MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS Full Cameo List

>Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier / Professor X.
>Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter / Captain Britain.
>Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau / Captain Marvel.
>Anson Mout as Blackagar Boltagon / Black Bolt.
>John Krasinski as Reed Richards / Mister Fantastic.
>Charlize Theron as Clea.

Bruce Campbell as Balder the Brave got cut.

That's it. That's all.

Attached: Multiverse.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mrscoop_/status/1517230510652731395?s=20&t=A0BXHZnh3DsPzndIwLlOmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto and Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky.

Don't forget Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime.

>Bruce Campbell as Balder the Brave got cut.
Fuck you. I have no reason to see this now. Good bye, and please stop shilling your flim-flam films.

If that's really all it is, people are going to be extremely disappointed. Supposedly its leaked by a reliable source because I've already seen fanboy seethe/cope.

So Michael Fassbender as Hugh G. Bohner got cut?

See you opening week.

LIES! DECEPTION!

Xavier and a bunch of nobodies. Nice.

>Bruce Campbell as Balder the Brave got cut.
This is how I know you're full of shit. Raimi wouldn't allow it

Sadly it's their own fault for falling for the lies of hype grifters. Always manage your expectations to avoid situations like these.

Serious question, how much does one get paid for shilling?

>Believing Raimi has any power against Disney

Don't be naive. Plus they filmed another different cameo for Campbell anyway.

I don’t believe they would bring back Black Bolt I’m sorry I just don’t

There's no way this can be all they have. This has to be the version they had before the "more surprises" reshoot. When fans are expecting Magneto, Wolverine, Spiderman, Iron Man, etc, you can't serve them this and expect them to be happy.

This would be like if Andrew and Toby didn't actually show up in NWH

>Plus they filmed another different cameo for Campbell anyway.
Nice goalpost move

>What everyone thought was Tom Cruise Iron Man was actually just a jigaboo version of Captain Marvel

The MCU really is dying

Attached: 1469473500842.jpg (679x864, 85.78K)

Pft, even if OP is bullshitting, I'd be completely fine with those individuals.

>When fans are expecting Magneto, Wolverine, Spiderman, Iron Man, etc,

Are they, though?

Don't forget about Hellena Taylor as Bayonetta and Reuben Langdon as Dante

It was literally some random fuck on this board adding a bunch of random shit to the actual list of rumors and pushing the same list until just recently that there have been more screenings. I learned back during Iron Man 3 that if you come on this board and believe every exciting "rumor" someone posts especially without a legit source or corroborating evidence you're gonna have a bad time.

lmfao really

OP is full of shit. I actually work for Disney and I could get in trouble by saying this, but there's actually a cameo that plays a huge part in the plot.

The one who ends up being the real hero in this movie is George Lucas's Howard the Duck

Attached: George Lucas Howard the Duck.jpg (540x270, 16.24K)

Cruisebros... Now what...

Why do all the rumors say they're bringing back Black Bolt? The Inhumans show was universally panned and no one even watched it.

where tom cruise?

Beats your whitebread, vanilla as fuck choices for those you want to show up.

>Thinking Cruise would cuck to Marvel

I knew he was too powerful.

Forgot I listed them

>No deadpool

Attached: goodbye.jpg (160x314, 4.37K)

He was never in.

They couldn't even get Deadpool or Fassbender?

I mean, I was here in Yea Forums the night IM3 came out, I do in fact remember people "confirming" that it ends with tony going into space to join the guardians.

But I agree with you... Hell I was making jokes about how the plot of this movie according to the internet was "ever old male not-marvel star comes back to punch a woman in her face". Because again, I didn't see a single mention of storm, or even kitty pryde returning (ignoring whether or not elliot page would be cool returning to play a female character)

But this list is so mundane I'd say it's believable. People will say why black bolt, as if having him sit still and not talk in the background matters. And what, worse case scenario they'll mock how lame he is in a tongue-in-cheek "haha the inhumans sure were lame" while confirming the inhumans show was another universe.

Kino

um so they can erase it from existence

Bro my cousin was going on about how tom cruise was totally happening just today

is inhumans in the same universe then

>I actually work for Disney
And I'm Howard The Duck himself. This is bullshit. Just some rando baiting yet again.

Take a dive into social media.
There's a bunch of morons wanting it to be Secret Wars ft. Scarlet Witch and Strange.

The real big spoiler is Superman and Hasselhoff Fury non speaking.

u got this from daniel rpk

So, they really selected the most stupidest person to portray someone like Richards. All right, I guess I can hate him now.

Are you basing this on the office?

>Lashana Lynch as Captain Marvel
Yeah who would have wanted Bruce Campbell or Tobey for a cameo. People were CRAVING more Captain Marvel

Attached: 1646407257117.jpg (598x463, 23.52K)

mobile.twitter.com/mrscoop_/status/1517230510652731395?s=20&t=A0BXHZnh3DsPzndIwLlOmQ

To be fair, most people didn't expect the amount of stuff in No Way Home.
>Fucking Daredevil
>All the OG actors back as the villains
>Tobey
>Andrew
>Multiverse cameos
>Aunt May death
>Memory wipe ending
So it's natural to think that MoM would try and up it with more cameos/multiverse stuff, especially since it's titular.

DP is post credits with Cable and either Domino or Vanessa

Is it possible this could see a significant (not devastating) drop off in sales after the first week if the movie doesn't deliver on the hype?

I think you guys are overestimating how much normies care about the cameos. Everyone who cares is going to see it regardless and everyone else is just going for cumbersmatch and the Marvel logo

You have aspergers or something? It's a joke

Sucks about Brucie

We've had Tom cruise news for months and now he's not in it, don't believe it

I hope they put Lashana in a skintight suit

Attached: 1644810480484.jpg (683x1024, 204.62K)

>"News"

It was never rumored by a reliable source e unfortunately

See Flash would have beat this movie if Marvel didn't get tickets ready to be bought from their blackwater sources

Attached: 1649588886216.jpg (480x360, 36.71K)

Marvel Studios is a lot smaller than Warner Brothers

Don't forget that Latino lezza that had one of the worst rated titles in modern Marvel comics yet unfathomably gets a starring role along side an A- list character in a major Marvel film.

Attached: sub-buzz-24930-1512584045-6.png (633x715, 767.47K)

Tom Cruise was always just a fancasting

Everyone saw Tobey and Andrew coming.
The second the word “multiverse” was uttered that was obvious

I didn't

Going by all the trailers her role is standing behind Dr Strange while he does stuff

Well, Carol IS the best...