Name my band

Name my band

Attached: 3D96FAEC-6170-439F-B54B-A0CE727F0FB7.jpg (1820x1027, 386.02K)

Down(in the dump)s Syndrome

Fluff and the DUFFs

Never fur-get.

Car Sear Headrest

Chevelle

Green Day

The Janny Blassters

Seriously, what's going on?

Hip Hop Harry and the Wrist Slitters.

Hafus and a Furry

Daddy Issues

Faith +1

Sneaky, and quality.

Pandamonium

Attached: 1647490764289.png (3270x2117, 2.35M)

can't wait to get that jade record

future cat spinsters

mb and the mbs

Period blood

>Miriam still looks good.
Best girl.

My chemical Awooga

Exactly what this movie deserves.

Imagine having to make a stealth thread for a cartoon just to discuss cartoons on the cartoon board.

This shall be our new thread. We WILL talk about Turning Red. And we WILL be happy.

Attached: 1648518474516.png (317x518, 475.64K)

Ming would look at all these bands, criticize their names, and never listen to them. Keep at it

Attached: 1650076555204.jpg (640x540, 29.78K)

Rock and roll is satanic.

Attached: to pray is to accept defeat.jpg (1000x720, 247.46K)

Jilling Off

Attached: jilling off.png (2108x2136, 1.31M)

Hmmm. Actually, there is just one guy and three girls...

Jack and the Jills.

Un-bear-able Lives
Red Black and Blues
Bamboo Syrup
Red-isent Youths
Eastern Sunset
Prozac Teddy

Chinese Democracy

Is mei mocking the goths by doing that expression? If she's just ignorantly copying them, isn't that still insulting?

The Pentagon

The girl in the middle would be way cuter if she wore feminine clothing.

Why is the panda thread kill?

Republican janitors.

Attached: Capture.png (1431x953, 894.17K)

Pic related was successfully accomplished.

Attached: To Kill a Show.png (680x405, 145.05K)

Depeche Chode

iGottaFartSuperbad

I don't know, but it's janny abuse of power. There was zero justification to delete it, especially when there is still plenty of active discussion going on. But you know, no cartoons on the cartoon board.

Crawling in my Fur

>tfw I'd probably be classified as a nazi chud but I loved Turning Red
feels weird

Same, but that's ok. A film for every wake of life!

I want my /panda/ back. How ironic that we've been shot in the leg like Yidsney did to the film itself. Why must /ourgirls/ suffer like this?

Attached: FQw3hOhXMAkJV0S.jpg (750x937, 156.19K)

>panda threads are barely active, sometimes kept alive by a single poster for hours
>mods do nothing
>panda threads gain some traction and have a decent discussion any time of the day
>mods immediatly kill it
It's not fair. Where will I talk about Mei now?

>It's not fair. Where will I talk about Mei now?
Right here. We will be nomads if we have to be.

Attached: FQrrSVbXMAMjM7g.jpg (1280x1024, 320.79K)

i'm not sure user, but this kid at school was inviting everyone to his birthday party this friday. the panda (Mei?) is supposed to be there. it sounds like bs and even if it was true you know how her mom is. there's no way

Attached: tylersbirthdayparty.jpg (499x571, 28.4K)

That sounds like a sick birthday party. An epic one even.

that image doesn't make any sense. your just driving discussion of the show, no matter what you post about or if you complain people will still talk about it, and genuine autists will keep making genuine threads if other people do. also this only works on Yea Forums because anonymity and if you think Yea Forums has enough impact to 'kill' a show purely because people are tired of seeing it on Yea Forums you are retarded

Mulan (1998)

You kill the show HERE. As in, no one is allowed to talk about it, without everyone knowing it's "that cancer show with terrible fans". Dumbass, I never implied this affects the world outside this place.

The Pronouns

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.67K)

I love how they gave Carter a derpy, uneven blink, resting retard face, and a huge tooth gap, and Mei finds him sexy regardless.

pretty boys were all the hotness back then. Just so happened that emo and scene kids fell into that category, albeit on the darker, edgier side of things.

Panda Express

I love how Mei has a heavily idealized version of the boys she likes in her head that doesn't align at all with the actual person. That's such a realistic depiction of crushing on someone at that age.

Attached: 1650312059125.png (206x204, 73.24K)

the mamas and the pandas

The Fure

Nope, not going to try to use this thread as the new Period Panda general. I mean I hope someone starts that back up again and that janny who kept deleting them gets fucked.

the groomers

Attached: Disney sex changes.png (1439x1550, 748.85K)

we all know the goths celebrate 420.

because it's Columbine Hitler day duh

Goths only smoke cigarettes.

>Not cloves

It's really fun when you hear Mei's voice come out of a 8 ft tall giant fluffy red panda.

Attached: FQuYBchVsAIDrMy.jpg (3000x3750, 2M)

OK yeah Rosalie Chiang's voice can be very tender at times and her attempts to sound "badass" are also cute.

Heck the panda also looks cute trying to be badass, as can be seen in this picture in OP