DC Yea Forums meetup TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

The time has finally arrived, for the great meeting of the minds; the 4th official Washington D.C. Yea Forums meetup is happening tomorrow evening at an undisclosed location in D.C.

If you live nearby and have an interest in meeting with fellow anons to talk literature, philosophy etc then send an email to [email protected] and you'll get a reply with the time and location

Attached: mid-atlantic_overview_washington-dc_thumbnail_450758485_1536x1536.jpg (1536x1536, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ZYgKCbFbWY
youtu.be/J0dmFSpoFUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dosto and now this. Absolutely based

>be me
>see dc meetup thread, actually live there so I decide to show up
>arrive late at designated location, see one superfat 20something neck beard wearing a threadbare custom made T-shirt with a copy pasted picture of Butterfly on it V for Vendetta mask with his copy of infinite jest on a patio table at a cafe
>take a table nearby just to see who shows up but don’t make eye contact
> now an hour past meetup time. Waiter is getting impatient because fatty Mcshitpost only orders water and is taking up room
> an obese woman wearing a green muumuu gets out of a shotty minivan across the street and lugs her oxygen tank across the road, she’s wheezing by the time she approaches the table “are your little friends showing up or not? I gotta get going!”
>mom! They're just not here yet!”
>don’t you take that time with me! You know I told you I can’t miss another appointment with my foot doctor!”
>they’re gonna be here any minute! Just hold off a minute ok?”
>woman looks up and down the strangely empty sidewalk before looking at me
>are you here for the storytime?” She asks
>me? No, I don’t know what this is.
>I tell you what it isn’t going to be, is another damn escapade with those people who dress up like cartoon horses or ponies or whatever!”
>mcfatty gets offended “mom I told you I’m not into that anymore! That was like two years ago! Gawwdd”!
>well you got five minutes young man until we gotta go, young man
>mcfatty loses it “what the fuck, mom! this is about literature, you pleb!
>that’s it! Mom says “I told you about that damn language, now you get in the car!
>but you said I had five minutes!
>well now it’s NO minutes, mister sass, so let’s go!
>”but they’re gonna be here!”
>well, ain’t nobody here, now so take off that movie mask and get in the car.
>but mom!
>but nuthin, I’ve had enough of whatever this is, I bought you all the Harry Potter books and now you’re wearin masks and watching the Japanese cartoons all the time. Now GIT.
>mcfatty throws a shitfit and the mom snatches up the book “get in the car!” She looks at me and says “you want a free book?” She asks
>I nod to the negative
>she wrangles mcfatty Into the van and leaves
>mfw

Attached: 0251A6AD-1E3B-485F-B814-3579EE9C94B8.jpg (500x353, 29K)

I will bring my hot wheels.

>mfw I was the waiter -____-

Why would you meet up in shithole DC

because several important people are living there

Butterfly fag lives there or some shit?

kek

Memeing aside, how do I know this is worth going to?

>tfw washingtonian master race

That explains a lot. And it's name is butterdyke

theyve been v fun in the past

I told you about that language, mister sass.

Dyke has been reappropriated by lesbians. What I'm doing is not letting the bigots own the word when I call it a greasy smelly dyke

Is it going to be at kramerbooks? Tomorrow’s national independent bookstore day. It’ll be kinda faggy, but still.

I gotta be honest here: I only ever attend these DC Yea Forums meetups as part of a broader project to observe, document and collect anything germane to women's qt feet who are out sipping coffee or matcha or boba or what have you. Sometimes I'll even go to McDonalds in the summer to scope on some colored and latin feet, but for some reason girls in that part of the socio-economic ladder don't advertise their feet the way middle and upper class women tend to do. So most of the time I'm prowling about coffee shops and tea houses and even sometimes bakeries or even anywhere vegan or health-conscious because at those places especially you get fantastic female specimens strutting their dainty foot meats hither and thither. The DC Yea Forums meetups are great because they're a new quarry, a bit of a challenge each time to ensure I'm looped in with the right group's itinerary, but are otherwise a straightforward and unsuspecting meeting where women feel quite comfortable strolling in shod in their best foodwear, knowing that with a literary crowd, the right pair of shoes may make them queen for the evening. Most guys who attend these Yea Forums meetups are quite cordial and congenial, seeking to manifest a jovial and warm "fun - but safe - uncle" type character that was thoroughly desexualized and de-emphasized and even self-disempowered, the very opposite of their manifest desires to pin each woman to the floor and swiftly remove her shoes, as they will often make any accompanied kicking or writhing vastly more dangerous, so pop those shoesies off her toot suite, and peel off any tiny socks you find. If there's leggings, your best bet is to grab a piece of it and tear with both arms pulling in opposing directions and the fabric should rend and you can then expand upon that first tear until the entire damp female foot is exposed. Often I find the flesh of the female foot is most interesting, most softened with the coziest warmth when freshly and forcibly removed from shoes. There is a layer of perspiration and pheromones laden in her skin that will slowly diffuse and lessen and will be highest right at the moment the woman's bare feet are exposed to air, so its at that moment and that moment precisely when your nostrils must strike and you must inhale with all your zealotry and gustatory flare, inhale and imbibe greatly, drawing in the acidic and floral funks of her. The men who attend the Yea Forums meetups feel such desires deeply and constantly, but seem to have become masterful in their restraint and self-control, never even making an awkward joke or even a film reference that somehow connects to the woman's shoes in a painfully obvious footsexually-loaded attempt to flirt.

