Flash Actor Erza Miller is arrested again

IT WAS ME BARRY
hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/04/19/ezra-miller-actor-who-played-flash-arrested-again-hawaii-island/

>Ezra Miller, known for playing “The Flash,” was arrested again on Hawaii Island, police sources told Hawaii News Now early Tuesday.
>It’s the latest arrest in a string of incidents involving the star.
>It’s unclear why exactly Miller was taken into custody.

Earlier in the month he was arrested for going batshit at someone in a bar and the cuck husband of the wife he fucked while in Hawaii had to bail him out.

Attached: FQu7sQ3WQAQfQsX.jpg (1620x1620, 139.08K)

Again? Or again again? Dude is on a rampage wtf

he has to be deliberately just torpedoing his career on purpose at this point

>he

2nd arrest
They had a hearing for the other charges from a few weeks ago today at 1:30 kek

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-18 eCourt Kōkua - Case Docket Search(2).png (756x804, 51.59K)

>the cuck husband of the wife he fucked while in Hawaii had to bail him out

No the dude had another meltdown at a karaoke bar. He them showed up at their home and threatened both of them.

He was bailed out by his handlers and the victims dropped the charges.

Dudes programming is wearing off and he's having a psychotic break.

Does not when their bread is buttered.

Uhh Flash bros???

inb4 he steals a cop’s gun and goes full Paddock

I'm starting to like this kike, what an absolute mad man.

Incorrect, the karaoke people and restraining order people are two separate parties

Attached: we need to talk about ezra.png (3028x2188, 2.86M)

I don't see anyone defending the insanity, except idiots like

this isn’t Twitter, no one cares, we just want to be entertained

This guy is literally a Flash rogues now.

You can say his career was a flash

Attached: carloooos.jpg (225x225, 6.52K)

But just this movie alone has been in purgatory for like 8 years. You fucked up, Carlos.

Apparently Ezra promised he will keep raising hell if they do not include superman in the flash movie

What the hell has he been up to in Hawaii? What kinda speed is he on.

Fool; a pun about running his career into the ground would have been far more delectable

jesus.
I love that town too. hope he gets the fuck out before I go back

He’ll be back on the streets assaulting your family any second.

Alright WB, hear me out: Just outright cancel this flash movie at this point. Let it become lost footage. Give it a year or two to come up with a new script, a new cast then film the new Flash movie fresh.
And then use the “lost” footage as an origin for Ezra’s recasted role: Reverse Flash

Attached: FQvATScXsAEIe_9.jpg (1513x1080, 116.86K)

Name a single other instance where they finished as much as they have of this movie and then completely scrapped it
Doesn't exist, the movie is coming out no matter how many island natives Ezra kills

Didn’t Louis CK have a completely finished movie that was memory holed after he got metoo'd?

You might be right, but this is a multi-million dollar superhero team-up movie from Warner Brothers

>DC was finally getting their shit together
>One of their big stars that was meant to lead the DCEU revival/reboot turns out to be a legit schizo
Is DC just cursed or something?

Ultra based if true.

user, if this comes out.
You'll have to write off WB comic movies for a full generation.

Attached: Ezra-Miller-4.19.22.jpg (240x300, 9.56K)

Fake news.

#restorethesnyderverse #makethebatfleckmovie

Look up the story of “All the Money in the World”. Was practically done in all regards then Spacey gets cancelled, studio goes in and completely replaced him in every one of his scenes. Granted as you said, it’s not a tentpole superhero movie that’s been in the works for years and following canon of an established movie, but there is some kind of precedent for how WB could remove Ezra

I do agree that this movie is still gonna come out with Ezra in it but goddamn does WB have a LOT of damage control to do between now and when it eventually releases

>Buh-Buh-Buh--! He's totally innocent; everything he's ever done was made up!

>when you shoot up estrogen and meth in the same syringe

If not on the whole, this movie for sure is

>implying a jew will face consequences for their actions without having pissed off other jews

Bros, is the DCEU dead?

Attached: Joker Jesus Society.jpg (500x500, 40.54K)

Doesn't matter. He's a nonbinary actor. As a member of the LGBT+ community he can do no wrong.

Fantastic Beasts and JKR imploding on their own must make WB happy, they don't have to deal with his stink there anymore. Hinging the DCEU reboot on him is hilarious though.

Is this the third time?

Is this the reason why they are putting up with so much bullshit instead of replacing him? They think it give them brownie points or something? It's not like he's iconic or even really recognizable as the Flash, and he's not a great actor.

Wasn't actually arrested for the choking thing in 2020
So this is the 2nd arrest, but technically 3rd happening

I still want to know why they fucked off to a random island in Hawaii where they apparently know no one.

Who ever thought hiring a psychotic faggot would backfire on them?

>Reverse Flash is real and is fucking with Ezra Miller and getting them in trouble

Attached: 89B7EBED-1AA3-485F-AB9D-343AB33C2143.jpg (382x358, 56.42K)

He is doing it on purpose at this point.

