The Owl House

LUZ WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE

Attached: WHERE.jpg (1280x720, 271.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iOzHoxsor4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What secrets will he learn?

Attached: tonight. you..jpg (1189x778, 94.42K)

Not gonna lie, it's making me so mad that Luz is the one fucking up everything.

Hunter is too much of a bitch to be Susie

He can be a bully if he wants

Attached: imsomethingradical_detpr3q-fullview.jpg (1280x1216, 143.25K)

>He can be a bully
No he can't.
He's a bitch.

Give me your theories for hollow mind

Attached: 1650516590195.jpg (1276x1721, 239.7K)

But is on character, she is rarely someone that thinks calmly before doing anything
Didn't like that pirate quest episode really. Ignoring the fact it didn't do much with the Luz and Eda bound and makes Hunter look inconsistent.
Calm down, is the fucking start of the thread.

The first episode of season 2 is literally him bullying Luz and Eda

Attached: 1639958289875.png (645x599, 175.37K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-21 145039.png (613x821, 618.33K)

Conciousness amalgam between Belos and whatever entity the mud beast is inside him in a spaztic attemp of getting into the collector, i guess.

He’ll find that really embarrassing photo of him at last years grhirstmas party.

Attached: qr23ty3u46i756967807860-67.jpg (1348x8375, 2.22M)

respect each other. don't turn this place into the conformatorium.

Attached: 1619497907905.jpg (1045x1080, 294.95K)

How does Morningmark make these so quickly

it's an elaborated scam between Belos and the Collector, and they're going to rob the isles blind, literally

Only because he had his staff and was one of the few people who can't use magic, and he only managed that because Eda had lost access to hers
Like where is the accomplishment here?
He beat a human and and woman suffering from a curse who had lost her abilities

Translate please

Attached: 20220420_090947.jpg (1226x742, 163.67K)

It's literally their job

Is this guy the bootleg Mexican Taco restaurant Goku version of that autist in the Amphibia threads who ships himself with Anne?

>the collector was grunkle stan fleecing the entire island the whole time

The point is that it was showcased it can act like a jerk (sorta like bullying) sometimes, which is almost like... every teenager in the existence. I don't know, i didn't like that episode much. Guess is a way to showcase how the rank means way too much than it should, because he has such confidence boost under the mask.

more than it should*

Now that Danaa and her cuckold are officially blacklisted by Disney, where do you think they will go?

Attached: 1650556505690.jpg (924x2628, 726.49K)

Billy is bully

>SEEK THE KEY, FEAR THE LOCK

Attached: 5321651651.png (2145x1074, 2.87M)

this is based honestly
disney always tries to have their cake and eat it when it comes to homos

>Belos just wants to return to earth
>Darius, Raine and Wrath want to conquer it
calling it

Attached: 1625128018514.png (1500x844, 416.41K)

>it's making me so mad that Luz is the one fucking up everything.
She's nor though

>belos just being some regular guy with a 9-5 job and an apartment

>SEEK THE GAY, FEAR THE COCK
What did Dana mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=-iOzHoxsor4

Attached: bearsbigs.jpg (1800x2366, 236.89K)

Attached: FQ4Crp_VEAQ72Db.jpg (1228x1533, 135.27K)

don't stick your dick in crazy

She's got Alex caged

>Luz helps the revolution
>Luz:and now we can all go home
>the revolution: nah, we're still invading earth
>Luz: I fucked up

>the Boiling Isles are transposed onto Earth to begin the invasion
>witches and demons are promptly introduced to the wonders of atomic energy
haha gottem

Attached: pepe_nuke.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

Bullet deflection spell has got to be somewhere

Would make an OK AU counting the story from Amity's perspective, i guess, but if you remove Luz entirely you change the whole story, starting with her character development. Luz was able to reach her because she was close and very different to her at the same time. ¿Who else could do that? Willow wouldn't, she resented her too much to stay close to her ¿some OC from that Gus' human club? ¿maybe Viney?

