Woke up

>woke up
>drank coffee, did chores
>extremely sunny day; feel like I should be happy or something but I feel nothing
>drive around, feel sad after seeing Staceys, feel sad after looking at my bank balance
>moving to London in early June but on a permanent contract, starting the rest of my pathetic life
>have still applied for retailcuck jobs to work in until I leave, because I have so little money
>sat in car and read the last 43 pages of a pseudy book
>currently drinking Starboocks
>considering One Last Binge (a McDonalds binge)
>will definitely go to the gym tonight

That feel when I finished a really fucking pseudy old non-fiction book last week and I just finished a recent non-fiction book about history / ideas / economics that talks a lot about the first book and I don't really care for either (though I can see the merits of the first one for its time) and the recent one is written by a guy who has to overintellectualise in an effort to get insights and I don't really think it was worth it.

Shall I have a McDonalds binge? Has anyone else noticed the dryness of Big Tasty with Bacons when you leave them until the end?

I am considering a flat or house share when I move back to London. On the one hand, awkwardness, possibly robbery and death, and, worst of all, waiting for the bathroom. On the other hand, that extra few hundred I could save per month would make me feel like a millionaire.

I need to start doing stuff and not reading about people who do stuff. Yea Forums and other sources instilled this consumercuck mentality within me and I need to detach this spook.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (340x296, 12K)

you'll be ok lad

>On the one hand, awkwardness, possibly robbery and death, and, worst of all, waiting for the bathroom.
Maybe try writing professionally, submit a few stories somewhere - you've got a certain turn of phrase. Turning from a consumer to a producer helped me feel a bit less useless in the world (even though I've only ever got one acceptance, out of around 20 rejections).

Based and robust. Will be sad in your absence when you inevitably commit suicide.

>you've got a certain turn of the phrase
he has nothing of the sort, and he should never be given access to a word processor, typewriter, pen, or anything else that could be used to write a book

Based and Redpilled. You are Yea Forums personified LF.

You are so based

You are the best

You will make it

Would unironically read the published collected posts

You are the best poster on this, the most redpilled, the most basd, the most interesting. I wait your posts here daily

How based can one man be?

So based... so redpilled.. If I only could smell you

same
based londonfrog I will name my firstborn after you!

>>moving to London in early June but on a permanent contract, starting the rest of my pathetic life
I am so sorry user

god londonfrog is so based

Absolutely based.

I left London recently and moved back to my hometown. Best decision I've ever made.

Imagine bumping into londonfrog in a dark alley in london and just sticking a knife in him, giving him the true warriors death he deserves. So fucking based.

just a normal night out in London, nothing based about it

i'm willing to go in the archive and make a collected posts pdf, but I woudent know which one is londonfrog and which one are the fakes; but i'm willing to do it, the only real issue is this guy has been posting forever now, probably longer than I've been here

I have his collected posts in my file on him as well as the forgeries. But they're for my eyes only unless I get something in return..

Guys should i get ice cream or custard tonight when i pick up my postage

Is this you?

Attached: 1320d9073267574.jpg (1574x1920, 230K)

no londonfrog is quite a bit, how should I put it, browner and harrier than that. I caught a glimpse of him once in Leicester square but he scarpered before I could catch the bastard

respect yourself and eat some french food anglo, at least you'll have a stroke in style; none of those classless anglo comas that keep on going forever

Nah custard or ice cream make the choice

>go to London
>look for a fat, brown and hairy slob around the fast food joints
>see someone like that binging while simultaneously looking through his phone
>get closer, check behind his back what he's browsing
>it's Yea Forums
>"hey buddy..."
>he turns around...
Your days are numbered, LondonFrog.

Attached: pp,550x550.u7.jpg (550x397, 52K)

what are you gonna do if you catch him?

I can be your London. You’re not ugly though, are you?

>people are still bumping this shit

wasn't he doxxed?

every day feels like sunday
every day is silent and grey

>tfw londonfrog is actually chad