Mario Test Screen Leak

This was DMCA’d on another site.

Attached: F210362A-64EF-4DDE-A4C1-B33BBD96CC31.jpg (1055x1586, 608.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Mario/comments/u372s1/spoilers_potential_plot_for_the_mario_movie/
camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{"searchFor":1,"resultSize":100,"query":"\"potential plot for the mario\""}
youtube.com/watch?v=506GBPVZ4So
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also another DMCA’d plot, Jurassic World Dominion. Unrelated, but there has been some Jurassic park comics so I guess?

Attached: 1435ED91-BEE2-474C-B0AB-A18066CD3852.jpg (1076x1682, 644.89K)

This doesn't sound real. Donkey/Cranky just disappears from the plot, and no mention of modern DK by Seth Rogen.

>literally the Jurassic World ending
Colin Trevorrow has got to be the biggest hack in the industry

Absolute trite. I guess the movies are consistent in that manner at least.

>Yoshi vs Kamek fight scene.
Absolutely kino if true. Better than I could've asked for.

Attached: Yoshi's_Island_(Super_Mario_World_2)_box_art.jpg (377x263, 29.4K)

From the sounds of it he’s the DK in the intro fighting Mario but another actor plays the older version. The movie is supposedly really action packed as well. This was posted and was allowed to stay up for a few days but was DMCA’d for copyright.

From one screener they said it becomes like a full on Jurassic Fight club. So it sounds like more of a 3 way fight but the T-Rex remains victorious.

>JP in the vain of RE6
I guess it was only a matter of time until this happened, at least we'll get to see some dinosaurs fucking shit up. This certainly sounds like the dumbest JW movie, albeit more entertaining than FK. Still hyped desu.

I've read another leak that matches this one. Seth Rogen just makes funny noises in a flashback.

Even if this is fake any one who thought the Mario movie was going to be some disaster trainwreck that would be the internet's laughing stock for years to come could not be more wrong

This is fake because it's missing Foreman Spike.

>WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELIN LIKE P DIDDY

Do you know which site DMCA’D it?

>goes through Mario's jobs before joining the Wrecking Crew

>disaster trainwreck that would be the internet's laughing stock
Literally no one thinks that. It's going to be so milquetoast, generic, and safe that it will be forgotten instantly.

On what site did it get dmca'd from???

post proof it was DMCA'd

Tell me your not a twatter user without telling me your not a twatter user

Found proof it was DCMA’D:

reddit.com/r/Mario/comments/u372s1/spoilers_potential_plot_for_the_mario_movie/

>tiktok meme talk
Dilate.

Attached: 1638496892525.jpg (799x720, 432.16K)

Honestly doesn't sound too bad.

>links to Shit-dit
>doesn't use an archive or redirect
>could have made a screenshot

Attached: Degenerate Dog.png (440x437, 277.52K)

Sounds fun. That's all I really ask for. Illumination has great CG animation, so I hope the movie does well overall!

Stfu coon

FYI, here is the other leak that was typed.

Attached: Mario Bros movie info.jpg (905x1659, 358.67K)

They're binging BioSyn back? I always thought the can of embryos would be a good hook for a sequel.

What? You’re telling me can’t do that on your own?

>tripfag, IE an attention whore
>too stupid to realize that a screenshot would serve a better purpose than giving page views to plebbit
>wanting someone else to do the work for them
I would say go back but you won't stay attention whore.

Attached: KYS.png (1280x720, 856.96K)

This is clearly fake because it actually sounds decent.

*yawn*

is there a screenshot of before it got dmca? archive.org doesn't show the original post

camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{"searchFor":1,"resultSize":100,"query":"\"potential plot for the mario\""}
pic related if that link doesn't work

Attached: screenmario.jpg (1057x1793, 560.18K)

They could of just made it into a Dino Crisis movie.

>older, crankie, Donkey Kong

Ok so the first misstep in revealing this is fake is by including the KONG WARS fannon that Cranky Kong is Donkey Kong.

In Nintendo canon Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong. Shocking.

Let me remind everyone that you don't actually have to represent Nintendo to claim to be Nintendo and issue a DMCA, and people who go through the trouble of making fake leaks DMCA themselves.

Attached: dull.png (80x81, 6.85K)

Cranky being the original DK was in the first DKCountry, dude.

