Jfc, that was dark. the fuck was wrong with writers back then?

>youtube.com/watch?v=KWlFoChGPug

jfc, that was dark. the fuck was wrong with writers back then?

Attached: Nurse Bendy.png (1910x1350, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PO4r9m_6Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah but she was also the town slut so I don't feel bad for her.

I hate this FOTM.

Seriously though, was she mentally retarded?

This is what happens when you ask the creators to make it darker and they make it darker

>FOTM
newfag

Yes. Next question?

It was actually Adult Swim's fault for being a bunch of godless heathens wanting more edgy athetistic crap demanding the show get darker. Moral Orel is a glimpse into the mind of a man without Christ in his heart, sad.

>t. someone who didn't watch Moral Orel

Out of all the fucked up stuff in that show this got me the most for some reason and I was so happy to see her get one of the few happy endings

I've watched enough of it and you're not going to convince me to witness even more of your juvenile garbage.

Was sexually abused from young age and just toy. Caused her to go the Michael Jackson route and try to recapture her childhood.

Calling it an atheist cartoon is wrong though. Showing that religion can somewhat be flawed and to take what you want from it isn't bad. It's shown at the end of the series that Orel does not give up on his faith, as he has a cross on the wall as an adult.

So to dismiss it as "le euphoric atheist cartoon" is pure, unadulterated 'tism at it's finest

I put just enough of my shit in your mom's pussy to make you

And there he goes still running his mouth trying to desperately justify his morally repugnant tripe.
There's a more fitting board for someone your age...

you are a dumbass

>edgy athetistic crap
The point of the show was that terrible people using religion as a shield is bad, not that religion is bad, you fucking retard.

>Zoomer faggots are rediscovering shitty adult swim shoes

She's not even the hardest hitting moment.
It's when you realized they're all fucked up and that nobody had a chance.
Dumb is still one of the best episodes though.

>religion can somewhat be flawed and to take what you want from it isn't bad
Typical self-serving American self-help bulkshit

It's funny that later she tapes the bear to the chair and doesn't even talk about it, totally a background joke.

Eh it's a woman who gets used for sex by an old man, I think use to be a professor I'm not sure. He complimented her, but ultimately saw it unfit for her to raise the child. I forget if Joe sister supposed to be nurse bendy sister or the old man legitimate daughter who's being a grown woman show's how old the guy is already. Then stuck her ass in an apartment where she mentally regressed and got used as the town bike. Joe ultimately breaking her fantasy world by reminding her her son is real and not a stuffed bear.

So if nurse bendy is 25 he fucked her at age fourteen, plus or minus her actual age. Joe being 11.

I wouldn't say "recapture her childhood", but she probably saw all the "proper" families around her and longed to be in a good, Christian family and treated like a person, rather than objectified and used for her body.

Both of you rn
Stop using your religion as a shield for criticism. You can believe in God and be an awful human being.

Attached: crying-emoji-dies.gif (220x220, 110.66K)

>Stop using your religion as a shield for criticism.
You retards can't go a single thread without strawmanning, can you?

Nah that happens 2 years ago I think. This is millennials getting nostalgic and newfags not understanding.

I don't watch the show so I honestly don't understand. What do y'all mean by "objectified" and "used for her body?" Was she a human trafficking victim or was he just whore that doesn't want to live with consequences of her actions?

Nah, Moral Orel stuff is being thrown into everyone's YT algorhythms for some reason

I'm literally presenting the moral of the show which you are dismissing with your own strawman about it being "atheistic garbage"

The faggot you are white knighting is using another fallacy with personal attacks because his claims are empty

Yeah cause people are getting nostalgic so they search it up. This makes youtubes a.i. think it's trendy so they put it in the algorithm.

Watch the show. Kid used at young age and kept getting used.

If you don't think having bad sexual experiences at young age can screw you over, explore Yea Forums more.

It's not really her fault tho, getting molested as a kid can make you hypersexual

>If you don't think having bad sexual experiences at young age can screw you over
I never said that. I legitimately didn't know cause I didn't watch the show. Rape is bad and all but I don't see how that justifies acting like a retard.

