Nihilism, but with muppets

Discuss
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ3iOgPR5qE

Attached: A848FD14-D05F-4071-8678-2B5455C3F2A9.jpg (300x168, 4.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugwhPxVj1rE
youtube.com/watch?v=tSZZFayo64I
youtube.com/watch?v=o2_YcUBn89c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqt-D7RPQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=YnCNXxeqgA0
youtube.com/watch?v=MXn5sCbCRWw
youtu.be/JpacJUFyU70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should do more with that Martha character of his. She’s pretty great.

Kinda getting tired of this kind of “quirky” shit

There’s just better examples of the same concept that’s all it’s not serving any other purpose than just visuals

Why are all lefty animators so depressed bros?

Attached: Untitled.png (587x164, 12.14K)

Hey user, left or right we call all agree that life is suffering

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 70.68K)

The irony is that being an animator is a special thing. That takes some skill compared to live-action acting. Congrats, he's special.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugwhPxVj1rE

Agree withbut for most lefties it’s personally identifying with some bullshit cause instead of taking the time to know yourself that makes them like that.

I'd be pretty depressed too if I lived in one of the most expensive cities on Earth and accidentally calling someone with a beard "he" could end my career instantly

Attached: 1427873542865.gif (368x270, 2.5M)

Didn't find this relatable with all the office job shit until the part where
>quarter life crisis
Fuck...

>somebody else start living my life, they'd do a better job

and somehow people think the idea of willing demonic possession is that outlandish

Dude is the quintessential self-righteous faggot that thinks soap boxing and supporting the latest cause makes him a good person.

Attached: misc martha.png (641x109, 10.43K)

>the virgin ironic nihilism
>the chad uplifting absurdism
get some god in your life
youtube.com/watch?v=tSZZFayo64I

Life is pretty damn sweet once you stop giving a shit. Just take care of your finances and health, and just ignore what the rest of society does. You'll instantly become a fucking chad after this and people will most likely worship you and want to suck your dick.

Attached: 150827989dd5e9ac079586cbc6454f1b.gif (500x280, 1.6M)

Them fucking generic puppet noses.

>somebody else
>everyone in the video has the same shitty life
how stupid

The summoning part is so good. Makes me wanna dance and punch things.

The point is that they want someone else user.

They all come from soulless, rootless materialistic urban shit holes.

Do I need to play the Smiling Friends clip?

That was amazing and put me in a really good mood, thanks user.

Attached: 2314132423142.jpg (780x570, 159.5K)

Glad you liked it. The Minute Hour and Drue Langlois are great and underrated.

I’m fucking sick of cartoons about how horrible and depressing life is. I watch cartoons to try and forget about how miserable I am, not be constantly reminded of it.

Attached: Pim.jpg (355x500, 35.49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o2_YcUBn89c

Attached: proggers.jfif.jpg (729x497, 41.18K)

>turns out women should not have rights
Nice falsehood, chud

no?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qqt-D7RPQyw
How have I never seen this guy's stuff before? this is god tier

I don't relate to this video at all but it's still pretty catchy as hell
That being said optimistic nihilism is the chad ideology and pure nihilism is cringe.

Between crap like this and the right's Morel Orel esque society, this really is hell on earth, isn't it?

ironically the smiling friends pilot was an excellent subversion of that

All of Smiling Friends is pretty much a push back against the edgy nihilism angst of modern adult cartoons

Just stack beans and ammo and delude yourself into believing an economic collapse is inevitable, that's how I cope.

Attached: 234532453245.png (1242x1342, 3.33M)

we live in a fallen world user. Every attempt to make it perfect will lead to despair and corruption. Do not build up on earth, as it is all dust. Look, instead, to heaven.

Isn't that just more of the right's brand of bullshit?

Both The Minute Hour and Drue Langlois have a very early Adult Swim vibe to them. Their humor is often absurd, sometimes outright offensive (to puritans anyway), and at times confusing, but always entertaining in the weirdest ways.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnCNXxeqgA0
youtube.com/watch?v=MXn5sCbCRWw

>Just have money and health bro
I regret to inform you but I live in the United States.

I dont know how "every attempt to perfect the world will lead to despair and corruption" has any politics attached, especially how religion is twisted for political gain, yet abandons its tenants. Utopian society is a meme and there is nothing new under the sun. Do the job you love, marry the person you love, and serve God who loves you, and you will be fine.

>Nihilism, but with muppets
DHMIS was 10 years ago

And that's what makes it great

>this cartoon character i made is gay lol
>reeee soapbox self faggot righteous cause reeee
you can literally watch the short and have no idea you blithering wimp get a job

I was going to say Avenue Q. DHMIS was more surrealist comedy/horror.

Which God btw?

So the JK Rowling method.

essentially yes, but reversed since jk rowling hates gay people or some shit. has literally no impact on harry potter itself as a book series

How so? JK Rowling claimed her characters are gay on social media, but I don't see how she hates gay people.

XRA did it better

This is just Avenue Q 20 years later.

He's clearly trying to get a rise out of rightoids. He's not being serious, or at least being half-serious (in that sure she's gay but the soapboxing is just to ward off obnoxious /pol/tards)

He's conflating gays with trannies

zoomers are probably calling avenue q retroactively "kevin temmer" just like they called 40 year old chuck e cheese animatronics "fnaf" and psychicpebbles' animations "meatcanyon"

What?

dude meaninglessness lmao

Younger zoomers ages 7-16 (20+ if mentally disabled) who only have their own pop culture as a reference point will also not have the brain development to move beyond the layer of egocentrism that prevents them from not viewing their own media as the most influential or important thing.

Self restraining on one's own opinions, fetishes and even preferences in fear that they'll get cancelled if anything come out to light can take a toll in one's mental health

Attached: Joker.jpg (782x519, 70.68K)

Seriously, who gives a shit?! It's a single woman living in a world of talking objects. There's no point in giving her a Canon sexuality apart from virtue signaling.

Yours.

Meh

They want a system where they're not responsible for themselves because they're stupid emotional fags. Daddy never taught them that the approval of others isn't how you succeed, so now needing to be responsible for yourself is "bad".

He's not a nihilist.
Current "nihilism" is infested with unfufilled idealism. 21st century nihilists are just sad because they expected a hollywood movie life and didn't get it. They thought they were promised happiness. They weren't.

nihilism is gay

>Not checking out the Moon Rap
youtu.be/JpacJUFyU70
>I'M THE MOOOON!

This isn't nihilism it's just depression.