Hispanic character

>hispanic character
>insert spanish at random in their speech
STOP

Attached: marvoicescom2021001_cvr_0-1200x1800[1].jpg (1200x1800, 474.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9p2TvCtplY
youtube.com/watch?v=z_VFLJTodwE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/mimmi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_(Russian_profanity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America
britannica.com/topic/list-of-countries-in-Latin-America-2061416
oprahdaily.com/life/a33395013/latino-vs-hispanic-meaning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans do that with every foreign character.

Attached: 7913860.png (680x320, 230.28K)

As long as it's not whole sentences, or whole pages like I've seen in some comics, I'm fine with it.
And don't know how spaniards feel about it, but as a froggy, I love when french characters insert random french, especially when it's inaccurate.

I think Miles Morales is the most accurate one since he really only speaks spanish when talking to someone else who speaks spanish

TABARNAK.

Attached: 1496802986526.png (1069x1073, 848.63K)

Is that not how ethnic people talk?

Hey froggy, have you read this? How is it?

Attached: 1619636630461.jpg (2132x2000, 1.59M)

Maybe I should start doing this IRL

Ei.

Attached: 1559213283923.jpg (800x800, 173.28K)

Unless you want to be treated as an annoying Puerto Rican, you most definitely don't want to sound like you are a reggaeton vocalist.

I use 那个 or Nega a lot just to piss off black people

youtube.com/watch?v=x9p2TvCtplY

Attached: 1558018805056.jpg (1280x720, 55.52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z_VFLJTodwE

It's so tiresome. Knowing another language isn't meant to be shown as quirky (while actually butchering both languages in the process), it is meant to give you the power to drop obscure swear words without repercussion.

Well, I'm an ESL and I don't do that when I'm speaking English with other English speakers, nor have I known anyone to do that. And I don't really get it.
I mean, it's just dumb, why would anyone do that? It doesn't even feel natural to randomly switch languages mid sentence like that.

No. They either speak one language or the other. They don't sprinkle in bits when speaking English. I know a first gen Korean family and even the ones who barely speak English don't do it

Who is this cutie, and why does she think of Sumoi all day?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/mimmi

Attached: 1549541718618.jpg (1560x1280, 235.85K)

Only when I'm pissed off.

No.
Although, I only use "kurwa" intermingled between English words at times, mostly because English swearword vocabulary is pathetic.

>mostly because English swearword vocabulary is pathetic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_(Russian_profanity)

Attached: FEn8lDsXwAkTund.png (730x841, 88.34K)

>AC standing on the hood of the car
What a puta

>spider-negrillo
>spanish
Nobody refers or explores hipsnic side from spider-negrillo

>hipsnic

Can I see a picture of this french national?

>asian person gets killed by a muslim
>draws blondie getting killed by a frenchie
Huh?

why does Marvel keep pretending Miles' hispanic side is of any importance? The most you see it mentioned is when they need to wheel out the latinos during their pride month and remind everyone his mom is a spic.

>ethnic people
Hi, nice to meet you, I'm an ethnic Person, from the Republic of Persona. You're not a person? I see.

Attached: 1610126477790.png (991x1753, 30.75K)

Top left looks like Izuku from My Hero Academia
Bottom right looks like Gon from Hunter x Hunter

I've seen Spanish women do that. Never seen a guy do it though.

Robbie doesn’t do that

Based Swomyposter

Jesus fucking Christ, no.

That's how the designated token character talks.
he doesn't look latin at all
actual afro-hispanics have a distinct shade of brown and mixed facial features

miles is just a black kid

>Implying it es no realistic
Typical gringo, always talking por us

>read fanfic
>MC is half-mexican
>looks downs on mexicans
>hates black people
>other half is black/african
>only uses spanish to talk with his colombian friend
i mean, he was a mutant, but it's hilarious how in-character it'd be for him to see all these tokens and call them racial slurs

Why is Sunsport on there?
He’s from Brazil. He speaks Portuguese, not Spanish.

He’s Latino but not Hispanic.

I like Miles m, but for Spider rep, he’s half Puerto Rican.
But Spider-Girl is half Mexican, half Puerto Rican. Where is she?

Only in Miami is slipping in the occasional “pero” acceptable

Fug :DDDDDD

you're assuming comicbook writers think there's a difference

>Puerto Rican.
worst-tier latin

Worse than being Haitian?
Worse than being Cuban?
Worse than being Dominican?

Yes.

Haitian is more Carribean than Latino though. I have no idea why they get mixed up.

I think it was at one point revealed that Sam doesn't even know Spanish, so he has no idea what his mom is saying when she gets mad and slips into it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America
>Thus it includes Mexico, most of Central and South America, and in the Caribbean, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Haiti. Latin America then comprises all those countries of the Americas that were once part of the Spanish, Portuguese, and French Empires. Puerto Rico, although not a country, may also be included.

yeah, that's inaccurate

former french territory being latin american, fucking lol

This
Fpbp

britannica.com/topic/list-of-countries-in-Latin-America-2061416
>Latin America is generally understood to consist of the entire continent of South America in addition to Mexico, Central America, and the islands of the Caribbean whose inhabitants speak a Romance language.
Latino ≠ Hispanic and/or Lusitanic.

No

by this same logic, the US and Canada are part of latin america

Friend, a lot of people were really fucking retarded when it came to classifying shit in the Americas. I mean, they have white people down as Caucasian. Fucking hilarious.

oprahdaily.com/life/a33395013/latino-vs-hispanic-meaning/
>Latin American countries include over 20 in North, Central and South America as well as in the Caribbean: Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, as well as the French overseas regions of French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Martin, and Saint Barthélemy.

user, that doesn't refute my point

>hispanic actually refers to anyone that can speak spanish
my fucking sides

Kino

That is what it actually means, though. Spain is a hispanic country, despite they are not in Latin America. They even were historically in Hispania, where hispanic is rooted from.

>Kino
Take your shitty buzz word back to Yea Forums where it belongs.

i need a very brown skinned latino with a dark sense of humour.
that is really fucking racist to everybody . that it´s just kind of evil
and that only power is that he punches really really hard , and just talk in spanish and nothing else

My family and I do this. When we're startled, or we get angry, we'll slip in curses or whatnot. We'll slip in our language to people who we don't know that language just to annoy them because they're annoying us.

We also do this for members who are slowly learning the language. We'll slip in a sentence, like a request, to help them learn a phrase.

And we do it when we struggled expressing an idea or thought. Speak English, don't know how to say clause in the middle so we switch to our native language, then switch back to English.

I never saw it as much of a trope in media because I see it happen in real life very often.

i have everything but talking in spanish and nothing else
also, it's fanfic