Is hate for MCU Spider-Man justified?

Is hate for MCU Spider-Man justified?

Attached: 72B0E45F-5FA8-4B74-B408-8427F40C7278.jpg (1280x720, 213.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/129339950/#129348100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Yea Forums hates it because it doesnt have peter as a miserable guy in a small appartment like them

People really just hated that we got another reboot back to high school more than anything.

I really liked MCU Vulture and Mysterio

Yes. Holland's Spider-Man is incredibly boring to watch. The only time I really cared was Civil War since he was still new.

Yes and no.
I think it's more that Peter is supposed to be a character who struggles, and for the first two movies MCU Peter was actually very lucky. It was a bit like Amazing Spider-man where they were afraid of making him too "uncool." In thethird movie they saved it, I think.
This too. College/young adult Spider-man trying to make ends meet is more fun.

>acts too much like a hyperactive child
>Disney channel highschool
>Iron-man integral to his arc
>supporting cast is all comedic relief
>worst Aunt May ever
>worst Flash ever
>Uncle Ben doesn't exist
>recklessly hands over his identity to everyone he meets
>needs 2 other better Spider-men to validate his existence
>6 fucking movies and him dying but now he just might act like the ''man'' part in Spider-man
he is just a disappointment, only thing I enjoy is him getting out acted and shat on by antagonist like Keaton, Gyllenhaal and Dafoe

Gonna cry?

I think he's annoying and I hate the shitty UCB improv they do in these movies. Very gratifying to watch him get btfo by Gobbo.

Oh it's little Iron Boy Jr. You gonna cry?

Attached: Bully Maguire.jpg (500x500, 29.71K)

>>acts too much like a hyperactive child
False, people on Yea Forums have just never meet teens.
>>Disney channel highschool
Now you're just saying things
>worst Flash ever
Also wrong, Flash is the most accurate to the original comics
>>Uncle Ben doesn't exist
Lies
>>recklessly hands over his identity to everyone he meets
Another lie, he never reveals his identity to anyone who isn't another superhero
>>needs 2 other better Spider-men to validate his existence
No, not what happened, you're just a faggot making things up
fucking movies and him dying but now he just might act like the ''man'' part in Spider-man
Also wrong,

You're just a dumb faggot

Really tho, aunt mays death should’ve meant something, but I just kind of chuckled. The whole thing was kinda silly. That’s how little investment I feel with MCU Spidey after like 6-7 years or whatever.

And that's your problem not one with the actual movies

What a load of shit

Attached: Jameson.gif (500x368, 292.39K)

>I have no actual response
Thanks for the confirmation

Shut up nerd

Attached: locker.jpg (3389x2933, 3.87M)

Stay mad

Attached: I love the peni's.jpg (662x914, 272.84K)

>Stay mad
So you definitely don't have anything to say then

>Afraid of making him too uncool
This right here is gonna plague every future Spider-Man adaptation. Comic Peter went from being a straight up asshole nerd in the sixties to a semi petulant hothead in the seventies to functioning but still flawed adult in the eighties. Marvel is too safe to have him go through that kind of development on the big screen. Tobey is the only Spider-Man that comes close to capturing this arc

The only time Tobey was close to comic Peter was the first half of the first movie. I would say Holland is the closest we have gotten and might ever get to comic Peter

Attached: SLEEPY.gif (480x368, 2.81M)

>False, people on Yea Forums have just never met teens
Yes they have. Teens aren't annoying shits IRL unless stupidly autistic or jacked up on the pills
>Also wrong, Flash is the most accurate to the original comics
Flash is supposed to be a bully that's taller and stronger than Peter. He's not intimidating at all like the Raimi Flash was.
>Lies
Uncle Ben died, and it was skipped over, so people immediately assumed he had the "great power" line spoken to him. Which apparently didn't happen, given the third film.
>No, not what happened, you're just a faggot making things up
Why are you getting heated over an actual truth? Spider-Ling was not needed in Civil War. He couldn't stand on his own until the third film, and unlike Star Wars, where a character develops an arc over a trilogy, the mcu spider-man films have "sorry nothing" as arcs.

