Do animators really like to give foot fetishes to children?

Do animators really like to give foot fetishes to children?

Attached: 1650336911526.png (1440x1080, 1.91M)

There's nothing erotic about a rich brat being reduced to a barefoot ragamuffin who is emotionally and financially reliant on you.

>there is nothing erotic about tags: mind_break, feet, loli, slave

Feet exist, OP. They're not inherently a fetish thing.

Lewd.

I swear foot fetishes are genetic.
You can develop almost any fetish overtime but you have to be born a footfag

The body exists. This is why some countries are so weird about sex education, because coomers like you sexualize every part of the body. There are some body parts that make sense to sexualize since there are secondary sexual characteristics. But cooming over shit like feet, armpits or other random ass body parts is fucking ridiculous. You start to see sex where there is none. Stop it.

Are we just going to ignore the tear in her sweater directly above the chest? Footfags have some fucking impressive tunnel vision

God I hope so.

Attached: yjuytL0.gif (800x450, 2.75M)

Cute.

I think people who "got" foot fetishes from cartoons when they were kids were already going to be footfags. I watched all the same shit they did and I don't like feet, so it has to be something sick in the head.

Attached: Double Tak 01.jpg (1023x768, 159.43K)

The real question is if OP's picture has bare feet in it, is it their subtle attempt to start a foot thread regardless of what the post is about?

The answer is yes.

Attached: 6_YXdZ_FMtFQtATMnqnA5Aw5iPM=.gif (480x360, 975.48K)

Uh well I think lots of parts of the human body are neat looking but I'd never touch a foot in real life. I'm too paranoid of athletes foot. I literally swap the sheets when someone touches my bed with their bare feet, I actually go dumped by a gf that way.

Yes there is

This episode was always so strange to me.

I’m guessing Nick has this rule were a characters feet has to look detailed as possible So they can jerk off to it
Or artists are just good at drawing feet.

Attached: 0C7874EE-AF9F-429F-AAEB-AA234E00C09B.jpg (1280x720, 276.19K)

Feet are easier to draw than hands because most people aren't looking at feet all day and lots of us wear shoes.

Interesting take. I remember hearing one “theory” that because of the cortical mapping of the somatosensory part of your brain that has your feet and genitals occupying adjacent spaces, some cross-wiring may occur, and that’s why feet fetishes are more common.

Idk how true that is though, but it would make sense to me.GSSTT

Attached: A1073A86-F4D6-4992-8458-2C7BA1FA9822.jpg (400x388, 25.75K)

there's no way these feet are attractive to you user

that theory is stupid & whoever stated it is dumber
that's not how your sensory cortex works, it would explain shit like women who orgasm from their feet being touched, but not having a foot fetish.

You're not attracted to your own feet.

I though Dan Schneider was just in charge of live action stuff.

the worst part of this theory is that they always call it "cross wiring" as if it's some computer chip
also, why do people even need a "why"? If you look at feet & your dick gets hard, what more is there to it

no, you're just a pervert

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.33K)

I got a toilet fetish from Psycho. Up until that point, I had never seen one before.

Attached: 0378.jpg (852x480, 86.56K)

Attached: candace_flynn_s_feet_by_jerrybonds1995_dbq10bc.jpg (1600x900, 130.31K)

Forget about my dick. What if I look at feet and my pussy gets wet?

Attached: gwen_tennyson_s_feet_3_by_bowloficecream_ddfbi60.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

then you have a foot fetish for the absolute worst feet in the world, male feet

Attached: DF863182-1BF8-4609-818A-F83402253034.jpg (557x947, 84.09K)

Because it's degenerate.

Huh? But lots of those things on the list make me horny. Heres my tier list.
>tongues
>teeth
>gums
>hips
>legs
>toes
>nose
>eyes
>lips
>face
>head
>neck
>hand
>fingers
>arm

This makes nu-Polly Pocket worth the watch.

Attached: 25370024-852E-4B70-8326-CA5AAE405355.jpg (806x1079, 124.75K)

Attached: 1645423444393.jpg (1159x690, 78.9K)

Imo, the scene needs to last over 5 seconds on just the charecters feet and their needs to be some emotional reaction to the feet for it to be foot fetish material.

You know feet existing isn't a fetish right?

spoken like a true pedo

Attached: CAB81995-883F-46DE-8CB2-0E7AE5D5981B.gif (300x169, 766.87K)

Americans are so obsessed with pedos. They all really need meds.

Cursed.

Obsessed.

weird that people see something inherently weird about characters being barefoot in their house, especially in bed. frankly i think not enough people walk around the house in socks. keeps the floor clean but also keeps your feet from flaking and shit. my wife and mother both walk around barefoot and both of them have the scaliest most ruined feet ever

I like to walk around barefoot outside

Attached: 1540533557008.png (632x472, 339.5K)

I walk around the house in socks and sandals. One pair of sandals for indoors and one pair for when I go out to throw the trash. Then two pairs of shoes for going out side for trips like groceries and then work shoes.

i do more or less the same thing but i can't stand sandals, i just buy cheap slippers from walmart every so often, the kind that actually come up around the back of the heel so they don't just slide right off your foot. if i don't want to wear a laced shoe out and about i'll just put on some kind of hybrid thing like a loafer

Agreed. I look for the appeal in all body parts. I understand arms and armpits especially, necks, shoulders, legs, wrists, hands even eyes (not that kinda eye fetish though) but feet I just don't get it. At most the hottest it can get is an intimate foot rub but feet by itself don't get to me.

Attached: d8qiued-855d19f3-3398-45d9-9d60-fbf379f38de9.jpg (800x533, 92.15K)

Armlits is different. It's associated with sideboob, arms up positions and scent/musk. Hair and shit is a different aspect but you can't tell me you wouldn't feel something from a pretty girl's shaved armpits in a romantic encounter.

Test

The smell of her deoderant/perfume. The heat it exumes. Peak intimacy.

only mildly as part of the whole though, there's a line between that and full-on fixation

Attached: JohnnyTest.gif (620x347, 2.73M)

Attached: ShannonSpitzFeetLicked.gif (520x395, 2.21M)

>pretty girl's shaved armpits
Actually I like them with a little hair.

The secret of success in the simpsons

Attached: 66565635364.jpg (1560x1240, 347.71K)

More of a fan of a woman's natural human musk after a long day that wasn't too exerting, drives me crazy

Attached: jennette_mccurdy_s_feet__3_by_bowloficecream_ddmjm1v.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

I think it has more to do with the brain thinking feet are genitals and therefore being attracted to other people's feet because you like genitals.

Patrician taste user. Sporty girls smell the best.

No, you're just another idiot in a sea of.

You just have a coomer brain