She’s a delicate flower, newfriend

Attached: 2903D05B-B266-4610-9DFD-7AE2931028AE.jpg (698x904, 59K)

Good, hope she kills herself

>lumber-dyke
>plumber-dyke
>coach-dyke
>daddy-dyke
>momma-dyke
>mud-dyke
i've snacked upon the snizzes and snatches of many a sapphic sister.

fuck bookstores and fuck blumpf/whit pip

dat my boi rh YEET

Big words for someone who just got here.

Im so hungover. What did i do

I've been hearing telling her to kill herself for years

*I've been here

If your suggestions have been as eloquent as the rest of your posts then it’s understandable how she might not have gotten the message

someone take a group picture so i can look at everyone thanks

take some pictures so i can av a laff k. haha

What is the topic of discussion?

This steve bannons assistant. He will be there but only briefly

“Was math invented or discovered?”

How do many come from one

discovered
gangbang

>This steve bannons assistant
Me Tarzan.

Every time she doesn't post there's a chance she's already done it so I'll take my chances

bump

butterfly is a tranny

Kill it then

Attached: 191FAF14-00C4-4B59-9F4F-28DCAF257AB0.jpg (500x610, 122K)

Oh don't worry I'll be filming from a covert location. OP was very careless in who he invited.

Based. I like trying to remotely accessing people's phones through unpatched exploits in various apps, some of which cannot be patched or else exclude certain clients from getting their fair value

will anyone get raped?
will anyone look like a respectable member of society?
I have so many questions for you anons who have gone to meetups. How bad did everyone smell? Has anyone present actually read a book in the past year?

Dont worry user, we will all be playing with hot wheels, so it doesnt matter who has read what. We will probably smell bad, but so what?

bulldagger

I live in DC. Is it worth showing up to this thing tomorrow or are all of you a bunch of fucking DSA leftist faggots?

It will be an antifa meeting. We will protest Trump and play hot wheels.

My tongue still tingles with their twats, like I can feel the little flagellating mystery monsters left behind, microscopically flapping on my taste buds

If an actual non-tranny non-obese female showed up to one of these, would she be raped? Asking for a friend.

Very unlikely. Expect a lot of awkward orbiting though.

Not gonna lie, I am quite looking forward to the pictures resulting from this event.

We would lovingly insert our phallii into her moist orifices without its consent. Then after we got done we would slice her fingers one by one and make one tasty bitch sandwich.

I'd check out your feet but yours probably don't surpass my 4K Kstew folder so you're safe haha

bump

made me smile, nice work

drumpf

shut up /pol/tard

nice

meetup day hype

who /1ampregaming/?

Ima edge all the way up till I walk in and I have a pretty quiet vibe I might flex cuff to my junk so I can keep orgasming and pooling semen into my pants all during the Yea Forums meetup. So random to think Yea Forumsizens would converse with each other unable to wonder, "is that dude coming right this moment?"

Me too bro, but I just busted big time so I'm gonna rehydrate and pop some prostate vitamins

I'm already quivering in anticipation

youtu.be/7ZYgKCbFbWY

Meetup theme:
youtu.be/J0dmFSpoFUc

Can I come if I’m black?

OP just post location + time ITT

>lit meet up
Plus bugfatterfag and that nigger :3

Attached: IMG_20190411_185134.jpg (1131x838, 368K)

ids habbeding

cool story bro

Good stuff

Is this going on rn?

Where are you guys?

Also is butterfly with you?

I'm at Politics and Prose. Where are you?

You guys were the nationalists who showed up at politics and prose, right? Epic.

Just following up that we need a bit of discretion with some of what we saw and discussed

10/10

Np, fren. It was fun meeting everyone. I don't know why I thought this was destined to be anything but an exciting gathering

Authoress lives in DC

Attached: 8bitbeheadallsatans_01.jpg (1344x1750, 280K)

Imagine the smell

Where are the pics so we can laugh at you gayfags

Imagine actually having to live in a shit-hole like DC? Have fun with the rampant niggers that surround that whole area.

Great meetup, sorry we had to leave a bit early. Saw you guys migrated outside after all. We both really enjoyed the discussion.

Yeah waiting for those too

There has been and there will continue to be a no-pictures policy

Nice cope, Cletus. Enjoy living in hick country.

why don't we meet up at pynchon's apartment in nyc

Im from New York you stupid fuck

Could have fooled us

Doesn't even make the list

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-11-39-53.jpg (1440x2560, 551K)

Some of you guys are okay. Stay away from D.C. tomorrow...