Wonder Daughter

Bruce has a son, Clark has a "son", why has DC not given Diana a child yet?

Attached: Wonder Daughter.jpg (792x1224, 116.11K)

cause unlike them she would be the one carrying the pregnancy and the breast feeding. Imagine her fighting enemies while pregnant

Because she's trapped forever by a Gaiman story.

haha imagine how awkward it would be if her enlarged breasts started lactating and her milk spilled out of her bustier while fighting crime haha

She has an island full of nannies

Which males has Wonder Woman canonically had sex with? Other than Steve Trevor and (in some continuities) Superman, I can’t think of anyone. And I used to pay attention to her title, I just can’t think of anyone else.

Every single superhero-has-kids story ever written skips the parts the writer doesn't want to write with time travel or fast-aging so the kid's never a baby and very rarely an actual child...but suddenly for this character they wouldn't do that? Try again.

She slept with Siegfried when she went to Asgard

Attached: Wonder-Woman-2016 Issue-773.jpg (1988x3057, 1.24M)

Who'd be the father?

She does have a daughter on Earth-2. Bring Lyta back to mainline, you cowards!

Attached: Lyta Trevor.jpg (564x861, 168.32K)

Siegfried recently.
Trevor Barnes.
Some Amazons

Zeus.

Seriously. They’re Greek gods. Incest means nothing

Because the writers would eventually kill them off like they did Donna Troy’s son.

Amazons aren't male, and canon Diana isn't bi.

How is she blonde.

Steve is blonde

>canon Diana
That would be Rebirth Diana, who sleeps with other Amazons in Rucka's telling of the origin.

she would abort it
so empowering

>Trevor Barnes
Wrong
WW post CoIE was a virgin, she never fucked anyone even that was a plot in a storyline in the 90s where Clark was angry because he thought that Diana had lost her virginity to someone else and he wanted to be that man

Don't give them ideas.

Having a daughter would be boring. It's better if she had a son.
Same with Bruce Wayne getting a daughter, especially it's specifically as Bruce Wayne instead of Batman since he has a 'playboy' reputation to maintain and it's hard to do without a lot of negative attention when you have a daughter.

Implying she won’t just form the kid out of clay

>Wonder Woman wanted to pump and dump the guy
Dick move.

The monkey's paw curls one finger.

Attached: 1635175886313.jpg (1694x2560, 336.35K)

>where Clark was angry because he thought that Diana had lost her virginity to someone else and he wanted to be that man
I like virgins too but expecting a centuries old being to never having had sex with someone else is retarded, especially if she's been in the world of men for like 50 years. Only guy who could have that assumption is someone who met her shortly after she left her all-girl island.

Can you imagine Diana of all people bending over for some random dude's dick? Even the thought of it would probably be considered an insult.

Maybe Damian can become trans

Post-Crisis Diana was born in the modern day and aged in realtime, actually.

It wouldn't be some random dude, there are a lot of great men she could meet in 50 years in DC, lots of heroic people too.
Hell, she literally show up during WW2 and the guy who found her was a pretty cool guy too.
Like I'd understand if it was a shit world with only a few decent guys but it's DC, you have random dudes that can make superheroes look up to them pretty regularly in that world.

Didn't they retcon that again to re-add the WW2 thing? I remember seeing that around the time her movie came out.

Post-Crisis continuity ended at Flashpoint. Nu52/Modern Diana is thousands of years old again.

They did, casual.

Here's the couple of pages of Clark getting mad because he thinks Diana is about to get dicked for the first time

Attached: 1938384829483.jpg (3992x3062, 3.04M)

Yeah I don't care what ships bad writers are into, Clark is for Lois.

Superman x Wonder Woman is such a cringe plot at this point.
Superman has been with Lois for decades, move on, there's no need nor place for a dumb romantic plot.
That's like if a random writer tried to force Goku x Bulma in canon, the ship has sailed decades ago.

Her mom was blonde and Steve is blonde

Attached: 12EC3A75-71D8-43B4-AA15-9F51D84DA7E3.jpg (1249x5367, 969.17K)

Oh yeah this pages are from the 90s
This was just to show that Diana from 1985 to 2011 was a virgin and that aspect of her character was used a few times as a plot device

Cass would make a good daughter for Wonder Woman, I mean she's blonde like Steve and half human. It was just to say that everyone's memories were altered, or did a new rebirth reset, or I have no idea.

Attached: images (18).jpg (848x361, 60.88K)

Man, cucking really is in Clark's blood huh?

While Cass is much older than Damian and Jon in terms of upbringing, she is usually a teenager. She looks to be Damian's age, at least she's months older!

Jon has become older than Damian and Cass, what a look!

Cass is too much of the Tim and Kon generation, if a child of Diana is to be a peer of Damian and Jon then she has to be either a new character or a reintroduction of Lyta.

>"son"
is it not really his son or something ? why the air quotes ?

older jon is shit

Yeah, I get it, I was just commented on the pages themselves.

Attached: Clark's Failed Legacy.jpg (1301x3154, 3.05M)

He's a faggot.

Batman and Tim

Batman always has contingencies.

>It's better if she had a son.
We already have one gay son. We don't need another.

The amazon son would be like the one son they couldn't make gay since the 'he's gay cause he was raised by lesbians / a single mom' stereotype exist and DC wouldn't risk being accused of homophobia like that.

Should have been Jon's little sister!

Attached: 20220420_164611.jpg (2880x2880, 579.07K)

Tomboy sister

Attached: 20220420_164659.jpg (2880x2880, 801.54K)

Bullshit. The modern DC writers would make him gay as fuck. Hell they might make him trans. If they will have some random boy going a party dressed as Wonder Woman, best believe they will make her son gay.

Now you remember that in the trash reboot of Earth 2 during the New 52 Fury was reintroduced as a daughter of Diana and Steppenwolf

Attached: v909n8476zq71.jpg (640x986, 177.73K)

The virgin Siegfried.
The chad Ratatosk.

I don't know if it's because I don't care about Tim's generation, I think it's the most boring generation, or she had a lot of chemistry with Jon and Damian!

...huh, that would actually make Cassie interesting. The Tim Drake of the Wonderwoman family, lol.

Yea, its not like they could clone her a daughter using her DNA like Damien or have her bring in a daughter from another universe like Jon. Idiot.

Nah, it would never pass with the crowd they pander to. The dude raised by women end up a trans? That's the kind of shit that get you called a TERF.

If she get a son, he should go around the most serious places in the DC universe acting like an RPG protag, searching for quests and loot while wrestling people, machines and creatures into submissions.
Could even have a running gag that whenever Diana get him involved, she has him drop all the random stuff he looted during 'playtime'.