Lightyear Official Trailer 2

youtu.be/wHBBoUtJHhA

Attached: Lightyear.jpg (1280x720, 99.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajcdb4FAL7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The leak was true, well that's that.

Let me count the nigs

The one in which Zurg was a Buzz that couldn't let go?

what leak? can you share it?

70% blacks, Lightyear is literally the only white person. Movie looks boring as shit too.

>Korg is in this
I'm in

Let me guesa zurg is going to be a old Buzz friend maybe that black women who hates buzz now because he messed up everyone lefting them behind on that colony planet

>Buzz is a dumb comic relief while the women and PoC fill all the competent roles
What a surprise

They wouldn't dare.

Attached: MV5BOGI0ZGFkYTYtYTZmZi00NTYyLWJkYzktMDUxNDQ5NWU2YmQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg.jpg (967x651, 86.12K)

What I cant help but notice is how all the character are the ''funny and witty'' kind of character, but in the few scene presented all the fun aprts served to dissolve tension.

Even in a kid cartoon if the characters themselves dont care about the situation they're in why should I be emotionnaly invested in it?

That kind of writing is what makes most new show terrible to watch.

Almost everything is written like that now and I hate it.

Zurg Is the black woman

>movie features a female protagonist: she is a tough strong wyman mary sue who is depicted as bad as every scene. she is never depicted as stupid or weak and all the comedy is at the expense of male characters. if there are male characters they are only there to be bad guys she can easily beat up or pathetic, emasculated idiot losers that get humiliated for comedy and to make her look good. she never needs help form any white men or is she ever depicted as weaker or worse at something then a white men
>movie features a white male protagonist. he is an weakling, loser and immature idiot. every joke is at his expense and how he fails to do stuff or gets humiliated. there aer hundred of black and female characters who are all depicted as more mature, more competent, smarter and stronger then him. he gets rescued or over powered by the women in several scenes and yet never rescues a female character or is depicted as better then a women at anything.
yeah same old sjw shit as always. I don't know a single western animated movie or show that does not follow this exact checklist but instead actually features white male protagonist that are actual the heroes of the story and not side kicks to mary sue women.

Zurge is Buzz's father

oh so it's a Black Widow situation.

Zurg is black nigger child
Buzz is replaced by nigger for 70% of the movie
Buzz kneels to nigger Zurg while nigger saves the day

that wont make sense because this shit is 60+ years into the future. He would be dead

>Buzz gets a black love interest
>everyone hates it
>now he is going to fuck his daughter instead

cant wait to see the reactions

It's fake, real leak is

Why couldn't pixar just make pic related?

Attached: MV5BYjExNWVlY2ItMWZiNi00NmJmLWE3NWUtYjU5YmQ1NWNiM2Y1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk1MjAxNzQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1499, 143.07K)

>70% blacks, Lightyear is literally the only white person
Wow this movie and the people who made this is really racist to non black and white people

thats the sequel

that's not much of a leak, what about this trailer made it seem legit?

See

Her granddaughter actually

>now he is going to fuck his daughter instead
actually, I'm pretty sure the daughter is the girl Disney talked about when they said they put back on the movie a gay kiss.

>main character has to be a white male to keep a 4+ movie franchise consistent
>make the rest of the characters either a nigger or a woman

I fucking hate Disney

Fuck off /pol/

St Floyd ruined everything

The side-characters look weak as fuck.

Because Lasseter always resented the show as a symbol of Disney being able to take Pixar's characters away at any time and that in his mind, Buzz's show was more Lost in Space/Original Space Ghost in tone instead of the comedy we got.

Because Buzz is actually Buzz in this one and not a new reimagined character for the woke era where a once cool and competent white male character is turned into a weakling and loser.
Also the show actual had real diversity in form of several different aliens with unique personalities instead of the woke checkbox of black strong wyman.

This may surprise you faggot, but people not worshipping blacks isn't exclusive to /pol/

It's sexy and fun, of course they deny it's existence.

I said non black and white people i.e. Asian, Latin, native, middle Eastern and etc. Liberal literally could not thinking any non white people beside black people

Man, I miss old Pixar Trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajcdb4FAL7A

Lasseter is gone, who gives a fuck what he thought?

The old guard Pixar people still around likely shared the same sentiments or at least respected those wishes.

According to Hollywood, the US must be 50% black

Typical shallow white liberal

>All human crew outside the robot cat
How regressive of Pixar. The TV show had a big red man, a blue woman and a robot. Here it’s just humans. Lasseter is a Xenophobe!

That’s how black it’ll be in the future. It would be unrealistic for there to be lots of white people.

The black population is actually shrinking. The largest minority population are the spics

I’m pretty sure that one guy is Hispanic and the lighting in the spaceship made him look black, but in this trailer in daylight you see the bomb making guy has lighter skin.

Holy fuck he really is

You can tell here

Attached: C0DDAEB0-0471-40EB-9C49-011CA75F55B2.jpg (563x496, 213.42K)

>you know what magic/woman power/only women are the competent characters
Looks awful, the cat is and buzz are the only bearable things in these trailers.

>you see the bomb making guy has lighter skin.
That's a woman

Not enough black excellence.

They should've made Buzz black or latino. This just feels weird.

No you idiots that’s not the leaks. Zurg is future Buzz

Hispanics are basically white.

it really is.

if you have basically say that then it's not true.

Why the fuck isn’t Buzz a disabled black trans woman?

Ok /pol/tard

Blacks are the future user, ergo Zurg is Black

>worshipping blacks is entirely normal
No race should be worshipped, especially one that is the cause of all its own suffering.

>girl says his partner was her grandmother
>cat says "we've been gone for 62 years"

WELL FUCK, the leak was right, another score for plot leaker user, he must be on a roll with spoiling these movies.

well, anyone ready for the Rex 2.0 reveal? because I'm not looking forward to it.

Attached: Rex_Dangervest.png (410x410, 257.79K)

>black character in a cartoon is enough to trigger the white mutants who consider themselves into unintelligble rage and give them the illusion of oppression while every other ethnic group was literally murdered and stripped of their land and property during at least one point in US history

lmao '''''''''MASTER'''''''' RACE everyone

>/pol/tard tries to pretend it isn't racist
>this only makes them more racist

Every fucking time

Black population is actually shrinking, all of them are really; Spics will swell a bit more but retract.

This
That's why Disney is making new Latin American films like Encanto as their new big IP properties and suddenly reviving long dormant ones like Three Caballeros

Why is not worshipping black people /pol/? What have Black people ever done for me?