Dude, what the fuck? Why are you fucking here man? You're so old, where's your wife...

Dude, what the fuck? Why are you fucking here man? You're so old, where's your wife? Go spend time with your family dude.

Attached: 32453453425235.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GvvlNNTY0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel attacked

I feel like he wasn't even trying to be mean. Maybe he was genuinely confused and concerned.

I feel like this is being unspokenly said every time I go to bars now, and I'm only in my late 20's.

I'm only 28

What's a 28 year old doing at some college house party?

What the fuck are you talking about I'm on Yea Forums right now

At least being a wizard will be cool I guess

Attached: 1504226341325.jpg (859x1024, 140.58K)

The way he said "where's your wife" makes me laugh so fucking hard
youtube.com/watch?v=9GvvlNNTY0o

It's overrated.
Just try getting a decent mana potion in this country.

Why does his line delivery combined with the rotoscoping and distorted visuals make me laugh so much

> I'm only 28

Attached: happy-old-man-29332682.jpg (1300x1130, 142.01K)

Most people have already achieved their dreams by 28

Well I haven't

No they haven't, where tf have you seen anybody other than athletes and people already born into entertainment industries achieving their dreams that young?

This absolutely doesn't apply to the average person

Attached: depression.jpg (680x533, 38.03K)

Don't listen to that idiot. Not everyone achievers their dreams by 28 in fact most don't

motherfucker most people are lucky to have their dreams achieved by 35

I know. I'm 28 and my life has gone nowhere.

No, most people nowadays have completely unrealistic dreams that they will never achieve.

What's it like to hold a woman lads?

Attached: 32423141234123.png (680x418, 515.6K)

Wish I knew fren, wish I knew.

I don't know

And then what? It’s the journey that’s important, not the destination. When you get to the endpoint early, what do you do afterwards when you’ve achieved those dreams?

I got everything I wanted and other than dopamine I don't really want to do anything really. Not too sad at the thought of dying randomly, thats a perk i guess. The horror of knowing it will slowly all be taken away from me due to mortality of those I love and have built it with is taking a toll on my mind

Nicebut it doesn't really fill that deep emptiness and insecurity.

like holding a bag of salty coins

So you've only held fat chicks huh?

You either get lucky and achieve your dreams by the time you hit 30 or you settle and in your late 40s/early 50s you achieve some form of liberation and it may not be your old dream but its something for yourself.

Barring being stuck poor then your just shit outta luck because you not getting free till retirement and by then your physically demanding job will have destroyed your body.

Warm, soft and if you get to close your eyes the world around you melts away.

Buy a hooker and find out, dick

You watch too many movies and TV shows if you really believe this.

What "dreams"? Being employee of the month?

Where's yours?

>Most the people you know in your age range are already married with kids
>You've never been on a date in your entire life
We're old dude, we just don't really notice it because we never heard the starting gun go off.

Attached: 69898676768.png (599x196, 202.14K)

most people aim low then lol

>Yea Forums
>Dreams
99.99% percent of people on here are people here to complain about how cartoons aren't the way they want them to be like the fucking old unaccomplished faggots they are.
The rest are artists who will make it long-term and those who actually worked on their show ideas instead of hating on others that are objectively good

>dude you're so old
>looks like a 40 yo and has 3 strings of hair on his head

>that's the joke

>his dreams are achievable by 28
get some ambition fag

They're soft and warm and the pheromones make you want to melt inside of them. Especially after you get them pregnant.

After traveling a bit and being ingratiated into different internet friends' irl friend groups, a couple of things have become blatantly obvious to me.

>most people actually don't have more than one friend, even normies, and even normie women. It is exceedingly rare to know like a community of people who all know eachother and regularly hang out

>the latter is so objectively superior to just having one friend that I think its inarguable that lacking in communal friendship noticeably and drasticaly gives you the kind of mental damage that makes you incapable of getting significant others

>the fact that most people don't have communal friend groups means even normies, are socially completely fucked and perpetuate shit that doesnt actually make sense like youth worship, shit that if you stop to think about is shit only really emotionally starved people obsess over

What I'm getting at is there's more mentally unwell people than there are well people, normies don't actually exist.