I do agree on the last one. Except for the fact that he doesn't ever act like a man after the end of homecoming again.

Honestly my biggest complaint is that MCU spidey's whole character is based on parts other character's arcs. Which is a bad thing, because if there's nothing original to him, then he doesn't have any sort of growth, as he immediately gets BPD between films and becomes an annoying child once again.

>so people immediately assumed he had the "great power" line spoken to him
Probably because he says so in Civil War kek

Is this satire? It must be

They need to address this Peter Parker's mental disorder. He has a random fluctuating IQ. In one scene it will be 200 in the next 20. The writers are doing this intentionally and I want to know the exact disorder that they're giving him to give more insight on why he makes these really awful social mistakes that have huge consequences. And it's not the fact that he's young.

The last movie gave me a theory that he's actually autistic and his spider powers correct that instinctively. The scene where Doctor strange tries to take the spell from him and his body was moving on its own is where my theory came from.

He’s fine, not perfect but serviceable. I hope that marvel and Sony let his next movie be a smaller scale one, maybe establish the maggia and let Felicia be the villain. The end of NWH (which I loved the movie but admit it’s far from perfect) let me get excited for what’s yo come

That's just comic accurate, Peter is the stupidest genius on the planet

No it's not. In the comics bad stuff happens to him but it's rarely his fault. In theses movies it's his decisions that get him into trouble. He's academically smart socially incompetent and extremely naive. He has to have Asperger's

Or he is just a kid with an extreme amount of responsibility and is learning what happens when you try be responsible in the real world

>Teens aren't annoying shits IRL
So yes you confirm you've never talked to a teen before
>Flash is supposed to be a bully that's taller and stronger than Peter.
No he wasn't, in the original comics Flash never got physical with Peter be was just a jealous shit talker
>Which apparently didn't happen, given the third film.
So you just ignore his intro scene in Civil War
>Spider-Ling was not needed in Civil War
And?
Half of the characters in the movie weren't needed.
He was there fanservice pure and simple and there's nothing with that.
>He couldn't stand on his own until the third film,
A flat out lie.
>the mcu spider-man films have "sorry nothing" as arcs.
Also a lie, any with at least two functioning brain cells can see his secs in all of the films, Homecoming he's learning how to be a hero his way and not trying to be like the others, in Far From Home he's grappling with people placing high expectations on him that he's not sure ready for and he feels it's affecting his personal life, and No Way Home which should be the most obvious is him dealing with consequences of his actions and how they hurt the people closest to him.
If you didn't get that you may just be retarded.

>Honestly my biggest complaint is that MCU spidey's whole character is based on parts other character's arcs.
Also another lie.
>he immediately gets BPD between films and becomes an annoying child once again.
He doesn't, you just get mad that he doesn't automatically act like you want him to

>He has a random fluctuating IQ
He doesn't you're a moron who can't people don't act just way one and aren't always rational and logical

>MCU Spider-Man
There is no such thing

Oh God, it's this shilling retard bending over backwards to defend the shitty MCU Spider-Man again.

Naw Tobey is the only one who got close to Peter's characterization. Holland is the best Spider-Man because he quips alot like in the comics. Tobey is a better Peter. completely blowing up his relationship with MJ by being self centered and making out with Gwen in Spider-Man 3 was in line with peters personality

>No real response
Of course

but it was retconned, everything good about him was immediately retconned by his first solo movie. just like netflix's punisher.

I guess in retrospect it's clear it wasn't and the seeth in this thread clearly isn't. People loved him until a few months after FFH and now they love him again

>wahh waste time on me when I will always pull a "y-you're lying" card
Fuck off and die, retard. Every single thread it's the same shit with you, dumbass.

>but it was retconned
No it wasn't, you're just retarded

Keep your headcannon to yourself Snoyboy

Oh boy it's the contrarians who never read comics back at it again. Let me guess MCU Spider-Man is bad because um...he is popular?

