Which side takes this?

Which side takes this?

Attached: CDC1EAB5-2A73-439F-9AD8-4ACAD7AB9F30.png (1000x1000, 784.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2w8vXmmndgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cartoon network

>Megas has a "Smash Nick" button somewhere in there
>the Powerpuffs are basically invincible except to potential grossness from PTM or Zim
>Jack is Jack
>Steven can literally boo hoo anybody back to life
I don't see any way Nick takes this honestly

Powered toast man?

This one is pretty tough actually. Ranking each team by strength from top to bottom we have:
Nick
>Jenny
>Powdered Toast Man (?)
>Danny
>El Tigre
>Jimmy and Zim are basically the same.

As for CN we've got:
>Megas
>PPG
>Jack
>Steven
>Dexter
This is taking into account that they don't have access to setting specific locations, ie Dexter's/Zim's/Jimmy's labs. On the Nick team I think Jenny is going to be pulling most of the weight though I'm not sure just how strong PTM is, but I don't recall him being anything but a joke character though I assume he's a shitty Superman clone. The CN team has way too many heavy hitters in my opinion compared to Nick. All of them, except Dexter and kinda Steven, are incredibly powerful. When Jenny gets torn up by the PPG or Megas it's all over.

Danny can possess people

I find it difficult to believe anyone on the Nick side can fuck with the PPGs alone, much less the rest of the CN squad.

However, Danny Phantom is underrated.
Jennifer Wakeman alone is a notorious jobber...
BUT, if either Jimmy or Zim augment her tech she could potentially go toe-to-toe with Megas.

Nick need Crimson Chin on the squad.

Is Zim allowed to betray the Nick side and join the Cartoon Network team? I think that's the only way Nick stands a chance of defeating MEGAS.

Remove Steven, he'd nofunallowed the entire thing by forcing everyone to be friends and ventposting everyone else into discomfort

Megas solo everyone united. The mecha is a doomsday machine that can obliterate everything, mostly by accident.

Who would be the most important one to posses ?

Danny is also an idiot, plus I wouldn't put it past Jack's sword to be more than a match for him.

At best, he possesses one of the Powerpuffs, which leaves two more. Dexter can pilot MEGAS if you possess Coop, and frankly can probably find the correct buttons quicker.

As can Steven
Though he needs to be asleep

Kiva, obviously.
Coop might actually be too dumb to possess.

can anyone hit ghost danny?

>Dexter can pilot MEGAS if you possess Coop
No chance in hell Dexter has enough gamer knowledge to understand Coops battlestation layout. He'd be just as lost as Kiva would be.

Zim is capable of destroying the multiverse.

Cope CN fanboys

Jack probably. Plus Danny gets tired when he stays intangible too long, right? I'm pretty sure he's usually not like that when he doesn't have to be.

Probably Jack's sword. But only if Danny goes evil.
Dexter with prep-time could build a proton backpack.

Sure, but he's also incapable of basic competence and is constantly sabotaging himself, so he's useless in this fight.

I can't decide.

MEGAS. Coop literally has any plot related button or lever needed at that exact moment for that exact situation.

Nothing stopping the ppg from blitzing everybody but jack

Considering they're on the same team, I don't think he'll stop them.

Teams don't matter I want these to be 1v1s

You're in the wrong place then.

I don’t remember Jack being that fast.

Things are pretty heavily balanced towards the CN side. Even a pansy like Steven has some impressive feats to his name and if nothing else he could play white mage. Danny is the only real problem, but a magic sword through the gut would probably take care of him.

He could react to light beams

Jack could take team 2 on his own. Powerpuff girls and mech added makes it not even close to a fair fight. And if one of them gets injured steven can just instaheal them with his magic body fluids. It's not even really a competition.

Zim destroys both sides Magoo-Style.

Jack's sword doesn't work on innocents so it wouldn't work on Danny or Manny. He could probably cut through Jenny though because in his canon even noble robots are soulless.

If Danny isn't taken out quickly he can just go intangible and fuck everyone over by possessing Steven or the girls otherwise the top wins.
I don't think anyone om the bottom has a counter for Megas especially if he uses The Jammer.

