You see this art style? I want this art style animated...

You see this art style? I want this art style animated, not that Arcane shit where everyone looks like a malnourished insomniac.

Look at those sexy eyes. They're sexy without looking like baby moe shit like anime, fuck moe, fuck moe, fuck moe.

Why can't we have art styles and designs like pic related animated instead?

Attached: 1650370328711.jpg (1595x2629, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxHZscJvp5g
youtube.com/watch?v=YIRGHmndapY
youtube.com/watch?v=-kdltv_CSHE
youtube.com/watch?v=W_NdSwkvoqs
youtube.com/watch?v=4gGj98WYYSo
youtube.com/watch?v=TLwM5KhIBT8
youtube.com/watch?v=7R2vFDIBToI
youtube.com/watch?v=0RD-sdbfQYI
youtube.com/watch?v=cE7WXrzkKrI
youtube.com/watch?v=H7QOdvxWAac
youtube.com/watch?v=QgDcaKjz9ks
youtube.com/watch?v=oOJ7QBz76NI&list=PLaA_NZS9OjszYO01Ke33EZz1mqw7ooTNj
youtube.com/watch?v=a9K4oEPAxNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B3dZY3154H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So...you want anime?

Pedophile.

/thread

Attached: 1591907354251.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

Brick_ST does do a pretty awesome-looking Hilda.

Attached: 85374452_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 606.99K)

You just want anime. Stop pretending you're special. That's literally anime style

>reposting someone's fanart without credit
>wanting to fuck a little girl
All you did was prove you're an asshole, OP

So Jojo?
Also if we just continue everything in this style it will get stale and boring. Fact. This is why people hated the fact that calarts was taking over.

weeb in denial

>Why can't we have art styles and designs like pic related animated instead?
You can, find a team of like-minded people and go for it.

IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE OP PIC.
Same problem I have with slice of life and comedy anime. They are nothing like western SoL/comedy shows, if anything the French, Italian and Britbong humour is closer to Japan than to the west.
You'll never see a show like Dan Vs and Ed Edd Eddy made in Japan.

Looks exactly like anime

Attached: 1503694662901.webm (1200x674, 2.77M)

It is not a good era to make faux anime.

Everyone talks about how samey-looking cartoons are but I have genuinely not seen an anime that stands out and looks good. I love anime more than most cartoons but GOD, are they close to hitting the sun and burning up with copy and paste styles

Attached: Gangsta fuck.jpg (540x540, 23.24K)

I think the difference is that anime character designs are less overly caricatured and more visually pleasing on the whole.

I want this scene animated in that style

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif (500x281, 2.55M)

I want to see more cartoon shows with THIS style .

Attached: Hilda.jpg (2400x3000, 2.4M)

Don't be such a pedo.

Attached: 1530121594358.gif (320x186, 1.76M)

damn is that even a skirt

Racist.

Fpbp

Based

Just install the fnf mod of hilda

...and?

>Keeps posting boring designs.
At least post Devilman, Naruto, Trigun, Alucard. Ooooh riiiight anime just like the west refuses to use shounen designs in their cutesy wootsie slice of life anime.

Just like Adultswim refuses to use a fucking art style that isn't garbage. Boondocks was the biggest exception to the rule. Even South Park looks somewhat unique by the fact it's trying to imitate cardboard albeit design wise it still looks like giant heads on tiny bodies like CN and Nick's obsession with bobbleheads. At least the adults don't have giant heads compared to their bodies.

Basically, yeah. The only time anime looked unique was in the 90s and 2000s where I almost mistook a bunch of japanese-animated cartoons for French and Swedish shows like Saban's cartoons, Moominvalley, Tiny Toons. But are those really "anime" at that point?
The only time when Japan managed to copy the west's style correctly was in Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

In the 60s and 70s anime had such a problem I genuinely couldn't tell what show I was watching, just like Hannah Barbera productions.

I didn't know DoReMi stood for Do Remedy Migrants

I know I do.

