I want to fuck adult gertrude

I want to fuck adult gertrude

Attached: 03EA880A-E032-4559-B5DC-B414B24514EC.jpg (1169x1356, 745.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skottieyoung.substack.com/p/untold-tales-of-i-hate-fairyland-5fd?s=r
twitter.com/ZskyNSFW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugly

So she DOES escape from Fairyland?

I bet she's got a wild and untamed bush

yes and wants to go back after getting stuck in a dead end cubicle job.

>wants to go back
Sorta

Attached: RCO021_1583393824.jpg (1041x1600, 400.4K)

What’s this from?

any news on the revival?

A classic.
Top pic looks like fanart, though.

Attached: i hate fairyland.jpg (1040x1600, 467.97K)

It's from the revival

skottieyoung.substack.com/p/untold-tales-of-i-hate-fairyland-5fd?s=r

I want to fuck child Gertrude

There going to be a new book for her adult life?

I just busted a fat nut to Gert user don't do this to me

Source?

This looks OK.
But I remember an "untold tales of fairyland", very short, with terrible art.
What happened?

>original series is fun and funny but is mainly head up by the art
>make a spinoff with worse art and writing
Why?

Was this the buff woman?

Zsky
twitter.com/ZskyNSFW

i preferred Pretty Violent

Yup

Oh shoot thanks

It was meant to be a collab with other artists putting their own spin on things as a collection of short stories to pass the time until Skottie can bring back the series with Brett

I'm curious how Skottie's writing is gonna reflect the revival
Dude has improved a lot

Loved this series. However I always felt like the ending was a little truncated. The last minute moral about being robbed of choice didn't feel like it had time to breath, and I don't think they ever properly wrapped up the Duncan side plot.

Creepy feet

Well, from it looks fine. Brett Parsons' art is great and the writing in the few dialogy pages there is good.

I never got any of the non-Skottie-drawn Fairyland stuff, but I'd get this for sure. This is now my wallpaper.

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (2230x1440, 697.94K)

based

I was skeptical about the new artist but yeah, Brett is great

On what?

I prefer Queen Gert

Attached: 5494206-gertrudedreamhot.jpg (1302x1920, 666.66K)

she smelled this bad as a kid in a fantasy land,how bad would she smell as an adult in the real world

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (981x617, 244.76K)

Rancid.

Well would imagine the real reward where there are actual consequences for her hygiene and eating habits she'd have to take at least basic care of herself

She looks like a dommie.

Well it's Gert, I'd imagine the only reason she wouldn't be a dom is 30 years of looking like a child and no one touching her because of it left her incredibly inexperienced in bed

Is this the Duncan off-spin?

Who's this cutie?

Gertrude from I Hate Fairyland

Brett Parson is my fave. Cool.

Me too

Attached: 1455824711695.png (436x721, 300.81K)

I want your many life dreams to go unfulfilled.

The lanky purple girl is underrated.

How come?

Lanky
Ample tits
Pointy ears
Exotic skin tone
DSL

The entire concept of this comic seems stupid and embarrassing. Not unlike an edgy, tryhard mlp fanfic. The whole fascination with "subverted" childishness is, ironically, quite childish.

I think the story of how it came to be makes it a bit more interesting. If I recall correctly, the author had a portfolio of making these really saccharine works and eventually got tired to being put on those kinds of projects. This was the result of those feelings.

So basically you haven't read the comic at all

Yeah, he did the excellent Marvel Oz books, but then Marvel just kept hiring him to do Baby Superhero variant covers to every cape book.

>DSL
Digital Subscriber Line?

Damn I'm loving this! I love Fairyland

Dick Sucking Lips

I hope the revival isn't just something lame like Gert gets sucked into Fairyland and turns back into a kid again.

What revival?

Why is "part one" only 6 pages though? Is the entire thing only gonna have 30 pages in total? That's not even worth advertising.

didn't she kill the other girl that got sent there?

It's absolute trash designed to prey on nostalgia instead of standing on its own merits. The only people who will pay for it are people who enjoyed Gertrude, everyone else can see nothing else redeeming about it.

There are literally only 6 pages out autismo

Learn2Infer faggot and start thinking critically

Shut up, the series was always ripe for a sequel.

There's a difference between inferring and making up random shit

I imagine fairlyland has insufficient plumbing/soap for her to stay clean under normal circumstances while the residents are automatically fresh like daisies for magical reasons.
It's similar to how her teeth are jacked up in fairlyland because there's nothing for her to eat but candy while everyone else doesn't seem to have dental problems.