twitter.com/JesseCoffey15/status/1270730380388167680/photo/2
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7u9XWNfO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does enter know he started a new meme

She wouldn't have her Panda form when 9/11 happened

I can't tell if he's thrilled.

>Make random remark about a 2002 set
movie
>Blow up in attention faster than you can say Streisand.
He's thrilled and that's why he said it.

he hates it

Look who's back on twitter.

Attached: 481.jpg (1081x473, 213.92K)

>anti-rants
HAHA WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT YOU'RE HERE FOREVER CHUD

Nobody's saying "too far", they're just saying "you're fucking retarded"

>Tell twitter you've had worse takes in the past, inadvertently promoting to them to dig through your old and insane comments.

God help this kid if twitter finds out his views on Health care and BLM.

As much as Enter is an autistic retard, I genuinely kind of feel some pity for him. He’s not ready to face the Twitter crowd or Disney shills.

They already did, and reacted exactly as you'd expect

You'd think they would actually love his Growing Around concept considering the amount of crossdressing that happens in it

Attached: 1585295206947.jpg (1280x8263, 1.58M)

Attached: istartedbleeingmyfrommypussyonsept11.jpg (1280x720, 54.79K)

Mr Enter stole this shit from tvtropes.

plot twist, that's Ming in the picture.

She's worried because Grandma Wu is somehow in DC on that fateful day because grandma Wu went all burger and moved to Florida/USA

I never understood the autism that surrounds Enter. I get that he's weird, but it doesn't explain the gravitational pull that he has towards attracting retards on a greater level than Chris Chan or Ethan Ralph.

wtf the enter I remember tried his best to avoid detractors did he snap

yeah I had my fill of him with his ridiculous SpongeBob reviews. Don't need to hear about his opinions on other things.

Though I am in favor of anything that allows turning Red to generate clickbait

OH GOD THE FIRST TOWER IS COLLAPSING TURN ON THE TV OH GOD

Test

You can't just say that and not post any pics.

Very well.
>BLM
twitter.com/JesseCoffey15/status/1270730380388167680/photo/2
>Health Care
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7u9XWNfO8

Attached: EaKH4lVU4AE70y1[1].png (998x416, 92.98K)

So it took a dumb take blowing up to break him?

Attached: 1637120732309.png (249x253, 93.85K)

TURN ON THE TV IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CHANNEL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52.35K)

This show's concept falls apart with so little prodding

he started several in the past

I don't have cable

enter is going to troon out

what is tv I just share netflix with a hundred other people

THIS IS 2002 YOU DUMB FUCKS EVERYONE HAS CABLE. NOW TURN THEM ON TO SEE THIS OH GOD

my mom was a cheapass who didn't but lol it was on the network tv channels too of course.

>all it took was normalfags discovering him
I don't understand why, is it because of the high number of people mocking him? That never bothered him before.

I saw the OP and thought this was a Zach thread. What's Enter been up to now?

Did a dumb Turning Red review where he pointlessly referenced 9/11 to argue the film should've taken place in 1999.
Somehow this got him to trend on Twitter and get a Forbes article written about him.

Surprising a major Cartoon Network DIDNT want this
No execs into cross dressing I guess.

>get a Forbes article written about him
Dafuq? Why do normalfags care so much about a literal who autist’s opinions?

why didn't LingLing's Kaijumom stop the planes from hitting the towers?

Attached: FQhulXWVsAAMzOj.jpg (3220x2008, 534.04K)

never furget 9/11

> File name
Kek.

>and get a Forbes article written about him.

Wait, what? It's on the mainstream now?

Attached: 7OhefPc.gif (475x304, 2.99M)

Attached: turning red - Google Search.png (1065x244, 109.38K)

Well, Forbes.

It looks like Enter got caught up in Disney’s damage-control ad campaign. I almost want to say ‘poor guy’.

and this one

Attached: turning red - Google Search (1).png (1050x268, 105.1K)

too bad that Turning Red was ahead of its time and pissed like 10% of the audience off.

The 9/11 complaint is pretty dumb but I have respect for Enter for doubling down on it, refusing to apologize to the mob and openly antagonizing them instead of trying to pathetically win them over. Most e-celebs in this situation would've tried to damage control with cowardly shit like "um yeah maybe I said something dumb but my haturz are taking it too far! I got, like, death threats and stuff! please feel pity for me! I'll be a good boy I swear!". But Enter just doesn't care and doesn't even consider playing by the Twitter vultures' rules. It's so refreshing to see this kind of obstinacy in e-celeb drama, even if it's for a retarded cause.

Attached: 1639005698592.png (128x122, 24.61K)

This is like when 7/31 happened and normalfags discovered chris-chan all over again.

To be honest, his opinions about non cartoon controversy are far better than the cartoon ones. He doen't go too much far and say alex jones things, but he also spills some interesting things.

Welp, the poor guy's never making it in the industry now. Not like he had much hope to begin with.

>10%
Cite your sources, Mousketeer.

Disappointing to see the article is nothing more than just a chronological compilation of tweets reacting to his bad take rather than it being an actual examination of his other works. God knows it would've been funny to see his attempts at pushing Growing Around or his other, older reviews getting pushed into the spotlight by a big Forbes expose.

But then again, him being relegated to simply being the "Turning Red 9/11 guy" is perhaps even funnier and a more than fitting legacy for him.

Remember lads, subscribe to Enter.

The 9/11 thing is stupid but I agree that there were one too many happy quirky ditzy teenagers and not enough representation of the actual 2000's edgy teenage phase that era went through.

Enter probably wouldn’t have survived in that business anyway, his personality and autism seems too much for even most industryfags

>why are you mad at me for the 9/11 comment, I’ve said way more controversial shit than this!
He can’t actually be this retarded right? He has to realise that this was only seen as “too far” because a clip caught the Twitter wave and trended to people outside of his usual audience.

The Twitter Disney Stans and kiwifarmers are far more autistic and embarrassing than Enter for making an observation a lot of people may disagree with, but that numerous people have already brought up before. Not that I’m picking sides in a retard brawl.

>THIS IS 2002 YOU DUMB FUCKS EVERYONE HAS CABLE
They really don’t. Most people just use streaming services now. It’s a big part of the reason why TV viewing numbers have been on the sharp decline for the past decade.

>no u

>Disappointing to see the article is nothing more than just a chronological compilation of tweets reacting to his bad take
Welcome to modern “reporting”. So many articles at this point are them just logging on to Twitter, copying some tweets, and then adding two lines at the top as the intro. Gossip columns are literally the easiest job right now.

Man I remeber being a little leaf child when 9/11 happened. My mom was glued to the tv. I just sort of figured it was another bad news thing, because bad shit was always happening on the news.
I completely forgot about it the next day.

>2002
>streaming services

It's algorithm stuff. If you say something stupid but has enough basic truth in it to cause an argument, the argument is "engagement" and the system will find people to watch the content.

>7/31
Was this when he got arrested for raping his mother?

Ah, I see. I sidestepped into a RP thread. As you were. Blockbuster videos and all that.

I think that was when news broke out about the incest thing. He got arrested afterwards.

Yes, it would seem so.

Is there an animation about this now? Post link