Rags

Pros
>Sexy redhead main character
>Good Art
Cons
>Shit story
>Unlikable characters
>Writer is a dumb alt right asshole

Rags feels like definitive proof you need more than just sex appeal to make something that's legitimately good.

Attached: cover_final_edits.png (1046x1600, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/aco/thread/2670514/#2670514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks I'll check it out

I mean read if you want.
If you can stomach the garbage writing and shitty characters, the art almost makes up for it

>there's a censored and uncensored version because she's naked most of the time
>writer finds out that his comic is getting pirated
>has a meltdown on twitter
>changes it so that the uncensored version is a grand to buy online
>everyone tells him that it only keeps people from buying the comic and incentivizes piracy
>doesn't care, continues to throw a fit
>comic on sites that post pirated comics get constant comments asking for it to be taken off the site when no other comic has comments like that
>last time we had a thread about this comic there was an user that was oddly defensive and pissed at anyone criticizing it

Attached: 1561976101692.gif (384x239, 353.98K)

>>there was an user that was oddly defensive and pissed at anyone criticizing it
I can buy the idea the writer browses Yea Forums, dude acts like the same sort of sperg who'd make a dozen whining about Black Cat's cleavage in Spider-Man or whining that every female character isn't basically half naked

Sounds like the average Avatar Press story, back when Avatar Press made anything memorable. I'm checking it out too.

Yeah I've seen his Twitter that sounds likely

>If you can stomach the garbage writing and shitty characters, the art almost makes up for it
If you can read capeshit, you can handle a crappy zombie comic, user.

Seethe, tranny.

Oh fuck off

>NOOOOO His politics are different so it's shit.

>You have to agree I'm a woman or your story is bad!!!
Tumblr faggots moving to Yea Forums has been a disaster.

No it's shit because he's a shitty writer.
The fact he's a retarded is just another the cherry on top

>He's a shit writer because I said so as someone who's very butthurt at him for not being as delusional as me

You must be the butthurt user the other dude was talking about

>No pages posted
>All criticism is met with insults
>Guaranteed at least one person is gonna call me a tranny for noticing this.
This is a shill thread plain and simple

>This comic is the best work of fiction in all of human history. >An undoubted 10/10. >William Shakespeare, H.P lovecraft, Stephen King and J R R Tolkien can all die horribly in a blaze of hellfire. >I would personally let the creator use me like a fleshlight and cum buckets inside me so I may bear his children and continue his righteous legacy. >We are all but maggots compared to him. >He is king. >The king of kings. >GOD.

There happy, Brian?

A friend of mine knows a guy who interviewed the writer for an article. He said that interview was the worst one he's had by far. I could maybe probe my friend for info but it mostly boiled down to the guy being full of himself and an ass.

I think it's time to stop calling them the alt right and just say right.

why are right wingers incapable of producing good creative works? whether it be film, comic books, etc.

Attached: qust.jpg (620x451, 46.9K)

But... but... BOOBIES. How can it be bad if there's naked boobas???

>mostly boiled down to the guy being full of himself and an ass.
I can see that.
I once saw on his Twitter he said "Mainstream comics don't have the balls what I do.", and I'm here like "Dude what did you do that's so special? Your claim to fame is generic zombie story where the main character loses clothes each issue."

Seethe, but you know I'm right.

OP kind of ruined their point by bringing up politics. The writing is really bad and the only good thing about it are the main girl's tits. But she's a bitch and not even in a good way. I do recommend reading it just because it pisses off the writer.
desuarchive.org/aco/thread/2670514/#2670514
You can read it here.

Being a retard with a shitty hot take isn't being right I'm sorry to say

Oh I've shared discord servers with him before. All he does is talk himself up and try to dominate conversations. If he's got a humble side which one other friend told me then I've yet to see it at all

This is coming from the tranny crying about the alt-right lmao

>tranny
So you fo have anything else to say or you isn't gonna respond back with the same retarded buzzwords?

Can you speak english properly or have hormones rotten your brain completely?

They're called typos retard, now say something of substance and add to the conversation or fuck off

>typos
Typos is typing a letter in place of another, you're just legit retarded.

>Still nothing of substance
Ok ignoring you now

Boys, boys (and we are all boys here) stop fighting. Let's talk about the comics rich atmosphere.

Yeah, go back to dilating.

Comics are for retards.

Get the fuck out of here then.

And yet you're on this board

I don't know what's with these sort of people, who act like they recreated the wheel or something when all they did was something basic bitch shit that's only somewhat notable for the good art

No.

>And yet you're on this board
I come here to laugh at you.

This comic has the atmosphere of a fart cloud.

Just read it, literally no better or worse than current Marvel/DC snarky lesbian capeshit right now. Stop being such an emotionally disturbed tranny about nothing. Cope, seethe, dilate, take meds.

Ok so you confirm you've likely never read a Marvel or DC comic in your life, much less one that's actually current

>Ok so you confirm you've likely never read a Marvel or DC comic in your life, much less one that's actually current
Why would I?

Got it you're a retarded troll thanks for confirming

:^)

You're still the one getting worked up over capeshit tier zombieshit.

I dunno, it's a whole thing these people are just up their own asses.

Ignore him user.
Retards like this just love to spend their time going into threads and saying shit about stuff they've never read or watched

, he lisped.

>Rags feels like definitive proof you need more than just sex appeal to make something that's legitimately good.
Does anyone remember any story from Zenescope, Danger Girl, various 90s bad girl comics, or any other "sexy girl" comic that was actually good story-wise?

>wrote redhead got blacked
Who knew alt right love blacked as much as lefty

The writer is black so clear self insert if you ask me

You have a high-school view of politics. It's insulting.
t. leftie

So the appeal is the nudity, right? Because the main character is frighteningly unlikable.

>alt right asshole
That's just your opinion.

I believe the intent was to make the grittiest and most mature zombie comic ever. But the writer failed on every aspect of it so the only thing it has going for it is the art. I'd say the tits were a way to get more attention and improve sales.

rofl all right. The only mature part is the nudity. The rest of it is a war story with zombies, neither of which is new or interesting.

Because you're an uneducated idiot who limits himself to capeshit.

You know it's almost surprising how many black people are part of the alt right, at least if you're not black yourself and don't know how much homophobia, transphobia, sexism, racism and toxic masculinity is in the black community

Whatever you say Mr Ball

Why wouldn't black people hate kikes?
>homophobia, transphobia, sexism, racism and toxic masculinity
These are all unironically based

no offense but it'd help if 95% of Comicsgate, literally the conservative movement set entirely around "muh (((Big Two))) are shit, and us- the lifelong comic fans!- are here to show you how it's done!", didn't do anything except churn out derivative capeshit of lesser and lesser quality every time. The frog book, Meyer's weird 80's action parodies, and then nothing but capeshit. If there's some bastion of BASED conservative comics, I've yet to stumble across it.

Crazy thing is no one actually sees you as an actual real woman. No one ever will. Even the ones who respect your decisions, even other trannies. You will never be just another woman, everyone will always see you as a mentally ill man in a dress, some people are just less honest than others.

How autistic are you?

What did he mean by this?
Yes he is a faggot but OP and the lot are still trannies who need to dilate.

Attached: 1538803136928.png (619x318, 60.33K)

Jesus get a new shtick, I'm sire you don't even know what those words mean

Don't really care about the writer I just want to know if the artist did other comic books after this.

>Sexy redhead main character
>good art
>the usual cons.

We just can't have it all, can we bros?

What part am I using wrong?

Meh. Hentai girls are hotter, and zombies are boring.