

sksk

Reddit is dumb people pretending to be smart. Yea Forums is smart people pretending to be dumb.

Based

Attached: 1851719B-4641-46D6-A858-5D445F47F2F8.jpg (760x1150, 91K)

Silly anonsama, they haven't made speed pills red since the seventies. You're looking for Adderall.

You have to go back

Your mother's pussy

It's only been getting worse because instead of lurking for a few years most new posters feel obligated to respond with vapid garbage, memes, or inherently illiterate mixtures of the two.
Remember to ignore the unread, they are only here for the library memes and to "discuss" the books they read in high school

If you said this unironically please go to the reddit

Reddit is full of dumb people trying to appear smart. Yea Forums is full of people who were once considered gifted and talented when they were 12 but got lazy and decided to coast for the rest of their natural born days which combined with poor social skills has left their life in ruins which compels them into a bitter mindset which causes them to LARP as superior contrarians on a digital shitheap called Yea Forums.

I believe this is accurate.

So what's the way out of this? I was considered gifted and I didn't even have the bonus of getting decent grades in school. I basically missed half of HS just sitting in a park reading and never did any homework. Barely passed every single grade since puberty. Everyone still thought I was gifted and smart, everyone assumed that I'll be like those geniuses in the movies with a great radical idea at maturity to offset all my previous failings. Now I'm 21 and am still just sitting at home reading, don't have any great ideas or plans. No college degree, no money, no real ambition besides just doing what I've been doing my whole life, reading, writing, drawing. Everyone is disappointed. Adulthood is here and I'm just now realizing my failure to fit myself into a money producing skillset, and my failure to develop a proper work ethic on things I don't necessarily care about. Turns out 1,000 pages of nonsense doesn't pay the rent.

Lit is many things
One of them is YA hater
Thats enough for me to like it and come here

Not so surprisingly accurate. Reddit has the advantage of having a bigger community but the disadvantages that come with it.

What are you on about

unironically this

There are a handful of subreddits unironically far and away more put together than 4 chan boards, including lit. It doesn’t make reddit good by any stretch. They still talk like smug faggots.

it's full of thoughtful butthurt

You are still very young with a lot of time ahead of you. Get a skill set around things you enjoy. An idea is that if you like writing and drawing, the internet has opened up huge possibilities for you to market those skills. Freelancing, selling stuff on Etsy or whatever,