Attached: Yes.png (766x591, 526.79K)

>I want an anime that just looks like a shounen anime, but isn't animated, executed by disgusting bugmen who don't understand humour and English dialogue.
Done. Finally a fucking good slice of life anime. WAS IT THAT HARD? Why can't The Simpsons look like this while retaining the same writing style of the early seasons?

Attached: 0__YBeNJvKxr7vSqVB.jpg (1078x742, 166.86K)

No.

Attached: Cunny+uooh+_50ab52_8255086.jpg (640x551, 130.04K)

>I want underpaid Korean animators to use digital art levels of shading for my children's cartoons!

It looks great yes, but it's a single frame, animated shows are made from millions of frames, its simply too detailed for cheap ass execs to use, this is why CalArts is so abundant its cheap to mass produce.
Here's my compromise:
>Less background detail, and color, in exchange for better lighting and character designs.

Using as basic a limitation as only 12 colors per scene will help teams focus on the more important aspects of design and storytelling. Focus on what makes your designs unique and your shots fluid, not how much detail you can fit into one image. If your goal is to make every frame a painting, get a bigger budget.

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x675, 539.48K)

>I want an American cartoon done by the Japanese's bug-monkey humour and retarded inconsistent chickenscratch style of animating things.
youtube.com/watch?v=DxHZscJvp5g
youtube.com/watch?v=YIRGHmndapY
youtube.com/watch?v=-kdltv_CSHE

DONE. I mean I don't understand why you'd want that just like I can't understand British and French humour, but here IT IS DONE. I mean they even copied the Disney designs correctly.

Attached: dece9va-2b1b60c4-47b1-48b9-ac49-aa8d12760486.png (602x602, 211.02K)

why does everybody refuse to copy the designs correctly? just like in crossover cartoons where they refuse to bring in the writers from the other team?

Remember when Sega and Nintendo did IPs that looked nothing like Japan-influenced media? And remember how the west portrays ancient Chinese culture better than the actual fucking Chinese? fucking bugmen can't even get their own culture correctly beyond gay shit like "remove your shoes while in the house :(" fucking retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=W_NdSwkvoqs

Also nowadays in 2020s you cannot find a team that can copy a 2000s cartoon correctly or even a 90s cartoon correctly to save their LIFE, I speak very non metaphorically. The 2008s fucked everything up.
It's not just a west vs east thing, it's teams incapable of doing things properly.

>Hey wouldn't it be cool if the PPG had an anime?
>they make it a moe slice of life anime instead of a shounen anime
Jeez thanks assholes.

Next time we're making your cartoons we're going to make sure to Family Guy it as much as humanly possible, fucking useless good for nothing teams.

>Stitch anime airing on the goddamn Disney channel.
Wow it's EXACTLY like my shitty animes.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 114.3K)

SEE THIS DESIGN? I WANT THIS DESIGN ANIMATED. Not your shitty 1930s style and neither your 2010s "stylized" ugly style.

Attached: png-clipart-dalmatian-dog-the-hundred-and-one-dalmatians-puppy-disney-s-101-dalmatians-pongo-puppy-thumbnail.png (348x591, 17.62K)

Not you.

Attached: 1180w-600h_040220_ducktales-season-3.jpg (1180x600, 91.75K)

Not (you)

Attached: 101_FB_Cover-clean2.jpg (1000x423, 201.51K)

Neither you.

I WANT THIS FUCKING SLEEK DESIGN. How HARD is it motherfucker?

Attached: h_101dalmatians_mobile_19752_992e2a21.jpg (640x480, 157.43K)

>The video game guys actually manage to make animation that looks and moves like it's straight out of a 1916s cartoon, something not even the SNES and Genesis Disney video games could achieve.

Attached: railroad_wrath_header.0.jpg (1400x1400, 205.02K)

>The Netflix retards keep insisting on sticking to their ugly 2010s style of making things and don't even bother using the same filters these video games did
>They start deluding themselves that they did a good job and it "looks exactly the same".
>Or they start bullshitting that "You can't achieve the same cel-look and movement with digital tools" meanwhile the fucking game devs did.
I hate these kinda stubborn people who lie to cover up for their incompetence.

