What are some of you favorite comic ships that you feel are underrated?

What are some of you favorite comic ships that you feel are underrated?

Agent Venom/Valkyrie is a big one for me. Miss this threesome like you wouldn't believe

Attached: Agent Venom and Valkyrie.png (1279x1397, 3.23M)

Retconned Valkyrie away from being a man hating misandrist dyke to hook her up with the shittiest venom host.

Even if you have shit taste and don't like flash

Angelo Fortunato exists

You know I did think she was one of many hateful dykes, nice they actually fixed a chick with a retcon for once

Her "man-hating" days were mostly a carry over of Amora controlling her body and trying to screw over the avengers in her first appearance.

She's been bi for a real long time.

Attached: valkyrie and flash spar.png (900x1366, 2.26M)

Attached: flash and valkyrie gym gear.png (981x1499, 2.33M)

my favorite ship is me and this cute girl (troll)

Attached: troll.png (1000x430, 491.76K)

Attached: agent venom flash in Valkyries arms 2.png (751x729, 405.96K)

Attached: flashgetstheV.jpg (1000x1537, 565.32K)

Cope Eddiefaggot. Flash was the best Venom host.

Attached: 1593377525616.jpg (623x960, 139K)

based

I do love Eddie, but Flash is absolutely my favorite

I think it's hilarious that Cates is a huge Eddie fag but admitted that Flash was a pretty awesome Venom, and that the symbiote liked him more

Attached: eddie brock flash thompson symbiote preference.png (1041x997, 1.92M)

Attached: flash and valkyrie kiss.png (1000x1915, 3.37M)

Used to be pretty standard, now it's sadly been thrown in the bin, but Bruce Wayne/Diana of Themiscyra always made a ton of sense to me. Morrison JLA teased it a lot, and Pre-Woke-Stroke Rucka liked hinting at it, but I really wish a lot, lot more had been done with it.

Me & x23

And then Bunn had to fuck things up by fusing Valkyrie to his godawful dyke OC who would cock block Val whenever her and flash were about to get intimate.

I can't say I've ever really been that into Batman ships, but I definitely like Bruce/Diana more than any of his other ships.

Got more art of it?

Do agent venom fans even read spider-man? Agent venom is so different from the classic flash, he might as well be a different character

Attached: 658419b92b43b9d29e4b287c65c6d340.jpg (564x537, 102.11K)

As a spider-man fan that kinda enjoys agent veno (at least the most out of the attempts at making venom an anti hero)m, im inclined to agree, even if early on he had a lot more flash-isms.

Robin (Dick Grayson or teen Damien) x Supergirl. I've wanted a worlds finest where the dynamic is Supergirl and Robin/Nightwing working together while also in a relationship, would be fun. The higher likelihood for the foreseeable future is going to be Tim X Jon though since it'd generate more headlines.

Attached: itwonthappen.jpg (1054x1586, 448.75K)

>Frank saw everything

I think it's a reasonable evolution of the character.

a bit

Attached: valkyrie and flash snu snu.jpg (749x1000, 548.23K)

Attached: Agent Venom and Valkyrie NBC.jpg (1280x1601, 415.81K)

Never forget what the female Avengers book took from you.

You ever wonder what it would be like to fuck that one chick you liked one last time after she went off the deep end?

Attached: Spiral and Friends.jpg (800x1320, 416.17K)

Attached: flash and valkyrie gotg.jpg (3975x3056, 1.57M)

How so? It's a natural evolution of Flash's character and having Spidey as a role model his entire life. Spider-Man is the reason he became a soldier in the first place

Attached: flash spidey hero.jpg (1280x1932, 384.74K)

I wouldn't mind just seeing more Spiral in general, I don't care who she's hooked up with

Attached: spiral hug.jpg (385x750, 59.88K)

Ah just that after a while i feel he became very unflash in mannerisms and personality. But early on it was pretty clear. And easily the best idea for what to do with him since he was norman's chauffer.

and since agent venom run started flash was relegated to symbiote wank

Attached: extcarna2021001_yu_wrap_var.jpg (900x693, 167.3K)

I dunno, I think he matured a lot after he came back from the war.
And as Agent Venom he still has some cocky moments, and "hail mary plays"

Attached: flash teaches kids.jpg (1987x3056, 1.85M)

That is fair. Then again, i think the first run was great at showing it was still Flash but it just got worse with time.