>the Titan's nuked
>absorbs the energy and begins to regrow its flesh where it was struck
GG hughmanns

Attached: 1621238237452.png (736x736, 386.06K)

Viney?

Attached: 1649817416449.jpg (1600x1200, 491.01K)

How so? you have to make them interact and Belos keeps him in the castle most of the time. Maybe if he gets to do patrol missions an agent that spies on traitors or low class shit like smugglers and Amity meets him after trying to get something from Tibbles. Hmm, doesn't sound bad, could work with the early smug actitude he showcased earlier. But then, without Luz a ton of the weight in Eclipse's Lake is lost.

>Titan gets addicted to the regenerative affect of nukes
>does humanity's bidding so it can get its next hit of sweet, sweet neutrons
gg demoids

Attached: HMMMMMMMMM.png (334x305, 161.56K)

VINEY VINEY VINEY

Attached: 1631647282335.jpg (2250x2000, 334.67K)

Wish she had more screen time

Me too user, her moments in episode 13 were too rare a treat

Attached: vineydisapproval.png (1020x1009, 901.53K)

Amity meets Eda because Luz meeting Eda was also an accident. getting King's crown doesn't matter, it's freeing the weirdos that does.
Hunter investigates Odalia and Alador selling Abomatons. there's your Hunter Amity connection.

Why would she want something from Tibbles? She'd only be involved in Odalia-approved things without Luz.
Why would Hunter ever be involved with anything? With no Luz, Lilith would remain leader and Hunter would just stay Belos's suicidally loyal housepet.

There is no way they interact unless Amity joins the coven, but neither would care about or better the other or rebel at all.

At least you Vineycels get SOME screen time. Us Bochads are basically dead.

this is pretty unimaginative of you user. if it's an AU things don't have to be the same as canon.

You mean he spies on them and finds some hints about the plans of Alador for the rebelion?
It would undermine entirely the original story if Luz wasn't there, that was the point of the original post in the last thread of why Luz is the protagonist. Is still fun to craft what if stuff a bit, funnier than yet another shipping war at least.
>Why would she want something from Tibbles?
I mean, she had to got those Azura books from somewhere.

It's OOC trash.

they bond over their similar backgrounds, become friends, go to grom as friends and play grudgby.
then Eda's petrification happens and there's a rift between them.

Attached: 1622127005436.png (989x960, 612.56K)

>characters being in differnent situations is ooc trash
wow you're fun

Im too lazy to read the thread are we being subjected to user's "Hunter fucks Luz or Amity AU" again?

I'd rather have "what if" OOC trash over Lunter OOC trash any day of the week desu. The former at least does it for fun not to spite everyone in the thread.
I don't really think it'd work, i think fleshing out a more free minded character would work better, like one of the detention kids.

Hunter will learn he's a clone of Caleb and there have been centuries of clones taking the Golden Guard mantle and that Darius mentor was just an adult clone of himself.

Attached: 0mEveCM.png (1600x900, 1.31M)

Making a character act OOC just so they can do things you want isn't interesting, that's the trap every fanfic falls into.
Making AUs can be interesting but they have to make sense and be somewhat true to the characters involved.

I brought up a topic from the last thread, "why isn't Amity the protagonist" and then tried to flesh out possible scenarios to showcase why they don't work without Luz. I got caught into the fun of it though. Is funnier than more shipping at least.

>fleshing out a more free minded character
that's Amity's role as the Owl Lady's apprentice. she seeks power and instead finds a new outlook on life beyond being a perfect witch.

The Titan should be a pretty tough foe if its actually hostile.

>Huge as fuck
>Blood is a personal magic source even on Earth
>Can cast giant circles to make uber spells

Attached: u593uyr7j2431.png (2224x1668, 2.2M)

I hope Gus gets a bit of "closure" in his next episode, he could use some before the three-part finale

Attached: legofam.jpg (1818x1024, 263.27K)