On the opposite end...
We could have had these designs in 1916 but nooooo "muh simplistic designs"

Attached: nofightingtemplate1.jpg (1265x617, 101.62K)

>don't even bother using the same filters these video games did
Those filters make it look like ass.

can someone translate the comic please
I must know who is gey

Somewhat off-topic but I really hated how just annoying Dekomori was in this show. She was just a terrible friend all around.

>I want a western anime that feels like the west.
>I want Xiaolin Showdown, but good.
DONE.

>I want a Japanese IP done by the west
DONE
youtube.com/watch?v=4gGj98WYYSo
youtube.com/watch?v=TLwM5KhIBT8

>I want a Japanese IP done by the west who aren't just ripping off Seinfeld or Looney Tunes poorly.(like Felix The Cat did)
youtube.com/watch?v=7R2vFDIBToI
DONE. We're ripping off Star Wars.

>I want a Japanese IP done by the Wapenese
Also done.

>I want a Japanese IP done by the Japanese video game guys
Whoah now
>I want an American IP done by the American video game guys
Stop it now.
You can't have nice things. >I want a western IP done by the Japanese video game guys
Crossing the line!!! but Done (see: Kingdom Hearts)
>I want a Japanese IP done by the western video game guys
youtube.com/watch?v=0RD-sdbfQYI *panting*

That also brings us to another cultural problem that video game people think, behave, have entirely different cliches from their animation industry counterpats, just like movies vs TV shows vs animated shows. You cannot tell me live-action Japanese movies feel anything like their animated counterpats.

But I mean when stuff like this is THE RARITY and NOT THE NORM and the Wapanese can't even animate in the western style (except for Tiny Toons and Animaniacs)
what hope do you for the mental retards behind Cuphead? Same way Green Eggs n Ham still remains the only TV show that feels like a movie and the only movie that's paced like a TV series.

For that matter why wasn't Sonic Boom's cartoon handled by the same guys behind the video game? What the fuck is wrong with humans. Same way movies' TV Shows don't hire the same writers to write some scripts for a 13-26 episode series to feel like the theatrical movie instead of a cheap NON Imitation because these idiots don't even try to imitate talented people.

Attached: avatar-the-last-airbender.jpg (1332x749, 179.97K)

Gey = gay

>I want a Japanese IP done by the Wapenese
Also done.
youtube.com/watch?v=cE7WXrzkKrI
>Uhh no not those sucky Wapanese, the video game wapanese who don't suck. Same for the western team who don't suck
youtube.com/watch?v=H7QOdvxWAac
youtube.com/watch?v=0RD-sdbfQYI

>I want a wapanese IP done by western writers, uhh no THE VIDEO GAME WRITERS. Thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=QgDcaKjz9ks
>I want a Devil May Cry anime :D
youtube.com/watch?v=oOJ7QBz76NI&list=PLaA_NZS9OjszYO01Ke33EZz1mqw7ooTNj
nevermind :(
>I want a Castlevania cartoon. :D
NEVER-FUCKING-MIND.
youtube.com/watch?v=a9K4oEPAxNQ

Dude every fucking SoL anime is annoying, even their shitty shounen characters are annoying and hypocritically make fun of SoL animes while not realizing how pathetic and annoying they are themselves just like 86s vs 2000s TMNT. The Mirage turtles shat all over the 2000s so-called "badassness". Just like 60s wapanese comic books edginess shits over 2000s wapanese edginess.
youtube.com/watch?v=B3dZY3154H8

Of course that isn't to say 86s turtles and even their Red Skies version aren't much lamer than the 2000s. We need to give them grades objectively. 3/10 badass, 5/10 badass, 8/10 badass. Mirage Turtles still wasn't as great as the Wolverine comics or even Spawn hmm.. for that matter Spawn actually got a good animated adaption unlike Castlevania and Devil May Cry.

