How come no one told me this was the greatest comic ever written?

This story is amazing and the characters are all so well realized. How come you guys don't talk about this?

Attached: emp9ww30apq81.jpg (1080x1550, 236.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fumettologica.it/2021/04/witch-fumetto-disney/?fbclid=IwAR3u5ZBfhIsomJFjNfv9HEWZaUSdoCYE-MfZx8OkD0aTuiZmUz9nSiLTDPI
heroica.it/w-i-t-c-h-20-anni-barbucci-canepa-intervista/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do. A lot.

Will is best girl

I've only ever seen this board hype up TV show. Also Irma is best girl.

Attached: 53bce7137a3eef49d3dcbc494e18e873.jpg (900x1384, 172.31K)

We used to have a dedicated WITCHfag.

Obscurity and because the first 2 arcs are mediocre as fuck, especially relative to their much better adaptations from cartoon more people are familiar with.

What happened to that guy?

He became one with the cartoon.

i remember the cartoon, but never watched it. is the comic actually good, or only coomer good?

It’s okay. The 1st and 2nd arcs are mediocre, but it gets better in arc 3 before gradually dropping off from arc 6 onwards. Note that the comic is slower paced and more of a focus on the character’s personal lives rather than action compared to the show, so if you choose to read it don’t expect it to feel 1:1 the same.

I'm on the fourth arc and I think it BTFOs the show in every way.

Hay lin is irma if irma wasn't socially retarded

Attached: Matt=Matt.jpg (1024x768, 260.28K)

Season 2 intro: picrel issue 1 comic cover

Attached: 00.jpg (2480x3425, 538.28K)

skipping to credits

Attached: 03.jpg (2480x3425, 413.67K)

world setting

Attached: 05.jpg (2480x3425, 1.01M)

Attached: 06.jpg (2480x3425, 1004.68K)

Attached: 07.jpg (2480x3425, 1.5M)

The quality of the comic went down after a while.

And by a while we mean handful of issues.

Imagine the cute noises she must make when violently throatfucked

>Will is best girl
My man!

Attached: Untitled.png (266x492, 310.23K)

Attached: Will dance 01 16.webm (720x540, 1.93M)

incredibly cute

Mid-'90-to-early-2000s Disney Italy was based af

Attached: Xadhoom.png (952x719, 1.41M)

Disnitaly

it was fun

there is wisdom in your words.

it flaunders at the start (because the original team left), picks up at around the end of the second arc and then shits the bed completely on the last bit.

Attached: 1512794559898.png (768x576, 710.86K)

It's really weird for me to look at the cartoon's artstyle. They all look way too similar.

I agree, but re watching the show you can feel the 40 year old man trying to guess how teenagers sound like in the dialogue.

There is little internal struggle in the characters, it feels like power rangers.

Is there an article somewhere that talks about how they were firced to change the direction early on? I've heard about things like how Elyon was going to become a villain, but if there's a source where I could read more that'd be great.

i am really sad that the cartoon was cancelled and that the comic didn't feature many of the characters form the cartoon

I heard she's supposed to be the booba girl of the cast, but she looks pretty much the same as the others when transformed.

>booba

user, who do you think OP is?

It depends on the artist's style, I think. In some tutorials, comic traces and even in sketches and concept art she's the 'curviest' of the group.

I love witch but I'm always scared of entering/starting a thread about it, it always ends up with weird pedos posting children

fumettologica.it/2021/04/witch-fumetto-disney/?fbclid=IwAR3u5ZBfhIsomJFjNfv9HEWZaUSdoCYE-MfZx8OkD0aTuiZmUz9nSiLTDPI

heroica.it/w-i-t-c-h-20-anni-barbucci-canepa-intervista/

Souless cartoon art style vs SOVL comic art style.
Sure on the comic they don't look as old as they're supposed to be (around 14+ if I'm not mistaken), but it's far better than the generic one of the tv show

Translating the part where they talk about Elyon:
Elyon, who in the new version is princess of Meridian, was a very different character in our story. She was the Guardian of the Metamoor/Metaworld and had powers related to time, wild nature and death.
She would try to bring the other girls to the dark side and then redeem herself: in the last issue she would sacrifice herself to save the lives of her friends. Her main power, was the one of "giving" death.

Then they say they used this concept of the original Elyon in a new comic called "End"

>time, wild nature and death.

Yes

>Souless
soul·less

Attached: 1500778879615.png (425x428, 205.22K)

Irma best girl.

that's so cool dude

and maybe gnone would've helped them stick to landing since they couldn't do that with sky doll

it depends on the style of the artist working on each number, but she's supposed to be the curviest one.

some artists will draw her like a normal teenage girl but rounder, while others will just go apeshit and draw her with really big breasts.