I do still think its the best way to have an actual good guy venom, but ill always lean more on him as an antagonist.

I was gonna complain about Flash being upright without the suit, but considering those pants are all black and white, it could very well be the symbiote walking for him. Nice touch if so.

Also Valkyrie’s abs are doing something to me. Damn shame she isn’t more popular.

I mean I'm happy with that. I love symbiote stuff, and Agent Venom/Agent Anti-Venom is my favorite character of all time.

Attached: flash and mania agent venom.jpg (3975x3056, 3.66M)

Annabelle was such an asshole. I wish she stayed dead.

it's a direct reference to the comic in pic related when Valkyrie literally cuts his legs out from under him

Attached: flash and valkyrie fight.jpg (900x1366, 388.97K)

whoops, wrong page

Attached: flash thompson vs valkyrie.jpg (1041x1600, 628.24K)

The worst part about it is that it's not even Annabelle freaked out about her shared body having sex with a guy, she specifically says she's trying to "protect Valkyrie from doing something she might regret" (despite them already having sex multiple times before this point)

Valkyrie later told her she was was annoyed at Annabelle for what she did

You're too damn right.
Such an under-appreciated character.

Attached: valkyrie crop.png (1440x811, 1.51M)

Ahh, I see. Nice.

>Second best
Third best. We all know if Peter even thought about wanting the symbiote back, it would leap out of Eddie so fast he would spin.
Do you guys think the symbiote prefers Peter or Flash more?

honestly, with Peter its kind of just accepted that they're not a good match together, and from the time its had with Flash, I think it prefers him

Attached: flash and spaceknight venom talk.png (1000x1732, 2.54M)

why is venom so gay?

Attached: the-one-that-got-away-1559829543.jpg (780x439, 81.71K)

I was gonna make a joke about how this ship only existed because people got triggered by that joke in avengers academy... but then I saw the second post and thought it'd be redundant.

The ship was teased.... went nowhere for a shit long of a time, and during that the AA scene happened that was literally just a joke, and then it came back in full force after a bunch of pissing and moaning.

And now thanks to the thor movies people connect marvel/valkrie to super lesbianism... so I guess we see how all that pissing and moaning went in the end.

The symbiote always compares a new host with flash like he's the ideal host or something. It's pretty funny how much it likes Flash.

>That time Annabelle assumed control of their body and pulled Val out of battle so she could chat up her ex
She was the worst.

>And now thanks to the thor movies people connect marvel/valkrie to super lesbianism...

Maybe it's because I don't know as much about Val as I should (despite reading all of the Defenders), but there's presumably other valkyries, right? I don't mean in the "Well there's more than one Spider-Man..." I mean that even in the myths, there were a lot of valkyries.

daily reminder that Flash/Valkyrie only happened because Remender originally wanted Flash/X-23 and had her in his original Secret Avengers line-up when he pitched it and even teased it in Venom, but the editorial did nixed it

Always hilarious/ridiculous when they have regular people fight superhuman people in a spar and not be overpowered.

Flash literally has the strength of Venom in this scene though

Only Symbiote on his leg instead of his body.

>but there's presumably other valkyries, right?
Loads. There's at least 20 named ones and loads of unnamed ones, including one that might be Thor's daughter, or just someone with the same name, and the norn Skuld sometimes rides as a valkyrie.

Why don't they get back together?

the symbiote doesn't stop augmenting your strength just because it's inside your body. Besides, all of his clothes are probably made of symbiote.

Laura was too young for flash and she's better with hellion anyways. Valkyre works more with flash. Had laura been used she would have been derrailed a fair bit personality wise. Well derrailed much sooner.

Last I know Flash had died, reincarnated as a symbiote himself and bonded to his dead corpse.

still got this from a drawthread awhile back, lol

Attached: Flash and laura x-23.png (1009x569, 236.89K)

Neat to get art. And that's a good style.

Still feel what ended up what happening was best for both. Even if laura still had shit luck in the long term.

Wut....I thought his death was a fake out and he was working as anti venom. When did all that happen?

Attached: 1643320327932.png (430x520, 93.1K)

He's back now as anti venom again.