Female Thor

I don't like this.

Attached: whor.png (1920x801, 1003.11K)

MMMMM FUTA COCK

Cry moar chudcel

Faggot, as usual.

t. never read her shitty run

Attached: 1650308438392.webm (1920x802, 2.99M)

She actually looks pretty good. I said this for America Chavez, I'll give her live action an honest shot. I wish they drop the cancer angle, I think that's disrespectful to women.

>I wish they drop the cancer angle, I think that's disrespectful to women.
how is that disrespectful

She looks the part though.
But what I REALLY liked is pic related. I had page this was based on as a wallpaper for years.

Forgot pic

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-04-19 004122.jpg (2022x850, 205.95K)

I mean look at it.
God of Thunder #12 is literally my favorite Thor issue

Attached: 1476388449490.jpg (1920x1080, 199.44K)

Not him, but probably Jane refusing to accept Asgardian magic to cure it, and the weird ass caveat of her using Mjolnir; each time she transforms, the chemotherapy is purged from her body.

Attached: THOR.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

She's not sticking around. Natalie hates the role, and Jane is dying of cancer. If the leaks are on point, it's about Thor accepting she's going to die

why would she have a cock

Yeah that's fucking stupid and pretentious like she's doing something honorable

Whor is great

i disagree

I gotta hand it to them, judging from this it breaks not only the comic logic of how she has powers but also the logic set up in Thor Ragnarok.

are they gonna do cancer or not

So...what they are saying is Hershlag ACTUALLY has a Shlag?

will bale suck on her toes again?

Soul/Soulless

She has all the powers of Thor.

I’ll give Portman this: I appreciate her actually bulking up for the role. Beats Gal “The Twig” Gadot just wandering in looking like a broom.

Movie’s going to be trash though.

Why? Because they're going to have sex? GTFO and find a partner if you're jealous about a fictional character being able to fuck.

Holy SOVL

Attached: Marvel Studios' Thor_ Love and Thunder _ Official Teaser.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

for real, it should be aids like all you fags have.

>we're probably getting Jarnbjorn

Attached: xmpgh7k7e0r01[1].jpg (579x426, 33K)

just like my anime

Have you tried being straight?

Aaron is unironically retarded.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the plot line of Jane being worthy of Mjolnir and possessing the power of Thor. It's how it was handled in the comics that was the problem. They tried to play it up that she was not a new character, "She's not She-Thor, she's not Thor Girl, she's Thor now" they said, they played it up like she was the one true Thor and the old one was gone and this is what Thor was going to be from now on, and that it was obviously better this way because female characters were better and if you disagreed you just had to shut up and deal with it.

Attached: she-thor.jpg (1496x994, 201.5K)

You cock fucking faggot.

if she hates the role why come back after they wrote her out years ago? quick cash?

We're already enter THIS era of Marvel

Attached: 1646468730001.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

why do I always think this thumbnail is mgsv

As if any of newer MCU movies follow any kind of comics
Taika is a great director

Will she become a Valkyrie like in the comics?

>cgi her helmet completely
>dont bother with white eyes
either waititi or the post people are retarded af.

i'd put money on korg making a retarded joke when this scene happens because taika is just that kind of shitty director

Attached: _g1NWZot56UgpCfcDKHpqUwCi9apTI_AZx4yMlbIJaU (1).png (527x608, 387.04K)

There's going to be retarded jokes undercutting every serious moment just like nearly every other MCU film. It's one of the series weakest aspects - not the jokes, just them defusing every single fucking scene.

>literally gif related

Attached: naruto-shippuden-op.gif (498x280, 2.84M)

kino emulating kino

Fuckyou Dobson!

>Lemme hold this cool action pose while the guy behind me is literally getting eaten alive
We're never gonna get Beta Ray Bill are we? At least as something more than a joke.

I always thought this happened in Forrest Gump and I'm always shocked when I check and it didn't

>Dobson vanished off the internet and no one's quite sure why
One can only hope he killed himself with an air compressor.

Attached: tasteful.jpg (456x810, 91.5K)

It's really odd to me how the MCU has been formulaic for nearly ten years but there's still people who ask dumbass questions like this

I think it's going to be cool.

why ?

Based

The movie already looks visually impressive, it's going to be standard MCU so no masterpiece but a fun time nonetheless, plus I like when they give 2nd chances to these forgotten characters, now I'm just going to be waiting for Betty Ross to make a comeback as well.

Ironically, Unworthy Thor was much more interesting.

>I don't like this.
I don't care.

Ironically would’ve been better if she didn’t ruin it with that dumbass smirk that hollywood thinks all women need to be badass. Same shit with Captain Marvel.
My favorite female heroes in the MCU are the ones from Guardians of the Galaxy, and I don’t remember them smirking.
Luckily, I’m sure this is just a marketing stunt, and the final product won’t be as cringe.

Attached: C1207A66-08D8-41C0-8EEF-008E2252754F.jpg (450x600, 28.89K)

There's lots of angles they could do with Betty
>Red She Hulk
>Thunderbolts leader
>Harpy
If the She Hulk leaks are true she could also be Skaar's foster mom

to this day im not sure what he was going for considering he was always had a hard on for GRRL power

I'm just griping and lamenting user, the window for BRB closed at the start of Thor Ragnarok with Surtur's 'defeat' and Mjolnir shattering. At best he'll get a laugh-off cameo like Throg did in Loki.
>no based broship Scuttlebutt
>no BRB and Thor forging their cosmic bromance by fighting on a volcano planet while Odin judges them
>no BRB and Lady Sif hanging out and being playfully flirty

Attached: CFzqIqB.jpg (1782x2114, 868.34K)

>hammer is a storm bitch
>happy to lend her power to some other random bitch
checks out

I didn't really like the comic run but she Portman looks surprisingly good here. I'm surprised how much she managed to bulk up. The movie sill seems predominantly focused on Thor so i don't mind this story arc in there,

It's Dobson man, there isn't much more to it than that.

Attached: dobson holiday special.jpg (758x1280, 581.38K)

Be grateful user, the BRB of the MCU wouldn't have been more than horse jokes

Why lament? Read Simonson and JiM again. Movies are overrated.

why? does she not look like the comics?

>tfw when no Ryan Gosling going full autistic horse