Attached: i mean come on dude go take a nap.png (288x281, 181.98K)

forgot to tell you to compare these two:
also as said tutorials did make it clear she's supposed to be curvier but in like, a normal way, not the way some artists would go

but if you wanna draw fanart of her being a titty monster who's stopping you

please we need more fanart in general

Attached: curviest.png (243x718, 211.59K)

Attached: Irma crawl.webm (360x540, 203.78K)

Attached: Irma butt wiggle.webm (720x540, 256.28K)

We did. Many years ago.

My god I still have my folder of over 3k images avataring this series. Literally imported all the English ones with toys from Phillipines. I spent so much of my life posting W.I.T.C.H. here 10+ years ago.

Jokes on you, I'm the OP and I hate the TV show which is why I've been so hesitant to check out the comic.

Lol, share some of them. It's the least you could do.

Thank you!
I disagree on that last part, so many cartoons make 14-year-olds ridiculously tall etc. As a teen I was drawn to the civilian designs right away because they felt so much more "normal" to me.

*of the comic I mean

The comic doesn't have Blunk. That's already a reason to check it out.
No but really, the entire tone feels completely different.

my biggest reason for disliking the cartoon is how cornelia was turned from an interesting character in the comic to "blonde bimbo" in the cartoon.

what the fuck dude

Use to post pics of my niece playing with them 10 plus years ago.

Attached: 92759027_d403dd9412_o.jpg (1496x2256, 550.46K)

At least she didn't end up going for the black guy in the cartoon.

Lol

Attached: 92758861_57c58938ca_o.jpg (1496x2256, 1.39M)

Please don't post real pictures of your family that don't have their faces censored

She's hot

oh it's this weird guy again
thread ruined
see ya guys later

Then drew this on a vacant classrooms chalkboard long ago. Good memries.

Attached: DSC1020.png (502x284, 275.29K)

Thanks. Yeah.

Got so many pics and edits from way back then.

Attached: 1179379149004.jpg (352x472, 33.27K)

Why would I censor her face? She is pretty.

Dude please don't.

>cornelia was turned from an interesting character in the comic to "blonde bimbo" in the cartoon.
I think every character got botched somewhere in the adaptation. In the comics Irma was the really feminine one who dealt with tons of insecurities and would occasionally crack wise at others expense. In the cartoon, she was constant jokes all the time. Shit got grating real fast for me.
Oh yeah, and blunk exists.

Attached: W-I-T-C-H-witch-34919927-500-413.jpg (500x413, 119.94K)

Not me, but a fellow fan back then.

Attached: witchfan.jpg (480x640, 157.67K)

Because you shouldn't post photos of minors on Yea Forums of all places, do I really have to tell you

Woah that's really great! (considering it was done in fucking chalk)! Do you still do art?

Lol. user has a point here.

Pictures are posted of girls on tv and randomly all the time. She is just sitting there. Geeze, don't be a perv. XD

Omg a pic of a girl! Rofl.

Attached: w35_cover127x188.jpg (127x188, 42.66K)

Idk dawg. maybe you have a point, but it just doesn't seem like a great idea.

>"Geeze, don't be a perv. XD"
>"She's hot"
>"Thanks. Yeah."
Fuck. Off.

Girls in ads and tv gave their consent too, he's just trying to take a moral high ground that isn't there.

Attached: WITCH 1 24 The Rebel Rescue.mkv_snapshot_05.11.868.png (768x576, 336.56K)

So many old refmats.

Attached: 2002-09-p62_irma3_w.jpg (450x395, 69.43K)

Damn, I didn't know this guy has been here before. I hope that girl is safe and far away from him. I'll take my leave too.

You do so. Thx.

Lol silly gooses.

Nice work user! You've ruined the mood with your family pictures! I hope you're proud!

Oh? Children can consent now? Good to know.

You idiots, just ignore him.
We are here for 2D girls.

Attached: Taranee 01.png (500x540, 444.98K)

it's some guy that after a while will spam witch threads with old images like old photos of ugly witch cosplayers and at some point will invariably branch into how much he loves little girls.

same every single time

Woah, Taranee looks like that!?!?

You a free to ignore or press the hide button buttcha just can't do that hmm?

That is all they had to do.

Also it's a W.I.T.C.H. thread. You can post anything related to it. It doesn't just have to be scans.

Regardless of who they are or what they look like, this is obviously not the place for real photos, yeah. I would say it's off-topic.

As the OP, I'm very sorry I didn't expect some hooligan to post pictures of their underage family members. I just wanted to talk about Irma.

This was me. ;)

Attached: 1210635641816.gif (791x844, 235.35K)