>or Manny
It'd work on Manny. He's not exactly completely innocent

>leaving out Aang so the power levels are skewed in CN's favour

He doesn’t make any difference

Aang gets bodied hard.

Aang in the avatar state would body most of these CN characters

The side with the Three Super Heroines that can move faster than light and punch with the power of an extinction event meteor impact.

Let's be honest, there's a lot missing on either side but if you include all of them then you get more broken shit on CN's side like Grim who would be a hard counter to Danny and Ben 10 who can control alien x, a reality warper.

CN would win if the fight was immediate. With prep time Nick might stand a chance but the main problem is anything Jimmy, Zim or Jenny make comically fails most of the time.

No, no he wouldn't.
Bending has no real counter for technology in general let alone Dexter's advanced creations and Megas' alien future tech.
The girls are just about indestructible.
Steven can talk no jutsu or you know provide an adequate defence especially post future.
Jack is the only one who couldn't really do it on his own.

the jammer
youtube.com/watch?v=2w8vXmmndgs

jack defeated bigger things than aang

Not the Powerpuff Girls or Steven, they could paste his body

>danny goes for the ghostly wail
>coop just does this

True, Jack did 1 v3 those elementals that kicked Aku's ass.

Can Coop initiate the Jammer before Danny wails, though?

The question is, how effective is the wail against Megas.

>Jack is the only one who couldn't really do it on his own.
Maybe not against the avatar state, but unless Aang goes straight to it, Jack could beat him before he does so. Assuming he knows he needs to do it, of course. Still in a team match Jack is enough of a tactician that once he sees Aang going full power he switches to running interference on other fighters while a PPG deals with Aang.

Actually that's another big point in favr of the CN team. Jack, Kiva and Blossom are good tacticians and would have no problem working together or trying to pull rank on each other, Steven and Cooper can work with tactics when needed and Dexter can be made to follow if he can see the logic of it and is left to do his part in his own way.
Nick has... Danny for tactics, maybe. Not sure about Jenny as a tactician but I think she would follow directions. Jimmy and Manny would be harder to convince into working together than Dexter, not sure if Danny has enough force of personality and authority to lead them. Zim would TRY to pull leadership and be obviously bad at it. Dunno about PTM but doubt he can do tactics.

>Zim would TRY to pull leadership and be obviously bad at it.
Nah, I could see Zim going
>stupid human FOOLS
>none can stand up to irken tech
And rushing in

>Zim is present
Literally everyone loses.

Well, yes. But after that doesn't work and Danny is like
>Guys this isn't work, we need to coordinate
>Stupid human fool, you think you can order an irken? Zim should be the one giving the orders!

Except Coop who's 100x more destructive.

This isn't even a close match.
One Coop Speech and it's all over. Team Nick has no way to counter this.

What happens if Steven cries on Danny?

Of the ones listed or the Networks as a whole? Since we have the latter thread all the time, I'll assume you mean the lineups as presented and I'll actually go Nick here

Well unless Coop tries to use the mazer refractor

Don't know much about the rest huh.

?

Not sure what you're trying to to say here. If you're talking about the CN shows, yes I am familiar with them as well

Would anything change if we included Spongebob?

PPGs alone beats the whole Nick team

In that case, explain your decision.

If team one kills Steven, then it has a guaranteed win.

Last time i saw a Death Battle thread involving Jimmy Neutron it just devolved into a "Cheese ray, Jimmy wins" answers for everything

The CN team. Not based on any skill level, just on the fact that Zim would cause his team to lose.

I just think Nick managed to have a very solid lineup honestly. Although, if it weren't for SJ's final season, I might be tempted to say it solos, lol. Love Dexter's Lab and PPG but more in an admiring way if that makes any sense. Rarely if ever a bad episode, but I was more personally into a lot of the Nicktoons

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

Oh, vs battle? Lol. Gotcha.

Jimmy could solo with tech desu. Danny's intangibility and ability to make others intangible is super useful here. Jenny has insane strength and speed feats. Feel like the only factors on CN's team are Jack and the Girls, though Dexter might have some crazy stuff that can counter Jimmy