Death Battle

Will Archie Sonic lose to another Big Two character?

Attached: 4698213F-8DC2-4662-A601-2C827F5042BD.jpg (1280x720, 245.83K)

Can anyone defeat him?

Attached: 4D1A17B0-B585-4AEF-97CB-F1B9888DC9BE.jpg (371x570, 164.86K)

Is this an actual battle they're doing? Would be pretty cool ngl.
But their composite Sonic fought Flash. So composite Knuckles should be comparable and no matter how unstoppable the Juggernaut is, he cannot land a hit on him.

Alright, probably going to be another tire fire of a thread. Post your wish lists, lads. Threads can't get much worse right now.

Attached: 20 fights hipster pipe dream season.png (1800x1265, 3.52M)

I hope the new RWBY anime gives Ruby insane feats so that she can finally wipe her ass with Maka. They've said that Monty wanted this fight but they kept putting it off until Ruby reaches her full potential, and the anime is said to have been in the works for years. So maybe this is what they've been waiting for.

Attached: 1583297011004.gif (579x666, 124.42K)

Kek

>punches the cytorrak out of juggernaut

Attached: knuckles smug.jpg (250x250, 61.49K)

Reminder that in JLA/Avengers #3-4 Hal was himself because of weirdness. Same reason Aquaman had both of his hands and was wearing his classic costume, same reason Thor and Superman went from Eric Masterson and Superman Blue back to themselves again, and why Wally and Kyle shifted into Barry and Hal

Attached: DeathBattleLOL.jpg (680x697, 273.48K)

Gif related could defeat him

Attached: MyLife.gif (51x90, 103.1K)

>RWBY

Attached: 1648384342424.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Some of these are trash. Outside of some vague thematic similarities, like wearing bandages or similar personalities/motives, there are complete mismatches between vastly disparate levels of power.

Another thing that needs to be considered for a Death Battle is if the fight would actually be entertaining and last long enough to make an episode with.

Archie Knuckles stomps

>DUN DUNNA DUNNA
Who can defeat Fire SKULL?

Attached: fireskull.jpg (184x274, 9.36K)

He’s going to start crying about views now

Juggernaut can wait him out

Who are the two anime fuck dolls?

GO BACK

Attached: CapeWorld.jpg (900x900, 39.06K)

What can Knuckles do to put a dent on Juggs? He's had his lows but he might get o my mjolnir scaling and he did eat that godblast

>Why yes, I get a great deal of enjoyment out of a web animated series known as RWBY, how could you tell?

Attached: 33df248bc6de0cb786674797358684b9.jpg (300x300, 12.08K)

who can beat this cat

Attached: funny_gif.gif (210x226, 319.38K)

You first goober

Run really fast around him and make him so dizzy he just dies

who can beat this other cat

Attached: shakey!!.gif (220x219, 442.71K)

I drop now and then on Arcane and RWBY generals over there, and believe me, even some Death Battle threads, like the previous one, are way worse than stuff exiled on /trash/. Last thread was so bad, I just skipped it, mostly due to you know which autists that spam for entire threads. Don't want to contribute more to the clusterfuck.

I rather have Ruby take already the L, and let other RWBY characters win, like Neo, Salem, or Cinder, if they don't want for RWBY's Ws to outnumber their Ls. Forcing Ruby to win her match against Maka would be as dishonest and shameless as Yang vs. Tifa, Alucard vs
Dio, or Zatanna vs. Wanda. Stop delaying the unavoidable or making everyone wait just to sabotage Maka.

go back

I’m sorry I told you to go back, I forgot you were banned because you kept hitting on people

Zee vs Wanda was the correct verdict
Cope

>AHHH 3D MONKEY SAMA DON'T EAT THAT BANANA IT CONTAINS THE DCSMTMARVELSONICBLAZBLUEVERSE! NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 3d-monkey-monkey-eating.gif (498x498, 1.03M)

He can just suck the soul out of him as Enerjak.

go back and bring your gay discord drama with you

The bandages one actually has some interesting thematic similarities. When Shishio was set on fire for displeasing his bosses, it burned away his humanity. When Joshua was set on fire for displeasing his boss, it burned away his inhumanity. And there's the "leads a group that opposes their former boss" thing. Very strong philosophical contrasts, too. Shishio calls himself a demon and has a might-makes-right outlook, Joshua is a devout Christian that wants to help the weak. As far as "vastly disparate levels of power", which ones? As far as I recall, Jack vs Guts is probably the least even. All the others you can find advocates that one side or the other stomps, which generally indicates an interesting debate to be had.
KOS-MOS vs Aigis?

