Isabella, as a Jew, how does it feel knowing that Phineas and Ferb can fucking time travel...

Isabella, as a Jew, how does it feel knowing that Phineas and Ferb can fucking time travel, and they could have stopped Hitler but chose not to?

Attached: 1650297146326.jpg (316x412, 36.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nmsek2FGFG4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mexico#:~:text=and other organizations.-,Jewish communities in Mexico,whom are in Mexico City.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zona_Rosa,_Mexico_City
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 74DB8FBD-92F1-4B25-94BB-54281C072EDB.jpg (1024x728, 52.07K)

Why didn’t she ask them?

because it wouldn't be beneficial to Jews for Hitler to die early

ok bellafag this was a funny one

Due to the massive impact World War 2 had on the world, if you went back and killed Hitler it would be no different than killing yourself. You would cease to exist if you believe in causality. The statistical chances that the great chain of your parents, grandparents, great grandparents would be unaffected by World War 2 not happening are so astronomically low.

I highly doubt something like Holocaust happened in the world of Phineas and Ferb .You're given too much real world history in a clear a fictional Universe meant to be extremely different. Case in point Doofenshmirtz fictional home country.

The disastrous effects of such attempts are well-documented.
youtu.be/Nmsek2FGFG4

There is nothing to suggest they live in some alternate reality. Also, how were phineas and ferb able to fly an unregistered plane around the world, in a post 9/11 era?

Attached: 1649805683384.jpg (670x466, 56.02K)

>mexican jew
what kind of joke is this?

People can be multicultural user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mexico#:~:text=and other organizations.-,Jewish communities in Mexico,whom are in Mexico City.

Attached: 1649776096798.jpg (627x1440, 55.79K)

Im mexican, good luck trying to find a jew here,I can only think in zabludosky

Probably in Mexico City

Why is hard to believe? Give me one good reason.
I'm mexican and i keep telling you, we don't care about the pointy nose greedy people.

Attached: IMG_20191129_220911.jpg (2048x1488, 516.1K)

Can confirm, polanco is literally jew territory.

Cute drawings

I thought it was gay territory

Who drew this?

Attached: Isabella_Dancing_with_Ice_Cream_with_a_Bow.jpg (1280x720, 248.32K)

It's a fictional character

They should be grounded in some kind of reality though

>implying Phineas and Ferb aren't the Jews

Do you not see those noses?

I mean what would they have stopped?

Wouldn't that make it worse

6 million deaths

6 million would have had to die to begin with

Fuck off edgelord

Isabella, as a jew, why don't you ever ask why your 'god' didn't stop the holocaust?

Whats the difference?

>multicultural
Mexican isn't a race though it's a nationality. A lot of them are mystery meat mutts.

No thats "la zona rosa"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zona_Rosa,_Mexico_City

Yeah you have a point. Doof seemed completely oblivious to the true nature of red skull being a Nazi. For all he knew he was just speaking to someone also from central Europe

Meant for

Didn't happened on the real world too so why should it happen there?

It's still a culture

Calm down bro, no need to give a schwitz

Isabella!

Attached: 1650337187266.jpg (1275x1275, 311.27K)

in one of the timetravel episodes, a future Candace prevented the future she was coming from, which resulted in her disappearing. Meaning if they were to stop Hitler, they all would disappear from reality.

But the usual answer is "Maybe the future without Hitler would be even worse". Yes, a lot of people died back then, a lot of shit happened, and a lot of shit happens today. But it's a world that isn't an absolute hell, it's a world we can build upon. Risking this current present for another one we don't know would be idiotic.

Cope.

Yes it did, it's a historically proven true fact. Saying. It's like seeing the War of the Roses never happen .

There's an explicit ban on killing Hitler because he was the third attempt at reducing the holocaust death toll.

Boy, I sure do hope somebody got fired for that blunder

>Hot body
>Hideous head

Isabella has a unique head but hideous it is not!

why

jewish isn't a race, it's a religion.

You guys keep skipping over the cultural part of multicultural

Hitler ironically helped the Jews by giving them an out
If they weren't killed then the world would have collectively hated them to the point of worldwide genocide
Isabella knows this because they already did it once

Try harder edge lord

Whose side was Drusselstein on in WW2?

Attached: 856F0C00-1CA4-41FA-B5EA-CF2F9D259BD0.jpg (841x990, 91.05K)

Drusselstein was invaded

They were neutral

There are a lot of people who are unusual multicultural combinations in real life, it doesn't sound that farfetched. I've met French-Chinese people before.

Attached: A1C0A51D-515F-4276-BF8B-1ABB6FD1F798.jpg (896x410, 75.73K)

I literally know a Jewish Mexican and multiple Jewish Cubans IRL

How do you know anyone from Cuba

Cuba isn't North Korea dingus

It is Hitler's birthday, after all

Yikes

Because she's Sephardic and would just ask them to get her dad a better lawyer before he got sent to Jail for insurance scams and selling unlicensed car parts.

But what if she had a fat ass and huge cans?