Learning with Pibby

Is everyone already disenfranchised with this?

Attached: 20220417_054032.jpg (788x730, 264.13K)

No.

Personally, yeah. But I think the rabbit is going to make or break the whole thing. If it really is "corruption = people who were mean to me on the internet :(" then I'm not going to bother

All they have to do is turn down the action and cut out the crossover-circlejerk shit and they'd have a pretty good exploration of the loss of innocence

>DUDE what if thing for kid become scary?!
Turbo gay show concept bro. Leave that shit for youtube or newgrounds.

It's clear that it won't live up to the fanbase's unreasonable hype levels.
What are you talking about? Bun Bun is pretty much going to be an autistic /pol/tard.

Honestly i think it has more meaning being official instead of fan made.

People'll start giving a shit again once it actually comes out. It's amazing how everyone's burned themselves out on a collective 13 minutes of content.

I don't "hate" it but the "EPIC CREEPYPASTA SELF-INSERT MULTIVERSE CROSSOVER" thing is literally drenched in autism.

Doesn't work as a series, maybe a single special, but it's way too one dimensional a concept to not get repetitive.

Not me exactly but i doubt its actually getting released
At least I got my crossover verse ideas that NEED to actually write down
The only thing I have to complain about is fnf invading the whole fucking fandom

Ready Player One, Space Jam 2 and Multiversus have all already done the Warner-verse crossover thing. They're clearly trying to catch up with Disney and all their years of crossover shit and Pibby looks like their best attempt at this idea yet

>Disney and all their years of crossover shit
What?

>Ralph Breaks the Internet
>House of Mouse
>Disney Infinity
>Kingdom Hearts
>All those Disney park events
>The ending of Lion King 1 1/2 if you really wanna go there

>House of Mouse
>Disney Infinity
>Kingdom Hearts
>All those Disney park events
>The ending of Lion King 1 1/2 if you really wanna go there
If I scrape the bottom of the barrel like you do I could list a bunch of those just as well.

Attached: FDe_5VMUUAMsjys.jpg (679x357, 93.36K)

>>House of Mouse
>>Disney Infinity
>>Kingdom Hearts
How are those scraping the bottom of the barrel? one of them is one of the biggest video game franchises of all time

>one of them is one of the biggest video game franchises of all time
Every fanboy thinks his super favorite game is the biggest franchise of all time. It doesn't make it true.

How would you define "disenfranchised"?

I've never even played KH but I can tell that's a fuck huge name in gaming

Nick Jr. Breaks The TV

>nostalgia critic
Jej

Learning is so fun

no it doesnt

How so?

by not being good

I don't know man. If Pibby used a bunch of cheap knock off characters it would be pretty lame. Using actual copyrighted characters gives the authentic "Television is being fucked" feel they're clearly going for

a lot of those characters should be public domain

fan stuff has used copyrighted characters before, something being official doesn't make it any better

A lot of the public domain should be characters

Attached: 1647754733981.jpg (89x574, 16.25K)

that's one thin frog

i love thin mints

If there was no crossover element, no one would give a shit about this. Fact.

Attached: 1528816807099.jpg (301x442, 32.67K)

>thing for kid
it looks more like a bad parody of a preschool show

Co000omers care about everything

Not verifiable. Not fact

>Is everyone already disenfranchised with this?
It doesn't help that the nonstop threads when there's legitimately nothing to talk about.

It sure as fuck wouldn't have 20 million views on Youtube

I thought it was a joke trailer, the trailer is all there is ever going to be

isn't that why it blew up, "muh corruption crossover"

Then why would they make it the focus of their April Fool's prank?

No we just have no fucking clue what's going to happen to it because of the whole company merge shit going on.

A preschool show being corrupted would still probably attract a lot of edgy kids.

We like to SPELL and and we like to HUG

As someone who lived through the era of the internet where everyone had a burning hatred for Barney the Dinosaur and Dora the Explorer, I can confirm this.

Another fucking failed attempt of Adult Swim wanting to make another fucking dogshit show with a dumb as fuck concept, "YOU KNOW WHAT IT BE COOL IF THERE WAS A OC KID CHARACTERS AND SHES SUPER INNOCENT BUT THEN THE SCARY VIRUS IS FUCKING UP TGE CARTOONS FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD AND AND ANE SHE LOOSE HIS EYE TO SOME STUPUD BITCH AND AND-" FUCKING BULLSHIT SHOW! What a bunch of fucking bullshit! Fuck Adult Swim! Fucking BITCH!

Stay in your lane, pal. You're called the "I hate Smiling Friends" guy for a reason.

But learning is so fun

You only hate smiling friends because you hate e-celebs.

cute thing but scary? woah, you're blowing my mind here. I can't handle the juxtaposition.

I wanna cum in Pibby

Based pibby cunny

All of those, possibly excepting HoM if you're feeling generous, were god-awful. I don't know why people keep trying massive crossovers when they're practically guaranteed to suck.

The idea of a major network actually signing off on a premise like this with their own characters and properties is novel, but it's I don't think that novelty is enough to carry it anywhere.

I hole we find out the darkness is actually Infinite Zamasu.

Attached: 61D271DD-6ACB-428B-861B-1CC7DB180EB2.png (531x316, 369.16K)

I remain confident that, with how popular Pibby has been since the original short, the new bosses will see it for the potential money printer it is and let it happen. But I guess we won't know for sure until either WB/Discovery's upfront in May, or Comic Con in the summer.

HoM is based

I'm still holding out the darkness is the general climate of censorship clinging to animation. it's like the Nothing. every time you can't say something, but some other rancid viewpoint gets pushed purely because it's wrong, an old TV show gets corrupted and dies. sometimes literally. I mean they are actually pulling old episodes of shit that was beloved for decades and is thus objectively fine, because modern-day think says no.

Bump

That is an absolutely valid reason to hate smiling friends.

Sometimes, I wonder if the source of the darkness will be revealed to be the most obvious explanation (memes and toxicity on the internet, as per the leak) or something completely out of left field that makes absolutely no sense (like the glitch only exists because someone poured coffee on one of WB's servers or it was all a plot by [UNNAMED RIVAL CORPORATION] to sabotage WB), what everyone's reaction will be, that it wasn't anything logical or what they hoped for.

Pibby predates MultiVersus

It looks autistic as all fuck.
But maybe we all need a little bit of autism

Attached: 1419907386589.gif (420x315, 526.12K)

I actually have a comic done by the creator when he was in college, went to school with one of my best friends. My buddy gave it to me because i also work in the industry, so it's pretty rad to see how things worked out. I can storytime if any if interested?