Vicky the Viking

What does Yea Forums think about Vicky the Viking?

Attached: 1457457074561.jpg (568x319, 47.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_the_Viking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a trap!

>Its a trap!
Whose a trap?

fucking amazing, the original show still sometimes airs on Austrian television.
tjure and snorre were the original tsunderes

>tjure and snorre were the original tsunderes
Explain how to the Americans in the audience.

Vikings didn't used helmets with horns!

they were always fighting with each other but also secretly deeply cared for each other

Attached: 65.jpg (761x609, 314.5K)

>Vikings didn't used
Fucking ESL's.

Not enough pillaging and rape.

Attached: vikings.jpg (474x189, 21.09K)

Isn’t it Yea Forums?

It's just as Yea Forums as Alfred J Kwak and that show gets posted a lot on here

Their source material is a western property.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_the_Viking

I've only seen the CGI series made by the same studio that does the CGI Maya the bee. Anyway, I think it's cute and fun.

you should watch the original, it has a lot of continuity and can get really serious

>it has a lot of continuity and can get really serious
How?

based Confetti TV still airing kid kino to this day

It was a big inspiration in Eiichiro Oda's life that led to one piece. And whenever we get to Elbaff with the giant Vikings there will surely be many references.

>tjure and snorre were the original tsunderes
The original Sanji and Zoro. I grew up with Vicky and it's really fun to see newer generations find the show via One Piece. I think it's solidly in the category of amazing Euro/Jap co-productions of the time, along with Alfred J Kwak, Moomins, Biene Maya and Heidi.

Attached: d846r80-df1eabe2-30a2-4888-b1c0-731224303ff1.png (638x476, 364.62K)

you watched the live action movies, right user?
>they wanted to do a third one but the actor for Sven died
sad!

Attached: 86043.entity.jpg (455x640, 64.34K)

I remember there was an episode where these two were supposed to have a running competition, but neither of them could run so they had a walking competition instead. That's the only thing I remember. I don't know why I remember that.

>Japanese animated adaptation of beloved children's classic
>quiet, low-key, preserves the vibe and morals of the original
>American animated adaptation of beloved children's classic
>loud, ADHD-paced, forced diversity for marketing reasons, characters that are deemed by the committee to be more easily merchandised shoved into the foreground
American cultural imperialism is the greatest crime of the 20th century.

>live action
revolting

>Bully Film
Ne lass ma stecken Digga

Luckily he had nothing to with the second one

>herbig

Everybody knows Ostfriesen are funnier than Bavarians.

Attached: ottone.jpg (600x849, 138.8K)

Yous a trap!

And Makoto Yukimara

>ssic
>>quiet, low-key, preserves the vibe and morals of the original
>>American animated adaptation of beloved children's classic
>>loud, ADHD-paced, forced diversity for marketing reasons, characters that are deemed by the committee to be more easily merchandised shoved into the foreground
Why do Amerimutts suck so much?

The reason japanese storytelling was so good is that post WW2 the U.S gave them a big old helping of American culture which then was given time to be properly metabolized by their culture and the end result was kino. Now that industry has grown stagnant and any cultural injection by the U.S is just poison.
That is to say French cultural injection when?

Nobody's boy and Princess Sarah were cool too.

>That is to say French cultural injection when?
It's weird how France is an even bigger consumer of manga than the US (the market in France make double what the US market make and that's with like 1/4 of the population) but has absolutely no influence on the industry.
Then again, people who like manga in France like it as it is and would react badly to trying to inject the usual french stuff into it so I guess they just don't want to.

Did France also have a wave of home-grown "manga" authors like Germany did, I wonder

Attached: 51ZdNoSu6rL.jpg (352x500, 57.76K)

wtf you just gave me a Jimmy Neutron Brain Blast moment, I had totally forgotten about this show

Attached: cover.jpg (999x695, 134.43K)

Is Tokyopop Germany still around?

Attached: 853C85A8-45C4-42E7-BA52-B726DD48F7D0.jpg (681x378, 74.5K)

I don't remember any who became actual mangaka but there's a whole Manfra genre in France nowaday (Ladybug and Chat Noir was almost one too but they changed their mind and made it a more classic 3D show). There's only a few big / successful one and none of is really known outside the country but maybe one day it will get the same 'boom' as Manwhas.

Everyone in my town watched that show and was stupidly emotional about it. The old bitch that own the school was more hated than Hitler back then.

>but maybe one day it will get the same 'boom' as Manwhas.
If there's a Euro country to make it big in comics again it's gonna be either France or Belgium, as is tradition.

Attached: AVT_Andre-Franquin_7619.jpg (1208x806, 166.57K)

Does Vicky raid Russia or England?

Belgium and France are basically one and the same when it come to that field.
Every publisher in France has connection and subsidiaries in Belgium and vice versa.
Which is seemingly a good system cause we got some masterpieces out of it.

I remember there was a casting show with a few judges to win one of the acting roles of a viking men, that went on for months

Germany was absolutely crazy about casting shows for a while, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

>Athletic Goth Girls
I need more.

Attached: cool yugo.png (275x210, 45.63K)

Amalia ending up with Yugo was so fucking random.

France should just stop pretending Belgium is a different country and just annex it.

France gets Belgium and Liechtenstein, Germany gets Austria, Germany and France split the Netherlands 50/50?

Attached: number1guy.png (692x710, 79.07K)

Throw in Monaco and Luxembourg for France and we can split the Netherlands 60/40 in favor of germany.

Oh I forgot Liechtenstein was between Switzerland and Austria, not Switzerland and France, my bad. Alright, France gets Belgium, Luxembourg and Monaco, we get 60% of the Netherlands and Austria, Switzerland stays independent and will probably claw back Liechtenstein all things considered.
I'm writing the EU parliament as we speak, surely nobody will complain about this plan.

No wonder I hated Hiccup. He didn't even scratched a monk!

If we don't get Liechtenstein, we want dibs to invade Spain and Italy as they are rightfully ours as part of the Napoleonic Empire.

If we're expanding that far then Germany gets Denmark and Poland as well. Prussia will rise again, and I'm desu just sick of the Danes, with their happy-go-lucky attitudes and fake hot dogs and "hygge".
I am liking this new Europe.

Attached: 1576901260800.png (640x480, 347.43K)

You can get Denmark but not Poland, too easy to sprinboard an attack on us from there.

What if just the western half of Poland and Czechia? Get some stolen land back but without going too far east, plenty of buffer zone

Attached: 1583719492658.jpg (399x399, 21.09K)

Because they are retarded. That's what you get for allowing education to be privatised. You have stupid and arrogant people that think they know everything, but in reality, know jack.

Yea Forums discussing literally any comics vs Yea Forums discussing the re-establishing of the major European empires and annexation of sovereign nations
Fucking lol

Attached: eb9.jpg (680x954, 108.45K)

Works for me. Do we stop there or we try to jump the UK? For once it won't be the UK bringing half of Europe to fight France.

Honestly the sheep-fucker islands are more hassle than they're worth. I say leave them to the sheep-fuckers. You can have them if you want but we won't help take them.
lel

It's beautiful.

>annexation of sovereign nations
Please, we all know the countries that actually matter in Europe.

Attached: 1573091849169.jpg (559x556, 37.76K)

Belgium and Monaco aren't sovereign nations, they are French Department the elites pretend to be independent countries for tax evasion purposes.

Those 'sovereign countries' were literally born just to give some titles to the families of the different great european dynasties.
That or in modern time as ways to fuck someone who lost a war cause annexation had become unpopular (with a puppet government that make it no different from an annexed zone obviously).