Did anyone else find this episode of tree house of horror really scary...

Did anyone else find this episode of tree house of horror really scary? The idea that you where going to be killed and eaten with nobody to help or save you and it’s happening in a place where kids are supposed to be safe? This shit scarred me as a kid, never ate cafeteria food after that

Attached: C3F94DC0-DE97-4A8E-A15C-E0C6580C000B.png (1440x1080, 2.14M)

Oh absolutely. There used to be a lot of media about kids in dire situations.

Marge's reaction upset me greatly as a kid

I know right? seriously, I get it was a Halloween episode but did it need to be that scary?

Attached: EbVFWNKUMAAUEV6.jpg (500x383, 22.27K)

they knew how to make good disturbing content

Yeah but I think that they went a bit too far. The Simpsons isn't rated R, it's not IT and it's not Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Why did they need to go that far on the fucking Simpsons? Showing us kids falling into a giant food processor while their teachers drool wanting to eat them. Jesus, most horror movies won't go that far!

She just let her kids die.

The reason this one works so well is because it feels like a regular Simpsons episode, at least compared to other tree house segments.

I agree

I remember cringing when Milhouse fell into the giant blender.

This is what söy diet and liberialism does to men, everyone. Take this as a lesson and evade it at all cost, or else you will be an unmanly joke like those dudes here.

She can't be fighting all their battles.

Only one man can save Bart, Lisa, and Milhouse

Only when I was a kid and watched it at night.

I had nightmares and my parents threatened to ban me from watching the Simpsons after this episode.

But also seeing the blood splatter at the bottom.

You can't avoid the söy. It'll catch up.

And now that episode where kids get violently chopped up and eaten is now property of Disney

Attached: 07BDF48E-AB1D-436B-B5AB-4E09B8D907E7.jpg (1284x1030, 107.96K)

this was the absolute best Halloween special of all. All the three stories were great

It often makes Top 10 episodes lists, and it's always the best Treehouse episode.

Yeah, it kinda creeped me out as a kid, combined with the ending where the entire family rips their skin off.

this

I didn't eat söy as a kid and didn't live in America. What's your explanation for me being scared of the episode?

you're browsing Yea Forums - on Yea Forums. Youre pathetic.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Attached: Milhouse dies..png (773x576, 571.42K)

Attached: B1B0C856-D52F-4520-A7F6-1B53EE21BCD2.jpg (1080x751, 74.74K)

They didn't say they were scared of it now, just as a kid

It’s definitely unsettling, but something that will make me stay up at night? No

Patented Skinner Burgers
Old family recipe

Super intended Chalmers walks in and sees Skinner trying to kill the kids. He fires him on the spot

except that he tries it, likes it and decides to open a rural school in guatemala, for the spicy touch

Doesnt Mrs Krabapple get fat in this or something?

I seem to recall that but I may be mistaken

>(Gets killed by an axe in the back)

Who said anything about Willy?

Attached: 6EB42E8B-F6C3-483A-9EDB-D171A2839013.png (1598x2400, 2.6M)

Who said Willie would be getting the axe?

You can’t kill Astolfo, he is immortal. He’s gonna fuck Skinner in the eye socket

Attached: 6EF66A5D-E7C8-461E-9D73-EA84EF7D7F33.png (696x752, 677.71K)

It stood out as one of the scarier ones, but since everyone is so out of character it was easier to digest.

this

>Mom, is Dad going to kill us?
>We're just gonna have to wait and see.
is another one

Yes, cannibalism and/or the concept of being eaten (and sincere death in general) should be a natural fear or revulsion.
>and it’s happening in a place where kids are supposed to be safe?
Nah I don't understand it when people say this. Even as a child I didn't automatically think some places are safe, just that some places are not safe.
Yeah...
>muh beans and liberals
You're the only one afraid here and you've told us your fears.
He'd be behind it all.
Could you fuck off back to Yea Forums or Yea Forums? Whichever one you came from.

Thing that creeps me out now is that pet snake getting loose gag, those kids may very well have been fully vored knowing Springfield elementary's incompetence.

Attached: BbLeHMNCQAA-KrY.jpg (339x258, 15.34K)

(OP) #
I remember finding fat Ms. Krabapple hot. That's what stuck with me
#
If anything left me conflicted by the episode it was my desire to see Cannibal Krabapple get to eat an entire school of butter stuffed kids vs my distaste for vore.

Attached: d84ap0c-d1f53481-b658-4180-a5c9-9d10f6d20180.jpg (862x1124, 244.19K)

What kind of parent lets their kid watch the Simpsons?

i liked how in all segments of the episode Willie dies the same way

A normal well-adjusted one.
At least before it became shit.

It's been broadcast around teatime in my country since time immemorial. If it wasn't suitable for children it'd only be broadcast after 9.

they literally fucking warned you at the start of the episode that it was going to be scary. They literally told parents to put their kids away because this particular episode wasn't okay for kids to watch. You have absolutely no excuse and you have no right to complain that they "went too far". God damn.

Retard, Texas Chainsaw Massacre has the same premise and is way worse, being stranded with no police around and no phone reception, and getting kidnapped by a cannibal family is far worse than this.

And he returns to dance in the ending.

Attached: 1313178.jpg (640x480, 68.76K)

I was confused who that was because he's really dependent on his facial hair.

I swear I thought it was Grandpa as a kid.

the belly he has kind of throws him off I think, looks fatter than willie with his shirt off but maybe this was before they did buff willie.

were you watching blues clues until you were 17 or something?

>marge and the kids hair is actually flesh

Yes

I always found Milnouse's expression here to be hilarious, even when taking the situation into account.

I mean, Bart and Lisa are 10 and 8 years old respectively, she couldn't fight her battles all her life.

Grandpa would have kept this head and hair shape.

Attached: abe-simpson-sex.gif (480x360, 1.24M)

The episode where Homer becomes a blood creepede out alot more, and I saw that episode last year. And yet the fan comic where Marge becomes a blood done by tubby toon gavee the opposite reaction....weird

When I was a kid in the early 90s, this one segment I did find scary

Wasn't Abe dragged off by the dog?

No, Bart was

Attached: cdf91f76c8830e1fd5ed238e21b1190b29b01bad990c33dbb4d3426e86c14ec0_1.jpg (412x295, 18.3K)