Good point. Didn't Juggernaut resist Oblivion or something? Things might get crazy if they use Trion too

Knuckles can’t go Enerjak whenever

NIKOCADO STOP! THAT CONTAINS ALL OF FICTION! NOOOOOOOOO
>SLOOOOOOOORPPPP

Attached: nikocadoavocado.jpg (1280x720, 109.12K)

Yes

Zatanna won fair and square

Kek at those coping replies. DCsters are so silly

What the fuck is that shit. I probably couldn’t stomach a single bite of that

Why’d you post that pic of yourself?

>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
(Fish is all of fiction and he is being fed by powerfulest of all fiction)

Attached: fish.jpg (828x680, 48.63K)

But Ruby is my waifu. She's precious and I love her. I don't care about Neo, Salem or Cinder. They can lose for all I care.

Attached: e670ab9bc44d272e1420ff34a898927b.png (1109x1200, 2.17M)

Spaghetti and I think some other pasta?

>kaijufags disappear
>this happens
Is this the world you wanted nikado?

Who can beat
>XBOX
>LIVEEEEE

Attached: XBOXLIVE.png (561x272, 216.72K)

If it contains all of fiction, doesn't it contain this fictional scenario you just came up with? So lofically it would be destroying itself.

It’s spicy ramen

This cat

Attached: dance!!.gif (220x255, 602.69K)

They're the same cat!

Attached: boogie!!.gif (220x162, 576.76K)

Yeah I can definitely see that! It'd be a sick fight too. Black Ace would definitely be a fitting matchup for Penny.

I guess the idea of Karl Vs Penny interested me cuz of the contrasts they have in terms of personality and story

Attached: karl_and_black_ace_by_jessythepika_d7acoyb-pre.jpg (894x894, 93.41K)

>this cat solos all of DC and Marvel and all other gay shit

Attached: tenor.gif (220x275, 1.39M)

Penny will probably fight Jenny. It's pretty obvious.

Any actual feats for him?

Who should shinji fight?

Attached: 62813B10-CBDB-4A63-91A9-475B6A8C7190.jpg (1044x1657, 1.91M)

Oh yeah, it's a no-brainer

I just randomly felt like sharing a dumb little matchup idea I had in the back of my head

DeathFaggots on their way to make another shitty thread

Attached: Monster Inc Walk.gif (220x146, 602.33K)

dear death battlefags (marvelfags, DCfags, SMTfags, Blazfags, all of you)
you will
NEVER
EVER
BE MULTIVERSAL OR UNIVERSAL OR SOME GAY RETARDED SHIT YOUR SHITTY WRITER MADE UP!
you are a weak human who can barely lift a jug of milk

>Perpetua is supposed to be Omegalofuckyouversal
>Literaly so powerful that her waking up eliminated all the New Gods besides Darkseid, even in a heavily weakened state
>So powerful that the three Monitors fusing as one is considered to be roughly equal to her
>Also implied to be above MANDRAKK
>Somehow gets tired after destroying just ONE universe
>Even when at full power, she needs to selectively take her time and destroy universes slowly
Explain this.

>Explain this.
DC comic book writing.

Attached: shrug.webm (672x720, 1.74M)

Movie Godzilla Battle Royal when?

Attached: 39F1C97D-8615-4170-8BBB-C5B59D7218B5.png (2000x1125, 2.53M)

Never now fuck
OFF

Attached: NIKOCADO.jpg (1080x1079, 479.02K)

Kaijufags get only two things: The Rope or The Ass Void. Now choose faggot!!!

Attached: Nick-Avocado-Net-Worth.png (397x346, 227.14K)

>noooo how dare people fantasize about larger-than-life epic battles of massive proportions!
What should people fantasize about then, sailor?

DOCTOR
IVOOO
ROBOTNIK!

Attached: Robotnik_57.png (269x295, 19.84K)

Your mom.

this cat

Attached: giphy.gif (320x407, 122.47K)

Shut up retard, the season is back, no one cares about your spam shit