Name a worse loss of soul

Name a worse loss of soul.
I dare you.

Attached: Soul V Souless.webm (1210x384, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YI-RKr6Gqq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Simpsons after S8.
Family Guy after S3.
Futurama post revival.
CGI Vicky the Viking.
CGI Maya the Bee.
CGI Dogtanian.
CGI Moomin.
CGI Heidi.

>THEY'RE HERE
>UNDER THE FLAAR BAARDS
>lifts up the entire krusty krab except for the floor boards they are hidden under
>puts them in a giant pot with a maniacal face and laugh
>eats them
>The deed is done
heh.

Attached: LeFunntLaffenFace.png (391x379, 33.83K)

>After Season 3
Shit taste
youtu.be/YI-RKr6Gqq0

The Fairly OddParents

Left is hideous. One of the first things you learn is that cartoons do have their own physics, mainly that bigger actions yield a more exaggerated result. This shit is just everything having maximum exaggeration with no regard for the pacing or readability. It must have taken a lot of work to make, yet the result is so amateurish and hideous. Awful, just awful.
>If everything is off-model, then nothing is

How do you go from this...

Attached: 4vs93yk70p661.jpg (1600x1200, 188.14K)

Your parents watching you grow up into the failure you are today.

>/tl/ - Torrents/Loli
There was a board specifically for torrenting loli? Good lord 2005 was based

Attached: 1648439684971.gif (255x255, 1.08M)

To what?

Attached: victor-valentino.png (2400x1244, 1.81M)

I'm i going crazy? I've seen this exact thread before.

>they don't know

>loli had a board
>politics didn't
truly better times

theres nothing more souless than forcing discussion of the same shit over and over again day in and day out

Attached: 1650159115212.jpg (984x827, 410.4K)

Wow, that's awful... Interestingly, right is more "watchable", even though it's artistically barren in comparison. I guess complex art makes for harder viewing.

Forced animation

I gaslighted myself for some time into thinking that I made up the lolicon board after I started regularly browsing Yea Forums and noticed it was no longer there.

Don't be retarded user, this is a cartoon board and its fine to discuss something impacts animation everyday.

Ah right, so you don't know either. Glad to know we're on the same page, bud.

What do I win?

Attached: penny.png (601x620, 559.71K)

holy SOUL

if theres one thing i will hate on spongebob for its not the animation. it at least has movement where every other cartoon is just 2 people standing in a frame talking

Holy shit, I was just reading about this earlier. Nice.
Old Yea Forums looks comfy

>Don't be retarded user, this is a cartoon board and its fine to discuss something impacts animation everyday.

Attached: 1646551569701.jpg (1121x844, 372.61K)

>almost a month apart from each post
>not even the same filename

Attached: 5-2.png (1600x838, 1.25M)

Is this why I didnt like spongebob? I missed out on the seasons when it was still good? Cuz as a kid growing up spongebob was one of my least favorite cartoons.

Also I know squidward is meant to be unlikeable, but I never liked it when the show out him through gratuitous abuse like the webm. I know it's literally just a cartoon but it felt mean spirited and always made me feel really sad.

It goes to the place which you are posting right now!

>simpsons after season 8
ive found seasons 1-3 had so much soul that season 4 is an even bigger drop than season 9 (4-8 is still fantastic tv though)

Seasons 1-2 were just fucking weird to me. Trying way too hard to be sentimental every single episode. It's like if every episode of Futurama were Jurassic Bark or Luck of the Fryrish but also not funny.

The original seasons did a good job of making Spongebob annoying to Squidward in an innocent way. Later seasons would just have Spongebob ruin the most meaningful parts of his life. It was overkill, and not in a funny way. If you haven't seen the first 3 seasons then I would really suggest them. The writing staff was completely different and the quality was night and day

>Mac
Eeeeeew

...to this

Attached: o0oopp22dtf81 (1).png (1903x5692, 1.68M)

unironically a improvement

Doesn't prove anything. We all know this spongebob threads are made the same guy.

No, only season 1 spongebob was naive but not malicious, season 2 and 3 was when they definitively when out of their way to make spongebob more stupid then naive, and post movie 1 definitively made him more of an oblivious asshole, and i dont think he has ever recovered from.

Attached: 188f4e608b48eb6d896f19576122463a1add0898_hq.jpg (1024x890, 90.59K)

They turned him into a creepy stalker who is obsessed with Squidward.

Attached: House.webm (640x360, 648.13K)

>Futurama post revival.
True. And they're reviving it *again*.

That's what is called a raid newfag. Literally nothing has changed except you're a new user using this website getting easily baited by green texting teenagers posting middle aged bald men.

>Left has hints of Otomo, Nagai, and Toriyama
>Right might as well be an SU spinoff

Attached: pain.png (239x224, 61.89K)

how fucking young are you?

The magic conch episode really made me hate spongebob and patrick for so callous and out of touch they were, NO it doesnt matter if squidward was being an ass too, they pretty much let him to almost rot and die.

>that's what's called a raid newfag
>raiding a slow board with a shitty forced meme
Thank you for the explanation newfag

Attached: Dotty.png (938x718, 1001.01K)

>I don't like it so it's another shitty forced meme
A raids a raid faggot regardless where it happens newfren. Your avatar posting and thread spamming isn't any better, have some self awareness next time.

Not impressed.

show is just run by no talent goons that dont understand the show

how is that soul?
only the first 3 seasons of family guy are really good

South park starting season 10

I also very much like early simpsons

Do they hire their people from Newgrounds?

If you've been around a while you might be remembering 7chan having both a /cake/ (straight loli) and a /pie/ (lesbian loli) board for a year or so

>The Simpsons after S8.
there you have,OP.
End of thread

>CGI Vicky the Viking.
What now? Fuck's sake.

>13th of February
I thought Yea Forums's birthday was the first of October

I mean the left is stylish, but it's so obvious Spongebob doesn't focus its comedy on dialogue anymore. It's just visual noise now.

Have you not even heard of the FoP reboot?

The right looks hotter though

Inspector Gadget CGI? I mean I haven't watched much of it but the aesthetic of the old show was so good.
well put

Fairly Odd Parents

They shouldn't have given her smaller feet and hands though

Finally, someone who dislikes the conch episode too.

The left is better on an actual animation level. You can argue right is more entertaining or creative but left has a lot more effort put into it and is better animated.

You can't say it lacks soul, only that it takes things in a different direction, which is what you have to do when you have a show that runs as long as spongebob.

Left is literal tweening, aka animation that takes less effort. Come up with better bait next time.