Most would agree that BTAS/TNBA has the best animated Joker, and Hamil’s the best VA, so that begs the question:

most would agree that BTAS/TNBA has the best animated Joker, and Hamil’s the best VA, so that begs the question:

Which animated joker/VA deserved the silver medal?

Attached: 5C2C1387-FA5D-4FE7-AC70-A09C6276F24B.jpg (750x740, 108.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI23PjBjQKM
youtube.com/watch?v=uQNcMCbMBso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John DiMaggio as Joker is underrated af

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 11.40.57 PM.png (2466x1424, 1.69M)

Whatever happened to Troy Baker? He was supposed to be Hammill's replacement but I think it's been years since he voiced Joker anywhere.

Brave and the Bold Joker is pretty cool. I like how comic accurate he is.

Attached: 83687F32-54FE-4364-B495-BDC93AB413EF.png (624x929, 371.11K)

the modern harley quin's show design/voice is pretty good

His voice fluctuates from high to low and it's kinda creepy which fits joker well I think so I'd say kevin michael richardson is second best.

Attached: TheJoker.png (428x844, 409.48K)

>"Where's my goddamn electric car, Bruce?!"
My favorite bit from that show, hands-down

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448.35K)

Yea Jeff Bennett was my pick,too.

I don't think it's really fair to put the tv versions against movie versions especially when they're based on comics. It seems like a lot of creative freedom might be stripped from the performers and writers. Plus not as much time to flesh out the character.

Attached: JjMQjrZ.jpg (1148x1079, 95.05K)

As horrible as this is to say, I always thought his voice fit the Joker better than Hamills

mine too
youtube.com/watch?v=jI23PjBjQKM

Based fellow Bennett enjoyer.

Don’t worry user, I think so too. Hamill is a fine joker, but a bit too overhyped IMO.

Meh I liked him more as the red hood hero than the usual joker, shame that universe was only for one episode

Absolutely love how he could do both silly and menacing.

He was in the Long Halloween movie

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 11.52.25 PM.png (2306x1414, 2.31M)

The Batman with Kevin Michael Richardson, Under the Red Hood's John DiMaggio is a Very close third.

Batman Arkham Origins flopped, that´s why

That show’s first season offered a pretty interesting reasoning for Joker’s feelings for Harley, I actually liked it.

DiMaggio's Joker was great, because he played out like a comedian, while Joker is--despite the usual assumptions--played out as a stage magician.

He'll scheme up these elaborate heists and crimes, and then perform for his audience. He talks with the rhythm of a stage magician, high energy and full of misdirection and absolutely giddy for the Big Trick, the "look on your faces".

DiMaggio's Joker though, he's a comedian. He savors the conversations with his audience. He'll go off on tangents. He'll deliberately set things up. And then he'll go in hard with a punchline.

Dark knight returns is too handsome. Red hood is underrated

When I started playing it it just didn't feel right. That's all I remember.

>no Nutcracker Joker
SOULLESS

Attached: sale joker.jpg (474x725, 83.18K)

Under the Red Hood's Joker is second best for sure

definitely my favorite as well, he had a qt harley too

>two previous games with the perfect art style
>suddenly go tacticool out of nowhere
>"We sweart it guys, the joker isn´t going to be the main villain this time, we are not hacks!
>"Well, he´s going to appear but he´s just going to be a side character, just an easter egg"
>it was actually the Joker all along
>the game is also bugged to death
Baker did a great Joker but the devs fucked him up. I guess WB thought Black Mask wouldn´t be a great villain on his own

That's alan tudyk

BATB Joker is second. No contest.
Don't @me with your coping bad answers, just for based lads who agree.

the jokerwank was the worst part of the arkham games
>overshadows ra's al ghul and hugo strange in arkham city
>overshadows black mask in arkham origins
>overshadows scarecrow in arkham knight

>Jokers blood turns YOU into the Joker.
Who wrote this.

that shit was so funny, a fucking disease that turns you into a homicidal gay clown

BTAS > TNBA > AoA = TDKR > BTKJ > BUTRH > power gap > dogshit > powergap > TB

Tbf, Scarecrow was just doing Hugo Strange again

>So we want to make Black Mask the main villain of our game
>Is he as well known as le funni clown?
>Well...no
>Listen, all we care about is money and this time we're not going to pay off revievers. It's either keker or nothing.

We need a full David Blaine or Criss Angel type Joker who turns his crimes into stunts that test both Batman's and his own levels of endurance for pain and fear

>He had a qt Harley too
This user knows what's up. 2nd best Harley after DCAU

Attached: 456654465.png (946x1200, 1.01M)

He was both Batman and the Joker in the Batman vs. TMNT film and also the Joker in The Long Halloween. He and Mark seem to be the go to guys when it comes to the Joker.

I like the idea she for the degree but online

it honestly would have been much better and far more interesting if joker was a figment of batmans broken psyche

That’s what I wish Batman Who Laughs did. Where instead of actually falling victim to Joker venom, Batman just hallucinated the whole thing as an excuse to go batshit (hah).

I like JLU's Joker design. It's basically the same one from the Batman Beyond movie.

Attached: MV5BNTU3Njc5N2YtZDlhNy00Y2MyLWEzZDktYzM1NGM1OTc4NmQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NjQzNTE@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 120.98K)

/Thread/.

DiMaggio was amazing. He was the only one that felt like a guy who used to be a nobody and became an absolute nightmare

Was Brent Spiner's Joker the worst one?

Kevin Smith once asked Mark Hamil in an interview who he thought was the best Joker aside from himself, and he immediately went to DiMaggio. Absolutely no question in my mind that this is the correct answer.

Or, you could make another villain, instead of a bad "reimagining" of a nearly hundred year old character that will be undone within a year.

What about Nolan North's Joker?
youtube.com/watch?v=uQNcMCbMBso

Emerson is my favorite by far.
Just the right kind of subtly unhinged.

I was never a huge fan of DiMaggio's Joker because of how manly he sounds. I like a more flamboyant Joker.

Thing is that causes those characters you gatekeep to stagnate because you're saying they, for whatever reason, must remain the exact same throughout every timeline like some fascist mandate

Is this the gamers general thread?

idk. It just feels like he's doing a Hamill impression

Man the straight jacket crazy jester look was great. It's a shame they changed it to the purple suit look, it really did not fit the character at all.

Good one, reminds me of the filmation version

He's a good voice actor and he seems like a nice guy in interviews, but I wish that he would come up with his own take on the characters he plays instead of trying to sound like other actors. He just ends up sounding like the Dollar Tree version of Mark Hamill or the Dollar Tree version of Kevin Conroy.

I liked that she was a sleazy talkshow host like Dr. Phil who was trying to exploit the Joker for ratings but he turned it around on her. It seems like such a fitting origin for her.

The Young Justice joker gets last place.

Even in the new season?

Young Justice everything gets the last place.
Okay, maybe except Sportsmaster and Cheshire (only if the mask stays on)

God. Why all the Animated joker(s) after the batman and TBATB looks so SOULESS?!

How was the new season Joker?

>Kevin Smith

Did he cry?

If he has appeared this season, I don't remember seeing him. There are so many characters and so many plotlines being crammed in that nobody is getting enough focus.

I liked Richardson because I love him as a voice actor in general, but DiMaggio had this great frenetic energy to him especially with line deliveries like "And now one with the crowbar"

Attached: 1542073381439.gif (332x450, 3.89M)

Because you were a kid when those shows came out.