Spider-Man: Fake Red

So, what did you think about it Yea Forums? I thought it was better than most of the spider-stuff that marvel has been putting out in recent years, too bad it got canceled.

Attached: Eb0DCuFWkAAdFcE.jpg (1460x2048, 848.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-07-01/spider-man-fake-red-manga-canceled/.161284
mangadex.org/title/1205e6aa-dc67-4a96-b8e6-18cf22a307aa/spider-man-fake-red
twitter.com/CBCebulski/status/1335305229403906050
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MCU emblem on chest
fuck no. not interested. i can see right through that shit.

it was alright. but the story didn't have really ant where to go after Peter came back.

A Spider-man without spider-powers is just a lamer Daredevil.

There's no MCUshit in this story, the design was based on PS4's spidey.

cringe looking suit
cringe slott OC
already not interested

>Silly OC character that ruined Spider-Man's origin as the dying radioactive spider now makes absolutely sure to crawl over and bite a POC for "representation" in a silly retcon

Nope.

Miles doesn't appear in this.

What an awful costume. It's like a weird amalgamation of the worst parts of the MCU suit and the PS4 suit.

The manga got serialized as a promo for the ps4 game, that's why it's designed like that (even though the plot is completely different).

Takuya >

kinda surprised Viz never offically translated it into english, it would probly be a high seller

the art was decent

Would Kodansha even license it to them?

oh, honestly I thought it was shuesha produced Manga. who does Kodansha Linsence stuff to these days?

>who does Kodansha Linsence stuff to these days?
They have had 2 American publishers for a decade now, Kodansha Comics and Vertical Comics.

I don't know much about it.

I haven't read it

>fake red never got licensed
>spider-man j did
fucking marvel is run by retards. still not as bad as dc releasing 3 of 4 volumes of batman and the justice league though and then never releasing the final one.

Peter disappeared and some guy finds his suit in an alleyway, the manga is basically the guy impersonating spider-man but without powers, is quite decent.

I liked it.

>Miles doesn't appear in this.

Attached: the cos.jpg (650x366, 39.51K)

it's very strange that Marvel never made an attempt to bring it over here, apparently due to "low sales" in Japan they even cancelled the tankoban that would've released
Not adding a manga to their list of titles especially one based off of Spider-Man shows that Marvel truly is run by spiteful retards

>apparently due to "low sales" in Japan they even cancelled the tankoban that would've released
I don't know where you heard this, but it isn't true. It's for sale on Amazon Japan right now.

NTA but
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-07-01/spider-man-fake-red-manga-canceled/.161284
inb4
>anime news network
I guess the real issue is there would've been more stories but now there won't be

It has the best version of Screwball.

Marvel should do the Mangaverse 2.0 but actually have Japanese people work on it instead of weebs.

Absolutely this.

Where can I read it

mangadex.org/title/1205e6aa-dc67-4a96-b8e6-18cf22a307aa/spider-man-fake-red

Why do they always adapt slott as of recent? I mean we have a lot of stories in college-marriage era that was never adapted. Why go for shit?

Anything that shows peter's marriage is a no no, that'd be too much progress.

It probably would've gone with him becoming a real hero in his own right but it still told a nice, complete story. Author had a better idea of what makes Spider-Mam special than most of the writers who have tried writing him. Art is great and minor as it is it's easily the best version of Screwball. Cute design and making her more of a thrill junkie than a true criminal makes way more sense with her livestreaming.

They got the Shueisha partnership immediately after so they more or less left Fake Red to die because of Jump.

that is a weird Spider-Man Suit

Cebulski did say that if Spider-Man Fake Red was ever brought back they would be open to translate it
twitter.com/CBCebulski/status/1335305229403906050

Silk isn't in it that much. It's about a temporary spider-man when Peter goes missing. At least read the synopsis first

Attached: Tumblr_l_255729402300935.jpg (922x1378, 479.26K)

marriagefags need to move on already

it's like a weird amalgamation of an mcu suit and the ps4 game suit.

And it's not like they shill her or anything over peter, she's just there to say that Peter dissapeared and act tsundere for a bit.

This incarnation of Peter Parker is incredibly handsome holy crap

Attached: d3dd947017a3.png (1842x1365, 2.4M)

when will this multiverse push stop? It's all so tiring

Attached: ASM2022001_Bengal_Connecting.jpg (768x1181, 284.08K)

There's no multiverse push in those 2 pages.

are we sure that is not Ben Reilly? he is blonde after all.

Spiderverse's Peter Parker was blonde too, also manga shading is often misleading so it might be brown.

They really should, the one shot mangas that got made a year or two back each introduced a few new characters. Like the iron man many by the creator of Yugioh where Tony fights a guy who's power comes from a children's card game.

Attached: 11.jpg (822x1200, 280.17K)

>Symbiotic suit
What ?

yeah, Spoiler for the book but the reason peter is missing for some time is that he fighting the Symbiote and the Fake Red guy helps him snap out of being Venom if I remember correctly.

Pete got controlled by the venom symbiote for a good chunk of the story if remember correctly. He was missing she the main guy started pretending to be him.

your generic 90s story is cool now because JAPAN

I have to respect the man, they have the chance to make a marvel manga and he made the villain a yugioh character wearing a duel disk in his chest.

Attached: R.png (523x796, 833.63K)

Generic 90's stories blow everything from the last twenties years out of the water.

dude the original featured Akira Yoshida

We don't speak of him.

Attached: 18098550730484.png (989x671, 502.44K)

>Akira Yoshida
that famed Mangaka. wonder where he is now? maybe in some Editorial position at a publisher perhaps.

Thanks

He was always handsome.

Maybe he got heat for trying his luck in the West, I heard that happens.

he would have to of course choose a western name maybe something beginning with a C, B and a C again

I dunno that sounds too made up

This bit went on for too long.