You're watching the Dilbert reboot, right?

You're watching the Dilbert reboot, right?

Attached: FQoyUZiWQAgLckj.jpg (1024x448, 47.7K)

What Dilbert reboot?

Didn't the creator had a schizo meltdown recently

only if i can get more dilberitos

NO REFUNDS DILBERTMAN

>world has gone crazy
>people think it's normal
>now you're the insane one

been getting steadily crazier since 2016 or so, but he did have to be hospitalized a couple weeks ago

Is this real or is this another one of those cases where someone on here gets assmad at something Adams said on Twitter and starts up a thread to vent

He halfway admits it here

Attached: scottadams.png (596x334, 41.62K)

Attached: 10A133F4-30DA-40FA-A1EF-C5AEA117D6B7.jpg (1370x1027, 80.44K)

My dad watches scott adams every day, should I be worried?

Er that depends on context and your dad. Adams has some wild takes and seems to be getting worse, but the danger is that he's probably more of a gateway to crazier people.
I would be more worried if your dad was really into infowars and starting talking about Tom Hanks running a shadow one world government fueled by biochips in vaccines.

He said taxes are pretty much threatened by the barrel of a gun which is mostly true, he fucked up when he said there were specific people he can identify who are holding the gun which is where he went a bit nuts. Given the power the IRS has, the Byzantine US tax structure and their history of harassing people inconvenient to the current administration it's not completely out of the realm of possibility but still indicates a broader paranoia.

>Ranch
>Cool Ranch

No.

Attached: choose lyfe.png (850x476, 119.45K)

he's been having basically a constant schizo meltdown for years

God she's so hot.

>dies anyway

Attached: 1641412578659.png (1200x675, 449.16K)

she's CUTE

He said some stuff on Twitter but people aren't mad at it so much as they're wondering what the hell is going on here.

Attached: FQqXLgSWUA0iLfO.jpg (1010x2048, 208.88K)

Man, managed to get the entire animated series on DVD not too long ago, and god damn is it brilliant.

He has gone senile.

>I agree that government uses taxes to harass people, but if you think government uses taxes to harass people you are paranoid

okay..

>Dilbert gets pregnant in one of the episodes
That means he was a transgender man, and now she is transitioning back into a woman, kinda empowering to be honest familia.

The IRS pretty much only fucks with poor people at this point so I'm not sure what Scott's issue is

>Awhile back, Adams is in the news again for saying the Dilbert animated series got canned because UPN wanted to shift towards a black demographic and push garbage like Sasha McNasty (same shift also got Home Movies cancelled before Adult Swim picked it up)
>People posting clips of the Dilbert cartoon, calling it shit
>I think it's not actually that bad, seek out the whole show and its pretty good, much better than the comic (some former Simpsons and Seinfeld writers on the team explains it)
The first time you laugh at a Dilbert comic is your first step into becoming a sad, joyless adult (an NPC in today's term). The show on the other hand, that just means you're based.

Attached: MV5BNDgzNTA5NjczMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzE2OTM0MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 25.13K)

He was telling the truth about UPN though. People still joke about how aggressive they were when it came to trying to go after the "urban" demographic.

That means it's working!

Attached: Vaxx Adams.jpg (1024x665, 135.96K)

I'd like to think the NPC meme comic was the point where the cracks started to show.

How the fuck is this schizo's daily webcomic so normal still?

I love how he can confidently say exactly how many times each thing happened to him, except he can only give a rough estimate on how many times someone stole $50,000 from him.

The usual Scott Adams tactics.
- appeal to emotions
- pretend things are "unknowable"
- the right side is the side that's more persuasive
- if you're wrong, claim it actually proves you right

In this case, taxes FEEL wrong so tell people taxes ARE wrong. Pretend it's unknowable whether the IRS harasses people or not, but assume they do. And if people tell him he's wrong then it just proves him right.

t. senile low-test beta

Attached: 1613555126128.jpg (653x653, 110.02K)

To be fair, it's real hard to keep track of how many Nigerian princes you've forwarded the money to so far.

is Scott going to be okay?

Attached: 53361s.png (512x481, 113.07K)

You'd think after the first 3 times having his car radio stolen, he would do something to prevent that from happening.

The dilbert cartoon was pretty fuckin based, yeah. It really felt like a proper extension of the comic strip and all the characters were great.

this as latin america numbers, I know because I live in fucking buenos aires and got roughly the same numbers.
where the fuck does he live?

Yeah but then he'd no longer get little knife treats.

>talking shit about Shasta McNasty
The halloween episode alone is better than anything from Dilbert.

well bros are you more fit than scott adams?

Attached: dilbertfitness.png (531x815, 321.87K)

Nah I'm a skinny lazy piece of shit. But at least I don't take extra testosterone to cope.

>He was telling the truth about UPN though

No he wasn't, the timeline doesn't add up

>Malcom and Eddie
>Homeboys in Outer Space
>The Parkers

Not to mention the all time classic The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer. That's just off the top of my head. They were always "the black channel" as a kid. They did air Seven Days though. That show was based.

what did he mean by this

Attached: scot1.png (596x664, 133.94K)

Maybe his Russian funding ran out and he's desperate

Attached: lk051818dAPR.jpg (735x534, 77.49K)

>Russia wants to make sure every US citizen is armed

...Huh? The 2nd Amendment did legitimately deter at least one foreign invasion. The Japanese were very leery about making landfall in Califorinal because, as one put it "There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

That was probably in response to some links between Russian oligarch funds and prominent members of the NRA... and an excuse to make a pun.
>The Japanese were very leery about making landfall in Califorinal because
Nah, why'd they be worried about a few civilians with guns whilst they're eager to literally rape the Chinese and not care about compliance in occupied states?

>recently

Attached: shigger.png (500x365, 262.23K)

The same reason we were worried about having to invade people who would send kintergardeners with katanas to resist

>Russia's economy is in shambles
>but they're also secretly funding every American who disagrees with me
>that's definitely what all their sanctions-busting is focused on

It really is a shame that Infowars is going bankrupt. I miss listening to Alex Jones. It's better fodder for world building than modern urban fantasy.

Goddamn did he really post this and act like it looks good? Bro needs to work on his everything

Yes. Scott’s podcast is the most boring thing in human history. I’ve watched it a few times out of curiosity. Anyone who can listen to him regularly must have problems

He's like 70, to be fair.

Infowars isn’t actually bankrupt, it’s just declaring chapter 11 bankruptcy to avoid paying out to the Sandyhook families after being found guilty.

No. Adams has bizarre takes, like literally claiming Trump would over turn the vote at the last minute because, and I quote “that’s the better movie ending.”
But he’s mostly just harmless babbling. It’s people like Tim Pool, who do nothing but spout angry delusions bordering on teenage fan fiction instead of reading the news articles he claims the videos are about, that you should be worried of. I legit feel Tim Pool is the person everyone says Alex Jones is. A Deranged lunatic yelling out conspiracies left and right. The man claimed that Russia was never gonna invade Ukraine, that it was all a plot by the democrats to get more power. He said that, the day. Literally the day before the invasion

I'm pro 2A but this isn't true, there was no realistic way Japan could have ever invaded the mainland USA. The distance getting here would be too large to not see them coming long beforehand, not to mention actually having the manpower and equipment to invade and make it inland

>send kintergardeners with katanas to resist
Just imagine the movies Clint Eastwood would have made with this stuff. Pity they bombed.

The guy is like 100ys old, he's fit for his age.

In fairness that's pretty damn good for an old man in America. Assuming he's not aiming for bodybuilding but just avoiding being a lardass.