The industry is disgusting in all the countries.
>Lol let's hire a bunch of retards who weren't in charge of the source material to begin with. Every Resident Evil movie ever.
However it's disgusting how they copy each other at how bad they are instead of trying to copy the real talent.

Kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49.4K)

Those filters was how the fucking cartoon show was suppose to look like. RESPECT THE FUCKING SOURCE MATERIAL WHEN YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR FACE.

Same complaint I had against the Slenderman movie.
>Lol making a normal-ass supernatural video game horror movie xD? FUCK THAT let's make it a generic-ass "Slenderman is totally a man in a suit XD"
Just like the Super Mario movie. And Sonic and Detective Pikachu.

Makes me want to waste all my money just to have these people kidnapped and publically executed for lack of respect. These fucking NIGGERS ironically need Chinese communism.

At the same time ironically communism is probably what made them so retarded and incapable of following GOOD instructions correctly. Basically a Russian vs German communism sorta situation.
>We only know how to write soap operas, that's all we do, we're NPCs. We only know how to do things 1 bad way for all eternity, but we also kinda pride ourselves in that so even if you taught us the good ways we'd refuse them because we've been brainwashed.

I personally hate Sonic Boom and Sonic X, while the writers probably think they're fucking geniuses or something, especially when they attempt something "cooler edgier" like TTGO with their spin-off show or when the idiots ALL 3 OF THEM make fun of themselves thinking they're above it. They're disgusting in that regard.

I like mediums which promote good ideals. Good work ethics, good scripts. I hate mediums where it practically promotes idiocy.
At the same time I hate how they're so incapable of copying what they see.

Humanity is an army of babies that needs to be tortured chinese style till they learn correctly. Ooohhhh how much I'd rape TV Show writers from every country. Oohhhh God how much I cannot stand TV Show writers.
I'm talking live action soap opera TV writers which were taught incorrectly how to write dialogue and to incorrectly to waste time with said bad dialogue.
My sadist side absolutely wants to fuck every country's soap opera writers' in the ass. Makes me salivate to no end.

What mental illness is this?

WTF?. I love Hana even more!

Oh look it speaks.
*throws a +1* there you go boy, go after the +1, c'mon fly fly fly, fly back to .

Sadly that will never happen. Might as well kill myself. Life isn't worth living unless I can grab some dumb instructor's head and smash him against his pupil's head and then grab the pupil and try to unbrainwash him.

God I shudder to think these creatures in TV biz are left alive to roam the streets instead of being sent to a mental asylum for the mentally retarded.
I'd fund a hospital to unbrainwash people and prisons to torture TV Show executives n writers, etc.
God the sweet sadistic things I'd do to animals if I was prime minister... fucking bugs who can't think for themselves and worse; teach other bugs to think just as bad as them.

Soap operas. I fucking hate Soap operas. It's where all my woes stem from. My hatred of the animation industry is just a small portion of it.
Just like I don't like the 2000s for not being true edge I hate the 80s even more for being even faker edge.

As much as I insult shounen anime they got a decent amount of the 90s western comic book edge correctly, much better than what 2000s western cartoons could do for edge edge donut steel. Got to give the grades accordingly, we can't say the 5/10 is a 0/10 and the 10/10 is a 5/10.
If you made me decide I will choose to destroy the TV Show industry because it's far wider and far worse than Hannah Barbera and the 70s. At least the 70s passed, bad TV Shows will never be a passing fad.

Just a fancy belt at that point.

So something like this?
That face makes Hilda look like she has a 47th chromosome.
You can't have nice things. Sad

Attached: 1451696044348.gif (400x300, 246.1K)

>I WANT ANIME, BUT GOOD
Done.

Attached: 1650490830375.png (1280x720, 999.29K)

>Japanese humour

Attached: 1637182285582.webm (540x598, 1.29M)

>Japanese art style

Attached: 1639909489145.webm (853x480, 1.92M)

"Japanese incorrect idea of charming & cute"
>The French's correct idea of charming & cute.

Attached: 1649039262484.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>Slice of Life Japan's version of Cthulhu.