Batman but better in you're path

>Batman but better in you're path

Attached: 3.jpg (1031x1565, 116.64K)

Batman but without all the prep wank and batfamily wank and Justice League wank and popularity wank that makes Batman garbage

when did he start wearing loose pants like that?

and yet, batman is 1000x more popular
seethe and dial8

What's the point of bandages?

I was wondering that too, I really dislike it

Attached: Daredevil (1964-1998) 216-011.jpg (1817x1406, 968.11K)

i think they're both great characters but batman being a staple character and thus having to deal with all the batfamily shit does bring him down since the batfamily is rarely done well.

I feel like DD really should have ended at Last Rites. Kingpin utterly destroyed and with Matt getting his license back to practice law would have been a perfect ending.

who would win in a fight between him and ghost maker?

>worse name
>worse motif (the devil but good? a daredevil but unlike every other hero?)
>worse supporting cast
>worse villains
>trapped in one neighborhood
>everyone knows he's Daredevil despite perfect alibi
I like Daredevil but no

desu isn't Nightwing supposed to be Batman but better given his whole thing is he's basically Bruce if he wasn't so fucked up and traumatized. Matt is kinda like Nightwing.

But he's a religiousfag and somehow even more depressed than Batman, making him automatically worse.

Matt is often more of a depressed sad sack than even Bruce. He is more similar to Azazel than Nightwing.

wouldn't you be religious when literal gods are running around in your universe in full sight? Atheism in DC or Marvel is retarded.
True in personality but the way they fight
>billyclub being tossed around with a grappling hook inside
>highly acrobatic casually jumping and leaping around
Matt is def depressed tho.

He's nothing like batman kys

I suppose it makes him look more "street' but I prefer the original.

No that's Moon Knight. The "Daredevil has no bad runs" is a meme

>>worse name
Just because batman is popular doesnt mean its a better name.
>>worse motif (the devil but good? a daredevil but unlike every other hero?) yes, a catholicfag dresing up as devil its great and better than batman.
>>worse supporting cast
the only good ones of Bruce are Alfred, Dick and Gordon, Matt has foggy, elektra, spider-man sometimes, the extended batfamily brings bruce down.
>>worse villains
yeah.
>>trapped in one neighborhood
he's a street level for a reason.
>>everyone knows he's Daredevil despite perfect alibi
thats what happends when you can actually have consequences in your runs, something that doesn't happend with A list heroes

When will Marvel make him an atheist?

Haven't read much Moon Knight, but aren't the Bendis and Bemis runs pretty unpopular with fans, along with the latter half of the Marc Spector: Moon Knight book? I'm sure Daredevil's had more bad runs though, given how rare it is for his series to be stopped.

This
Yeah Matt can be pretty depressed, but also pretty snarky too so it evens out a bit. And religion puts an interesting spin on his beliefs.

>the devil but good
That's a great motif though. Although Nightcrawler arguably does it better due to being an actual demonic-looking creatura. But Nightcrawler is dragged down by being in a team book all the time, while Matt has plenty of time to himself, plus has an extra ironic "too blind to care about danger" angle. Plus the lawyer angle, which makes him hyper-aware of how his vigilantism is inherently illegal but also hyper-aware of the flaws of the system that make it necessary to break the law to achieve anything.

peaked in the 80's

Attached: find out.jpg (942x1379, 333.4K)

The Batman is a better name because it's a better name. It sounds like an urban legend but can also be repeated in a catchy song to great effect.
> Matt has foggy, elektra, spider-man sometimes,
>foggy
>good
>?
And saying Spider-Man is a daredevil supporting character is like saying Superman is a supporting character to Batman. Team ups don't count.
>consequences
in my comic book? It's less likely than you think.

but that's GA!

Attached: Green Arrow and Black Canary (2008) 011.jpg (640x983, 142.18K)

>Batman
>A bat
>Not blind
>No sonar

>Daredevil
>Not a bat
>Blind
>Has sonar

Make it make sense.

umm sounds like a real alt-rite chud to me

Attached: Daredevil237p07.jpg (920x1350, 251.63K)

Bats aren't actually blind. And whales have sonar, so why isn't Daredevil called Moby Dick?

Hand wraps for boxing.

it literally is

Moon knight is Batman but better not this scrub OP posted

Foggy is more interesting than Elektra shut up.

and without all the shit that makes Batman cool

>basically Bob Kane's Batman

imagine unironically believing any of this

Attached: RCO001_1583412768.jpg (1102x1600, 559.86K)

it seems in the early days off DD they were leaning hard into making him Batman-esque

Attached: Daredevil_008_07 (Madness).jpg (1920x2820, 3.12M)

But he's already wearing gloves.

this

Having earnestly held religious beliefs is a compelling reason to form a strict code.

Sparing the clown who tortured and sexually assaulted your best friend's daughter, then tortured and murdered your ward, then continue to murder and gloat? Without even the barest religious justification? Pure cuckery.

Batman's code IS his religion.
I am of the believe that many aspects of our life have replaced religion but with similar levels of indoctrination.
You know, that Tumblr meme about neo-puritanic culture born from anti-religion liberalism.
t. Atheist liberal

People already replied to you in the storytime thread, it's not Batman, it's James Bond-inspired because spy movies with hidden gadgets were hot shit at the time.

Not much help when you need to punch through Stilt-Man's frontal glass

>Is a superhero, but with none of the retarded "NOOO YOU CAN'T KILL THE GENOCIDAL SERIAL RAPIST THAT'S WRONG" bullshit.
Why is Wolverine so based, bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-231634_Tachiyomi.jpg (560x459, 116.59K)

Wolverine literally can't die. Self-defense my ass

Legally, if someone attacks you, it's well within your right to kill them. Even if they probably wouldn't have killed you.

Didn't the purple children make Daredevil's identity secret again?

I like DD. Always will. But he's no Bruce.

>so why isn't
DD's tiny teeny peen?

>Daredevil has no bad runs" is a meme
It’s not that none of his runs are bad, it’s that his worst runs aren’t even that bad. He’s mostly consistently written especially when compared to other capes

Most capeshit character seem very multifaceted in their earliest days because we're used to the characterization they aquire of the years.

no

His early runs are all pretty uninspired, and I say that as someone who enjoys them. But out of the first 100 issues of Daredevil, a lot of them is just throwing random ideas at the wall that were eventually discarded (like Mike Murdock or Black Widow) or just blatantly trying to copy Spider-Man. It's weird that it took him 20 years to finally find a proper identity.

Where do you think James Bond got his gadgets from?

Attached: Batman_109.jpg (1280x1833, 668.32K)

Both have inspired each other a lot. I'd say Batman is responsible for Daredevil's original creation, and Daredevil (or Miller's take on him) is responsible for contemporary Batman as he is.

So Robert Pattinson's Batman?

True enlightenment is accepting that Nightcrawler and Daredevil are both two of the most based Marvel characters around.

Batman has infinite stories that can be told with the character. Daredevil has exactly 1 sadsack story that gets repeated or rewritten.

>Batman has infinite stories that can be told with the character.
In just the last 20 years
- How many times a secret organization appeared has Batman fought?
- How many times a Gotham villain took over the city and turned it into their playground?

Don't pretend that many of Batman's stories don't get repeated and rewritten.

>it’s a Batman has to learn to trust others episode

Ok.