>they

Attached: cant_get_dubs_on_v_anymore.jpg (411x356, 16.34K)

>NOW WHO'S THE VILLAIN, FLASH?!

He wasn’t crazy 8 years ago.

thanks you ezra for killing the flashpoint movie. The movie was gonna be woke trash.

Mk ultra monarch programming malfunction

This is what they get for just not using the current series actor

Attached: it's over.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

>Is DC just cursed or something?
Look, Zack Snyder's daughter killed herself and the fucks at WB hired Joss Whedon and disregarded that Snyder had actually put some good work in the film AND USED HER DEATH as an excuse. Do you have any idea of the amount of bad karma doing such a thing as vile as that causes on a project?

>HE'S BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>HE HAS INFORMATION THAT COULD LEAD TO HILARY'S ARREST

Attached: 1633481116117.jpg (600x946, 57.93K)

if he wasn't woke as fuck, he'd of been cancelled out of his career with the choking incident

user the movie isn't even finished they likely will reshoot at this point

He must have sucked so much dick at warner bros since his days on Californication. Poor guy

Meds

Looks like it.
I mean someone said that while filming the movie he stopped looked around and said I don know what I'm doing.

Probably less mk ultra morechild prostitute and brainwash victim coming undone.

Granted, Spacey's character that got replaced has like...10-15 minutes of scenes tops. Miller's the protagonist.

>"Cavil wants to leave unless we give him a big contract."
>"nah fuck that guy we have Ezra Miller."

Every pun is ruined by this reddit meme. It drags all of the fun out.

It's still not fucking finished? Jesus christ, didn't they start production right after Batman vs. Superman?

well maybe Carlos was in a RUSH and was running out of TIME to come up with a pun so used some QUICK thinking and came up with that, puns like that don't just come in your head in a FLASH and being a FAST thinker doesn't help that

Attached: 1643645100297.jpg (598x562, 89.18K)

>Is this the reason why they are putting up with so much bullshit instead of replacing him? They think it give them brownie points or something? It's not like he's iconic or even really recognizable as the Flash, and he's not a great actor.
They have wasted so much money on this movie already and it's basically completely shot. Warner is royally fucked in this instance.

>IT WAS ME, BARRY! I TRAVELLED IN TIME TO DRIVE YOUR MOVIE ACTOR INSANE JUST SO YOU WOULD ONLY EVER BE KNOWN AS A CW HERO!

The movie is literally finished and in post-production retards
They showed a trailer already

>The woman refused treatment

Attached: ryan.gif (480x259, 3.37M)

>WB banked their future on some schizo faggot who keeps assaulting people

Attached: umaru_laugh.gif (384x216, 1.84M)

He’s fucking another married woman?!

Wallybros it's time

dude...

Literally the most they can do is firing Erza Miller. Movie wise, it's already done and they have no choice but bite the bullet and release it

I actually knew Ezra when I we were both teens. He always had an eccentric side to him—-that was always obvious—-but he wasn’t deranged like this. He should have found another outlet for his creativity, like a musical instrument or art or something. To see him ruin his life like this….

I want Cavill back but I'm not gonna lie I'm liking sexy Latina Supergirl. In their effort to make stuff woke they made something I liked for once.
So I want both things.

>Them
Which of his split personalities are you referring to?

Attached: googly.gif (245x118, 436.69K)

Delet this

If he flashes any more people, we're gonna have to call him Pee-Wee Herman...

Attached: your-meds-schizo.png (739x739, 832.7K)

Explain the delay? The sudden "emergency meeting" and stuff with Batgirl. It ain't done.

Why is this man still allowed in Hawaii?

Maybe it wasn't a severe enough injury

>Shortly after 1 a.m. on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, a 29-year-old visitor from Vermont was arrested for second-degree assault after an incident at a residence in Pāhoa.
At 1:10 a.m., Puna patrol officers responded to a report of an assault that occurred at a get together at a private residence in the Leilani Estates subdivision in lower Puna.
During the course of their investigation, police determined that the individual, later identified as Ezra Miller, became irate after being asked to leave and reportedly threw a chair, striking a 26-year-old female on the forehead, resulting in an approximate half-inch cut.
The female victim refused treatment for her injury.
Miller, who identifies as they/them, was subsequently arrested at 1:30 a.m. for Assault in the second degree after being located on the roadway during a traffic stop at the intersection of Highway 130 and Kukula Street in Kea‘au.
After conferring with the County Prosecutor’s Office, at 4:05 a.m. on Tuesday morning Miller was released pending further investigation. This is an active investigation.

>become a gender special fag
>go batshit insane
As always

Kinda. Remember at one point Negan was gonna be Flashpoint Batman

lol

Attached: file.png (983x694, 174.04K)

Or reshoot with a new actor

Hawaii is kind of a mess.