Attached: 1594413537672.gif (257x166, 2.89M)

just hit 30 a few months ago and im a kissless virgin but idk somehow I'm still hopeful, the world and people are so weird now, not like when i was 10
I'm starting to believe this more and more. Everyone is fucked up in some kind of way.
Communal friend groups is great, when I was a teen I was in a big friend group where eventually everyone disappeared and just 3 others stood around and since then I've been in that mindset, I want a group of people I can relay info to and have fun with, just 1 pal isn't enough.
I think social media has also fucked people over.

>23
>$140k job in the field I studied for that lets me travel all over the world
>because my sailing job provides me with food and shelter (often in top notch hotels) I pretty much save all that money
I am going to work for a couple more years max and then I am buying a van and living in national parks until I run out of money and blow my brains out.

Attached: 11EF4007-25ED-45DE-B3FC-9A6389D5A25C.png (916x844, 591.01K)

I don't think its just like sad or fucked up, not having a literal tribe of people you can rely on, like 10-20 ish people in your immediate vicinity that you regularly go out of your way to hang out with, actively makes you a dysfunctional human being. The difference between someone with just one friend they end up attaching so much to vs being able to fucking relax and have several people to help you touch grass is so visibly noticeable once you know its there, and its virtually everyone you see on the street thats like that. Its so weird realizing how genuinely rare that is when we literally evolved to live like that. Even if you don't have it right now, if you had it at some point you at least have a frame of reference for a state of mind thats healthy. If you've never had it, your mindset is actually so fucking alien from healthy reality that I actually get why so many people online act fucking insane. They've just literally never had the chance to be sane.

>most people actually don't have more than one friend, even normies, and even normie women. It is exceedingly rare to know like a community of people who all know each other and regularly hang out
Bullshit
>normies don't actually exist.
Even more bullshit

>tfw soon to be 29 and still kissless

I'm 34.

I'm ready for your hate.

Attached: 05486854.jpg (792x525, 136.41K)

>until I run out of money and blow my brains out.
Can you give me your money since you're just gonna fucking waste your life?

Well what are you gonna do with it?

Most people only have close friends from their middle or high school. After that, it's only acquaintances. So if they move, or get separated from their youth friends, they get progressively more lonelier. And that's universal, not just weirdos.

I didn't believe it until I actually saw it.
Women are lonely as fuck bro, everyone wants to fuck a woman, no one wants to be friends with them, and their friends will ghost them the instant they get a boyfriend. Even normal boomer guys who've had their shit together for years can have the emotional stability of a fucking orphan.

>Most people have already achieved their dreams by 28
Most people really haven’t. Even rich kids who never had to work for their wealth won’t be satisfied with what they’ve done by 28.
The only cap on when to achieve dreams is “before you’re dead”

what do you do?

You newfags got nothing on me, I'm 40 and a virgin and i'll continue to be til the day i die. I will go out as a virgin as a big fuck you to this world. I won't continue this circle.

Well you are emotionally retarded he's clearly laughing and using a mocking tone.

>unrealistic dreams
yeah like "i want a roof over my head and a warm bed without working 7 days a week 12 hours a day"
those fucking ingrates THEY should be paying mr. shekelstien for the privilege of working!

Buy my own house so I don't have to live with my toxic siblings anymore.
Everyone I know has a friend circle besides me where all my friends started ghosting me or never make the effort to contact me first, I don't believe that most normies are like this. And I've had female friends. Not best friends but there's some girls I'm on good terms with. Haven't seen them in years but that's true for my male friends as well.

Also you can't convince me normies don't exist. I was in a crowded theatre for the new Mortal Kombat movie and literally any time Kano said anything remotely comically, the audience all burst laughing like it's the funniest shit they've ever heard.

He suffers in season 2 and Pim gets into an argument with his sister which has him trying to deck her and he ends beating up her boyfriend who tries to calm the situation down/defend her (The Enchanted Forest showed that Pim has a controlled but violent temper)

You cant fail at achieveing your dreams if you have no dreams.

Attached: 124144.jpg (480x480, 16.21K)

I don't think anyone can really "achieve" a dream, just always be building upon it. The important thing is starting something.