Are fanboys low IQ?

With the sheer amount of shilling going on for Marvel, DC, Disney, etc. you'd think people here are getting paid. But no, they're doing all the "damage control" for free.

Attached: tumblr_02a088de5da76909974e59fb31a6b625_72f14892_640.jpg (640x640, 108.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk
youtube.com/watch?v=3rz7pCxldbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disney good

Just look at the Sony Spider-Man thread to show all the shills.

I get paid by some friends to shill online for the media they like, talking about a show/comic this, and defend a point that. You're gunna ask why they don't do it themselves?

They're shy. But hey, easy cash is still cash.

Yes

Attached: 1649865497516.webm (420x750, 2.99M)

Sounds more like they're just completely retarded.

That guy showed more joy and emotion than most anons on Yea Forums

it's like a snowman, but made out of butter. Disgusting.

That's both fascinating and horrifying. I'm glad he's enjoying himself, but it does seem like Disney's wrapped itself around the pleasure centers of his brain.

Ma-ia-hi
Ma-ia-hu
Ma-ia-ho
Ma-ia-ha-ha

that's it i'm getting back to the gym

lol godspeed

I wish I could still enjoy video games like this guy does.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk

If anything, there's always a bizarre amount of negativity here to the point where it's just sad. If people who are positive about stuff are standing out, it's only because the negativity has either pushed the positive people away or infected them over time through groupthink.

Nigger.

The was a study about how people who obsess over celebrities tend to have like a lower IQ or something. I'm sure it could also apply to company/franchise obsessors.

That's a really cool and epic RLM meme you got there. Wow, very epic and also very funny. I drink beer and watch obscure video tape, ha classic.
People can like whatever the fuck they want. Thinking you are better than someone else because you watch this and not that or do this and not that makes you a textbook narcissist. Fuck off and let people enjoy things.

He looks like an idiot, but at least he's exercising.

The thing about niggers, have you ever noticed that they don't nig?

Attached: The Critic dad.jpg (480x360, 22.68K)

Sufficiently smart people don't read comics. They either learn to write or draw them themselves, or they're pursue other hobbies.

Attached: 1623314474649.jpg (1080x881, 122.88K)

Fandom in general is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rz7pCxldbI
You got something to say young man?

The only people left who actually read comics are nerds.

>The only people left who actually read comics are nerds
No. Nerds are smart.

Look at Yea Forums buyfag threads, people are blowing their crypto investments on 3d printed animu girls...which is dumb, don't get me wrong. But on Yea Forums we don't have crypto investors.

The only "investors" we have are clowns who bought 10 copies New 52 Supetman #1 thinking it would be worth $100,00 today.

>unironically based schmoves

I don’t think they even respect the medium.

too bad only indies make good games anymore, now it's all just AAA gambling scams they try to pass off as games in a candy-colored skinsuit

>if you enjoy something and want to talk about it, you're a SHILL
What if I genuinely like thing?

Whoa, Al is real

Yet a year later you all came to this faggot’s defense.

Attached: 4B973C28-DC03-483E-976A-F3E189710D26.jpg (2048x2048, 373.23K)

That's cringe

I find it hilarious that all the chuds who post that meme lost their shit when RLM ripped into that pro-abstinence Christian cartoon on Best of The Worst, like the whiny little snowflakes they always are.

This made me very happy

>people talking about Marvel and DC on the comics board is le bad

i have a low iq and i resent being called a fan of anything much less boys, that would be gay.

Attached: egscellence2.jpg (850x850, 82.55K)

Americans are born and bred cattle people

You will never be this happy.

That argument could literally be made about any human, also fuck you for being speciesist, go vegan.

You ever think about how it became a common tactic to frame articles/essays/advertisements with a confrontational tone because it attracts more attention, and how most people on Yea Forums can only communicate their objections to something by calling you a retarded nigger femoid who WNBAW?

Attached: 1648165645849.png (1379x1440, 3.02M)

No. YWNBAW

no one is allowed to like anything >:(

>You will never be this happy.
If I'm ever this happy over a commerical product I want you to shoot me.

What does Markiplier mean anyway?

Yeah I don't understand OP, people are going to talk about Marvel, DC and Disney it's the fucking purpose of the board

What's the damage to control? People here generally think Wanda Vision was good at first and then sucked at the end.

I thought it sucked in the middle but got good at the end, don't shoot me

I think he's surprised Yea Forums isn't a based hivemind that screeches out any Disney product.

The American school system literally exists to get people to not question the government and millions of them watch programatic television that also designed to get them to not question things. Consume product is the basis of American identity at this point

Literally all people do is question the government and products though

>The American school system literally exists to get people to not question the government
Then why the fuck are so many people complaining about marxists in education? Is that just a distraction so we don't question thr government?

>NOOOO, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT NIGGERS AND TRANNIES LIKE EVERY OTHER BOARD. IF YOU DONT DO THAT WE ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN TUMBLR.

Attached: 1648923440584.png (2600x4332, 1.74M)

White people, smdh

Do you realize that you can parrot back what they want to hear and focus on making it through so you can get through it and get your career started?

Bump

We need a civil war in this country

I assume he's mentally handicapped?

I think the PC term is "American"

That's because it's not good at its job. Though it does help produce people like OP's picrel and the "Don't even think about it crowd"

That's something that started later. Everything that could be said about that would just be called insane conspiracy theory regardless of validity. You either believe James Lindsay or ContraPoints on that topic, there's no in between.

Because chuds are known to be traditional values absolutists....?