A) Rare isn't Nintendo
B) Nintendo, like actual Nintendo, has been clear that Donkey Kong is not Donkey Kong Jr and not Cranky Kong

Attached: Donkey_Kong_94_box_art.jpg (250x251, 26.19K)

Attached: donkey_kong.jpg (480x360, 57.9K)

This sounds like a conversation where the only evidence is you having autism.

Surprisingly not shit. Could even be good

The post above you immediately disproves you.
>first appearance 1981
>while he now prefers the laid-back jungle lifestyle to construction site mischief

There is nothing that supports Cranky Kong being the original Doneky Kong in canon, just a few too many retards too a joke post about KONG WARS too seriously.

Nintendo doesn't give a shit about their canon. Remember when Miyamoto made the Koopalings unrelated to Bowser on a whim? The fans had a meltdown but Nintendo didn't give a shit.

>these days DK spends his time searching the jungle for bananas instead of kidnapping beautiful maidens

Attached: ssb_dk.png (320x240, 23.12K)

This is Miyamoto canon.
Miyamoto doesn't care that a 3rd party dev wanted to make Cranky Kong the original Donkey Kong, Miyamoto will stick to his ideas.

The same people who are shocked by DK being DK are also shocked by Mario being 24 and having a full head of hair, despite it being that way since the OVA in 1985.
Non-Japanese canon means nothing.

Both are Chris Pratt movies, did they leak them in anger or something?

Miyamoto was primarily inspired by golden age cartoons, where a character could be an orphan street urchin or a miniature clock cleaner depending on what the plot requires. Characters like Popeye, Betty Boop, Mickey Mouse, Felix, etc were more like stage actors than actual denizens of their world.
This is always how Miyamoto has treated Mario characters. Characters traits and backstories are based around what's needed for the game he's making. Nothing that happened before that game matters, and whatever happens in the game won't matter in future games.

Hope they reference sunshine somehow. I still feel Odyssey could’ve had a sunshine reference.

Where do Dread Kong, Karate Kong, Ninja Kong, and Sumo Kong fall into the DK lore?

Attached: 1620635581607.jpg (1280x720, 106.63K)

Somewhere between Kiddy Kong and the banana birds

If you're using Smash as proof, I have bad news for you user.
youtube.com/watch?v=506GBPVZ4So
>"The Donkey Kong who fought that epic battle with Mario was this guy's grandfather"

they really dug deep in mario lore huh, i never thought te random enemies being turned into bowser clones would become a plot point,
i always thought the bowser clone concept was funny especialy when you beat them and its just a tinyass goomba or somethin

>banana birds
lul wtf. Only played the first dkc, should definitely get around to dkc2 and 3.

Attached: 1636271110057.png (567x537, 435.89K)

probably some twitter bitch angry since he showed up in that thor 4 trailer

chris pratt literally did nothing wrong

>has yet to experience dkc2
I envy you, user. I wish I could experience stepping into the enchanted woods and hearing "Forest Interlude" for the first time again. You've got good experiences ahead.

>in character is wrong vs biographical information

The info directly contradicts it.

This sounds pretty boring and very typical. The entire film has too much characters going for it with not enough of focus on individual characters. Hell, it doesn't sound like there's any development happening for Mario and Luigi.

Attached: 1646521784246.png (446x427, 374.28K)

Attached: EfgkLoTWoAIwbHB.png (640x480, 371.1K)

If this is real, this movie sounds... basic.
By what I'm reading Mario isn't going to meet Peach until the very end and Donkey/Cranky Kong disappears from the plot. There aren't even any character moments from anyone, not from Mario and Luigi or Mario and Peach. Even Despicable Me had some moments.

>..but Biosyn handlers release Atrociraptors on them using the same laser tagging the Indoraptor [had]
Why do they keep doubling down on the most ridiculed parts of the last movie? Another Indo and further raptor flanderization in FK and now this and whatever the hell the rest of that was.

>it's shit
And no one was shocked.

Attached: mario the move the gura reaction.png (882x859, 983.38K)

Seth Rogen so unfunny that he's been reduced to making monkey noises.

you suck at this, OP

That would be perfect and the plots to the JW movies would serve Dino Crisis a lot better, but Universal only owns the rights so that no one else has anything notable with dinosaurs in it that could launch a competing franchise. They own the film rights to Turok, too.

Attached: Disallusionment.png (279x346, 208.11K)

it's funny how those leaks forgot Peach has a voice in this

Kamek is male? I always thought it was like Bowser's grandma