Why does zoomers always wait for yt recommendations to convince them to watch something? Ever since [as] did that shameless compilation video of MO, tons of newfags entered the fandom. Yknow, the types of shitheads that go "it could've been great if they just toned the edginess and sexual jokes"

Attached: Mariotehplumber_collecting.png (250x211, 77.57K)

Zoomers are starting loot look up the old shows their parents didn't let them watch when they were kids.

Abused from a young age, didn't mature properly and is now mentally unfit to get herself out of the cycle of sexual abuse she's in because she's basically retarded and doesn't know how to stop it.

Holy Jesus, did you know this show ran for three seasons and none of you burnout NPC faggots can say anything at all about it except "whu fird seezun wuz DAWK?"

>Why does zoomers always wait for yt recommendations to convince them to watch something?
They're raised in burgerland, where they've been raised to not think for themselves and learn everything important from a screen.
What did you expect?

dino had a divorce
let's TF you into the town bicycle and see how your sanity holds up

Moral Orel is ironically one of the only shows (much less one of the only cartoons) that's able to do a good job distinguishing between human shortcomings and religion. None of the people in Moral Orel are shown to be bad BECAUSE they're religious, they're merely religious and they use that as a cover. Moral retains his faith as a successful and happy adult in the end.

Everyone talks about how deep and serious Moral Orel yet no oke brings up the retarded raunchy 1st season where Orel impregnated all his neighbors to save his seed.

Zoomers are dumb and exist in a curated reality, they only watch what the apps they use tell them to watch or advertise to them.
They are the closest we have to actual, legitimate sheeple.

He's not wrong. Adult Swim literally told them to go dark with it then cancelled it because they turned it to 11.

Does Yea Forums count as an app?
>t. 2001 Zoomie who uses Yea Forums to find new cartoons to watch

Three episodes from season one is not headcanon for me. That one the pee one and the zombie one. The rest of the show is amazing

Dino was going through a rough divorce at the time so he said fuck it and made the season 2 finale end on a dark note.

Mike Lazzo, head of Adult Swim, loved the episode and asked for the show to be as dark as humanly possible

That scene was the result

The abuse she suffered as a kid made her mentally regress as a means to deal with the trauma so I wouldn’t say that it’s because of her being mentally challenged but more as a coping mechanism

>fuck was wrong with writers back then?

You mean the fuck was right with writers back then.

>already nearly 1 million views

how the fuck did it get that much when previous MO videos barely made 100k?

why the fuck does everyone assume she was fucked in her early teens? her age was never brought up and she can be in her late 20s, early 30s

you fags are once again complaining about fucking nothing when we should all be discussing how 100% funny this is! the youtube comments are lambasting anyone who finds this funny. damn, a zoomer told me this wasn't black comedy and 132 retards agreed with him.

14 year old me laughed at this and 32 year old me still laughs at this. The absence of humor and the piling on of abuse can be funny!

can you explain the joke to me

>jfc, that was dark. the fuck was wrong with writers back then?
I pretend to have friends and talk to them constantly.
Fuck humans, scum of the earth, At least an animal is an animal.

>It was actually Adult Swim's fault for being a bunch of godless heathens wanting more edgy athetistic crap
LOL.
Mr pickles, ATHF, super jail.
Lmao, fucking lol.
To pol, nigger.

I'd wife Nurse Bendy

You really need to stop being a bad pol caricature.

acting?

>Was she a human trafficking victim or was he just whore that doesn't want to live with consequences of her actions?
>There is no grey area just black and white.
Americans.

>for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=_PO4r9m_6Xk

>Why does zoomers always wait for yt recommendations to convince them to watch something?
Been watching AS since my bitch mother moved me here when I was ten.
Only kinda good part about living in this shithole.

>victim or just a whore
seems pretty black and white, unless you have some captain saveaho attitude to every woman dumb enough to whore it up.

what are you talking about? every forum back in the 2008 loved this! have we really fallen away from the joy of watching fictional characters suffer? it's morbid anti-humor!

You're just another freak for us to laugh at and gawk. A lolcow ripe for the milking.

How do you go from this to High School USA?

>No stop motion
>No Scott Adsit
>No Britta Phillips
It was bound to suck

don't act like you just discovered your interests by yourself you fucking liar.
Most weebs had to hang out the oldbeards and discover the obscure shit through osmosis.

sounds almost soulful and wholesome, compared to discovering interests through curation algorithms designed by corporations leeching your personal data.

I've seen the episode there was no implication of molestation.