Simpsons Bart's New Teacher

>Kerry Washington joins The Simpsons cast as Bart's new teacher in the upcoming episode.
>Meet Ms. Peyton, who'll be the permanent replacement for Mrs. Krabappel. "Teaching Bart is a job filled with growth opportunities," says Washington.
ew.com/tv/kerry-washington-joins-the-simpsons-bart-teacher-first-look/

Attached: Ms Peyton.jpg (1500x1000, 246.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cvDJfbW2s4
youtube.com/watch?v=xsYBWQov6YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The show that just dropped to less than a million viewers thought another black character would be a good idea?

What happened to Ms. Krabappel?

i want to fuck kerry washington

I wonder how they will make this about Lisa

dead

I sense purple shotacon energy from this

Her voice actress died like 9 years ago...

Why does this show still exist?

Bart hasn't had a teacher for 8 seasons?

Wasn't Flanders teaching Bart?

She wasn't black enough to exist anymore.

The episode will also star Lisa Simpson befriending an octopus

Attached: FlandersFlock.jpg (2560x1440, 2M)

His Asian dead wife near the bottom-left looks about 9.

Because the yellow prints the green

What a Chad

That’s comic book sans wife Kumiko

America is basically an enormous pile of cultural trash and the average American is a vast maggot gorging itself on that trash. Whether we're talking food, TV, music, whatever, it's the same metaphor.

>His picture of Shauna is still of her as a teenager
Old Man Flanders must've gone Catholic at some point

Euros are a bunch of pussies.

They've gone through like 3 or 4 "permanent replacements" so far, but all of them have only been at it for like 1 episode each

Then that's just embarrassing for America because they're a load of Euros that basically got forced out for being over-zealous maniacs and had to scrounge together a stillborn civilisation from scratch. At least your national pasttime is killing each other in the streets so the world doesn't have to put up with the huge trashpile much longer. I think that's the only thing that'll stop them making Simpsons episodes.

Will Flanders diddledidooo her

Wonder if she will have flaws like Krabappel and the other teacher or will be perfect

Euros are a bunch of pussies.

Do you really need to ask? She has "black excellence" written on her forehead.

>A black character in the year of our Lord 1999+23
She's gonna be absolutely perfect, with no blemishes. She'll be one of the few characters Lisa won't be able to "outsmart" or talk down to, too.

Why the mirror

So Bart is finally going to improve at school?

His newest wives look straight into it. The smarter ones realize that they're next.

Knowing Simpsons, the 8 years of our time was the span of two weeks in The Simpsons

Hasn't mrs. cranberry been dead for like 10 years now? Why the sudden need to fill her role?

Attached: fuck you abstract bkub.jpg (850x1206, 186.43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5cvDJfbW2s4

That's all you need to see, I think. It is truly peak Simpsons.

The question for the ages.

Attached: 1647579640472.png (491x541, 77.23K)

I fucking hate how out of place zombiesimpsons characters look, they always have way too many colours

>the first encounter with a black teacher ends with Bart getting bruised and bloodied
Potterty.

Attached: discussions on co.png (2242x910, 80.45K)

Per my normie friend who still regularly watches the show.
>Ms. Krabappel was retired as an on-screen character. No episodes have been aired where Bart's teacher was shown if he was in a classroom or Skinner was used.
Only reason I know that was we were talking about how to end the show one night and made some comment about how it would be funny if Bart fucked her.

>Bart's voice
Jesus fuck just end the fucking show already

>Marge's VA sounds like death walking
>Bart's VA no longer sounds like a boy but as an elderly woman
Please Disney, I'll give you my two kids if you pity kill the Simpsons.

isn't she supposed to be yellow?

What's wrong with those voices?

Are Apu or Carl yellow?
Heck, isn't Sideshow Mel technically white?

Get Sneed or Chuck as Bart's new teacher

Attached: Al Sneed.png (356x445, 244.29K)

Brown people have always been brown on on the Simpsons. It's only pale skinned peoples that are yellow

>Uuuuh yeah, I would like-uhhhhh.../ss/...With a side of ebony

Attached: DSC09005.jpg (1100x735, 718.19K)

I don't think that's changing with Kerry Washington unless she's slumming it these days

This isn't like when they cast that youtuber to voice Cleveland, they're not gonna pay her peanuts

The Simpsons have been on the air for 32 years and 4 months. Anyone who is still a voice actor for a character is elderly now. We're talking easily 60 or older. The only exception to this is Yeardley Smith who is in her 50s as she never has done anything of real note besides voicing Lisa.

>That Bart voice
Literally sounds like one of those TF2 AI generated voices. Can someone check on Nancy Cartwright? She unironically might be dead.

Ten internet bucks says she'll be a lesbian.

Scientology.

Sorry, but it takes three kids to end a show.

> I don't think that's changing with Kerry Washington unless she's slumming it these days
This. I eagerly await the 500 post threads and youtube thinkpieces about white genocide caused by this obvious celebrity guest appearance.

>"how thick would you like that sir"

Attached: ca7d450f5c9b80295016fa62307b3ed80fefbb17.png (1000x1000, 436.57K)

Call her whatever you want. It's Poochy with a new coat of paint.

Attached: Swsb_character_fact_poochie_550x960.png (360x360, 112.52K)

>She perks up at possibilities beyond Bart, hinting that Lisa may be a little envious of the education Bart will receive. "Lisa's going to have an opinion, like, 'Why did Bart get the one good teacher?'" Omine says. "Also, [Rayshelle's] husband is part of the symphony orchestra, so there's that connection. We already can see where other little things can happen."

>dilf literally fucked every female in town
what a chad

Flanders ducked both Selma and her mother Mrs Bouvier!!!!

Fuckin’ based!

They all died of internal damage.
youtube.com/watch?v=xsYBWQov6YE

I'm not seeing Jacquie there

Good to see The Simpsons is upping their diversity quota. Gotta have people in real life who have overbites or else they're rayciss...

>come see our blacks!