So yes then you have no response because you're too retarded to make one instead of making retarded general statements

Reminder that this shill is the same retard who claimed that MCU is like Ditko's Spider-Man.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/129339950/#129348100
And now he's samefagging to pretend it makes his idiocy any more valid.

You can stop trying to shill this hard.

Said the same fag who can't make an actual argument

>p-please engage my idiocy
Fuck off, if you think anyone's falling for this you're even dumber than I thought and the bar for that is already extremely low.

Why would they waste their time?

Attached: bored spidey.jpg (560x400, 20.95K)

>Still no argument just you're dumb!!!
Jesus I thought we left this mentality back in elementary school

He's so obnoxious when he first appeared I could excuse the fanboy energy in fact it was a little funny but now he's had several stand alone movies, fought Thanos, and fucking died and he's still fumbling over his words and stutter like a baby not to mention how fucking retarded he is in No Way Home. I get it with great power comes great responsibility but Peter's responsibility is his own universe the one Tony trusted him to protect the moment Dr. Strange said it's time for them to go back at most he should have had a little hesitation but come to the conclusion that their dates are outside of his control and he needs to prioritize his universe and his loved ones over a handful of evil dipshits

Why engage a retarded clown when you can make fun of him?

>but now he's had several stand alone movies, fought Thanos, and fucking died and he's still fumbling over his words and stutter like a baby
So basically people are not allowed to stutter or get words wrong?
Have you legitimately ever talked to another person before especially a teenager?
Because it doesn't seem like it.
>the moment Dr. Strange said it's time for them to go back at most he should have had a little hesitation
So you just don't know who Spider-Man is, he's not gonna someone die if he can't stop it, especially when no one was in danger by that point, the spell had already been contained

So essentially you have no argument, ans just keep screaming retard to cover it up
Typical Yea Forums behavior

You know your childish manipulation tactics are not gonna work, right? Everyone who saw your shilling can see right through them.

Dude, at this point just ignore them. The shill loves the smell of their own farts and is obviously a pathetic pseudo-intellectual who comes here in an attempt to seem 'smart'.

Stop talking to yourself

It would be fine if stuttering was an actual verbal tick of his but it's clearly being used to show inexperience and a lack of confidence but by No Way Home why does he still act that way? After everything he's been through he still acts the exact same it doesn't feel like he's evolved at all he stays stagnant because people like UwU soft boy I'm so petite Spider Man as opposed to the real Spider Man.

Shilling what nigga the movie came out months ago?

>It would be fine if stuttering was an actual verbal tick of his but it's clearly being used to show inexperience and a lack of confidence
No it shows that he's a teenager, and who can mess up his words and stutter like anyone else.
It's how real people act deal with it

I just like poking a blatantly dishonest faggot every once in a while.

>that MCU is like Ditko's Spider-Man.
He kind of is though

Read a comic please, we can give recommendations

It's strange how people don't understand don't understand what character development is, and for some reason don't grasp that it doesn't completely acting and talking like a separate person

It's cute how hard shills are trying, as if they're convincing anyone, but still lack any intelligent thought to say anything of value.

Amazing how people were having a reasonably rational discussion about the hatred until some schizo barged in and started screeching about shills, nobody was clutching their pearls defending the MCU or bashing it super hard either

>blatantly dishonest
And yet you refuse to actually say how you just keep samefagging

>but by No Way Home why does he still act that way?
Here's the neat thing: He doesn't

>the shilling retard is still crying
Holy kek.

What the fuck could people possibly be shilling? The movie came out months ago and was a raging success, I understand you contrarians are still in shambles from that but has the world shill really lost all meaning?

I just wanted to talk about Spider-Man bro

Shilling is still shilling regardless of success you nimrod

>muh cawtwawians
100% detector of a shill. Keep crying.

SHILLING WHAT?

I want pictures of Spider-MAN but I guess we all don't get what we want huh?

Attached: Alex Ross Spider-Man.jpg (920x1400, 230.49K)

Sure, faggot. Sure.

It's so noticeable how the word shill is just used to cover up how people have no argument

You know the answer to that question already