Death Battle

Will Swank prevail or will Jonathan be the next street tier sacrifice to fuel the DC slaughterhouse?

Attached: pasted image 0.png (798x447, 761.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP-Un8MWmps
youtube.com/watch?v=WnZsbS5k-Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bq7caidfUts
desuarchive.org/co/thread/130067304/#q130084641
youtube.com/watch?v=IOkz2ld1-Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=acUXaplc9Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yea Forums character vs. Yea Forums character
You could not be more off topic.

Sneak Peak

youtube.com/watch?v=rP-Un8MWmps

Attached: szoyu.jpg (496x720, 39.97K)

Hope this thread doesn't get deleted

Tanjiro isn’t DC

Scratch this post off the bingo card

He means how swan sacrificed Harley to give Zatana a win

No but Swan will sacrifice his favorite street tiers to give DC heralds wins

>Swan writing the episode
What do you think?

K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=WnZsbS5k-Yc

He's gonna die

But Wanda has no win con against Zee

Swank or street level sacrifice

I am too cynical with him. Can't enjoy episodes he touches anymore. I have been mindbroken

why do you say this?

It's rare you get a feeling of anti-wank on par with Shin

I don't touch these episodes because I don't care about either character.
Jonathan or Tanjiro? No, I'm not looking at it. It's cringy.

You're not "mindbroken". You're just tired in a way sleep can't fix

damn it, people keep shitposting the obvious shill fight to this date

Attached: yang tifa.webm (720x404, 1.24M)

Can't be a shill fight, it's based, correct, and makes the Final Fantrannies seethe.

Demon Slayer is better

youtube.com/watch?v=bq7caidfUts

Mousecuck cope is getting increasingly elaborate and bizarre.

I haven't been dropping that much as of late, but is someone trying to bait others to forcefully start discussions that take over entire threads? Tons of deleteds in the previous thread.

Fun fact: The trumpets at the end are the same used when he killed the MUTOs. It’s supposed to signify Legendary winning.

Source: I’m the commissioner

Good fanart though

Where's Bigfoot v Sirenhead/JTK user? I need him to tell me more about the matchups

This cunt, and tourists from Yea Forums.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/130067304/#q130084641
Scroll down from this post, and it's indistinguishable from a fanboy war on Yea Forums, complete with sales numbers that no one actually from Yea Forums gives a shit about.

Attached: 1649024580538.png (1238x277, 93.94K)

He was so obnoxious that ottos discord banned him for hitting on people lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=IOkz2ld1-Kk

This is better than Jojo desu

Right here

Eh?

Neither Comics nor Cartoons in any way, shape, or form.
10+

So I don't know jackshit about creepypastas or japanese horror, what feats do Bigfoot and Ichi have?

Not them, but I rather side with the Mouse than with Ezra and Amber supporters.

Attached: Untitled.webm (480x260, 2.92M)

have seen better

Attached: 5q0ujryyt0r61.png (1000x707, 1.42M)

>complete with sales numbers
Ah, yeah. Do remember him from the other day. He insists a lot and constantly bait others. Will keep him in mind.

based incest poster

Okay, mods are cool with this so far, but there's a back up thread with a Yea Forums in case another mod gets salty.

A timeline is jus a series of events, anons
Timelines are not peoples, places, universes, etc

It's true
Zee's magic and reality manipulation far outpace the unstable gypsy (who requires buffed just to step)

Tell me again why tanjiro wouldn't just get knocked out by hamon? His sword literally conducts hamon. And jonathan is the kind of person who'd literally use his arm to block the a katana.

The hell's going on in this webm?

They're essentially mouseschizos at this point kek

In multiverse theory, a new timeline that coexist with or parallel to another one is seen as a new spacetime continuum. Depending on the IP, this can mean creating a whole new world or universe.

How?
How so?

Because it's going to take a lot more than a hamon shock to knock Tanjiro out when he's resisted KO's from attacks much more impactful and y'know, actually deadly.

>They're essentially mouseschizos at this point kek
Say the DCkeks as they make more and more threads to damage control Flash/Ezra and Aquaman/Amber's disasters.

Amber's character in Machete dies by being stabbed with a metal crown.
youtube.com/watch?v=acUXaplc9Hs

Last thread was actually good, I see the companywarriors are already here for this one

Hamon isn't a simple physical attack, stupid. It's magic sunlight magic that can knock out an human without any effort if they're not a hamon user themselves (in which case they just get powered up)

Tanjiro literally has zero defence against raw hamon.

That theory is incorrect
Timelines are nothing more than a series of events
You can order your universe an infinite number of ways - it's still the same universe. And if one or more of said orderings are undone, still the same universe
I think where user's are going wrong is in equating universes and multiverses with powerlevels. This couldn't be more wrongheaded. Universes are not created equal

>user is still desperate to refuse that time travellers that create new timelines under multiverse theory aren't from universal to multiversal level
You aren't winning this one, especially in DC territory.

I don't think anyone cares about 'controling' that damage, user, let alone DCHADS
DCHADS are cheering it on. Get these degenerates away from our capeshit

Nobody gives a shit how your headcanon cosmology of IRL is shaped, retard. How is it in DC?

Who do you believe you're responding to?
Maybe you should respond to them and the content of their post instead of cowardly schizoposting

how exactly do you "know" it's incorrect?

>DCDCDCDC
WTF is this seething, user?

150 IQ
Why are you seething about it?

This chain started because user in a previous thread asked about timeline destruction by Zoom

i asked you a question and now i'm seething? respond honestly or i'll assume you're a retarded troll

I read that. Anons all had no idea what they were talking about

>respond honestly
Yes, you're obviously fucking seething
Time to take a break if you can't identify your own seething and poor behavior, user

Like hell you did. You started ranting about Multiverse theory being incorrect in real life when anons were talking about DC, where timelines might work differently. You're a pseud and nothing more
Never you mind, you're just trying to get (You)'s like a proper (You) slut. Go on, faggot. Obey me, give ME the (You)'s

I'm not the user you were arguing with in the previous thread, megaschizo
Take a fucking break. Touch grass. Eat pussy. Talk to your mother. Maybe seek help ffs