Let’s make the new Constantine feel welcome Yea Forums! It’s 2022, if Constantine were created today he would be black

Let’s make the new Constantine feel welcome Yea Forums! It’s 2022, if Constantine were created today he would be black.

Attached: C584A305-230C-4418-B312-7CFE7D476BC8.jpg (1125x1477, 747.36K)

This is what happens when you cucks didn’t push back as Miles, now they’re blackwashing everyone.

Wow, bangers AND mash.

Based. I hate Constantine fags so much it's unreal.

>Twitter thread

Why do you hate his cigarettes?

N

No

Constantine was always meant to be black chuds. Just like how mark and his mom was ALWAYS Asian in invincible

Stop gatekeeping

can you don't

I really hope you enjoy your show, OP, along with the inevitable plummet in interest after cape stories can't use the dancing bear of race or gender to attract twittertards

Attached: DY7vhdDVMAA_0rQ.jpg (529x265, 21.61K)

>just don't talk about the industry on a hobby board, guys

Mark doesn't even look hapa in the show

I don't think I've seen anything he's been in. Is he a good actor?

>Another white character stolen by blacks
It's all so tiresome.
FUCK IT! I!!

Show runner and studio were praised for the race accurate changes for the voice cast so you’re wrong kiddo

E

Attached: 20220226_042457.jpg (82x103, 4.21K)

G

Why would you ask that? The best actor got the job so obviously he’s a good actor

Silk Cut is gay shit.

Kek

I mean, Constantine is a britbong, so it was either a blackie or a paki.

THIS! if Doctor Who can be a black lesbian woman I don't see why we can't have a black constantine or paki pippi longstocking

Zatanna's body is ready!

Attached: FQvluB2WYAAsw6R.jpg (1364x2048, 342.26K)

Is he British?

He probably would be, because he was based on Sting and Sting isn't a relevant musician these days

FUCKING BASED! I fucking hate white people and want to see all white roles replaced by BIPOC

Nigger

that's not important

Is a rat born in a stable a horse?

It's funny because white people call themselves "Americans"

Has anyone checked this for authenticity?

We literally have an autist dedicated to making this piece of news look official, so I am immediately suspect--especially considering how amateurish that picture/lettering looks.

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 83.84K)

>Coonstantine
No thanks

You should save yourself some grief, it's most likely true. They've been heavily rumored to be looking for a BIPOC Constantine since the start. Batgirl is not white, Black Canary is not white, Supergirl is not white, what makes you think Constantine is so special to be left white?

Attached: 0.gif (200x200, 763.01K)

JewJew Abrams is making this, of course he’s making the lead black

Constantine is really the only one out of those where it might matter even a tiny bit what skin color the actor. Still think Riz Ahmed would be a great choice for Constantine though.

Zatanna about to get live action blacked

Attached: F35ADBB1-F743-487A-983A-A5B8DDB56B72.jpg (960x1242, 919.57K)

>Constantine is really the only one out of those where it might matter even a tiny bit what skin color the actor.
Well, skin color actually means a lot in how you're treated, so it matters with characters a lot more than you'd think.
You have to change the character so they have:
"The Black Experience"

At least, if they're the protag you gotta.

Attached: 1494260916535.png (324x271, 5.22K)

>Riz Ahmed
If you want some preaching about "islamophobia" then sure

It'll just die off lie everything else Constantine related. They've tried what, 3 times or so now with live action Constantine?

Wtf are you talking about? Constantine’s design was literally based on Sting this is some shit bait mate

Attached: 6F8DC5DE-D744-4C38-AE1D-9C0539846334.jpg (2000x1333, 623.96K)

Dc let one of their black writers rape Superman so that whites could learn a lesson about prison. Simplistic pandering is exactly what I expect from them here.

Attached: 15351k.jpg (640x985, 127.85K)

>this is some shit bait mate
he got your (You), so it wasn't so shitty that it didn't achieve the goal.

if they go full Delano i will give this a free pass

They are pretty accurate when it comes to DC. They reported the racebending of Tim on Titans, WW in Shazam 2, Dead Boy detectives recasting, the GCPD becoming an Arkham Show and Lex being in Titans season 3.

Because he's a scoundrel

They’re going to make him magic Batman and you know it

Lex was in S3? I don’t remember that. Who did they cast as his actor?

Welp, time to prepare for another session of blaming the "alt-right" for this garbage severely under-performing once it finally releases.

>Blonde blue-eyed british character
Is HBOMax the new Netflix ?

I feel like this is like the 7th time I've seen this exact "WB has circled on 'black actor' for Constantine" and it was a different guy every time
Is this shit basically going to be like Black Superman or Flash where they just keep talking about it but never actually do anything with it?
I really hope so

fuck you are right but there is hope if he stills a bastard just in the occult
The moment they use that circle spell shit its over

I'm mean 4.

Full on Azzarello.

Every since Vertigo ended all John does it take it up the ass by writers and fictional men anyway.

With Superman the new Discovery regime might take Supes away from JewJew since he’s the one who has a hardon for racebending. But this is definitely happening.
Part of why racechanging Cosntantine sucks is I guarantee they are not going to have Coonstantine do anything “problematic” because then Twitter would chimp out and say that’s racist

(((JJAbrams))) producing...

Attached: 1501436200107.jpg (300x295, 14.4K)

Neh nig nig nig, nuh nog nog nog
Is all I want to say to you

why contain it?

Attached: constantine.jpg (1321x707, 149.33K)

Go woke, go broke.
This won't last a season.
They could have established real characters like Static, John Stewart Green Lantern. But nope.

>Not scouse (even though they're filming in England)
>Astra is the reason he gets into magic
>No mention of Newcastle
>JJ Abrams involved
>Only exists to build up to JLDark

God I fucking hate modern Constantine so much. Is it impossible for the classic working-class background, rough around the edges, magic-avoidant, pack-a-day and Scouse John Constantine to return at this point?
I can't wait for people to ask "why is he white?" in the comics, even though they came before this literal shit-show.

>Coonstantine

Funny how these threads and the shills/trolls/defenders are always posting from an Iphone. haha.