How does Yea Forums feel about Villainous ?

How does Yea Forums feel about Villainous ?

Will we ever get it on America/Europe ?

Attached: image_2022-04-18_203234963.png (568x416, 321.6K)

Cringy OC donut steel fest made by an autistic perfectionist who put way too much time and effort into pandering to lorefags and coomers rather than the primary audience of fujos. It took him so long to release the few episodes of the actual show that that the majority of the fandom either grew up and got a life or moved onto creators such as Vivziepop who cater to them specifically.

Kys.

And so far OP, Villianous is a hit in LA CN, but regular CN just won’t give it a chance. They have another book on the horizons.

It's literally American, retard.

Maybe someday user.

Attached: kick.webm (1280x720, 386.99K)

Call me a conspirator but I don't think it ever get a proper release in the States since it serves as competition to the status quo of CN burbank.

God I wish that was me. But the show is still developing. And I’m excited to see what happens next.

Empty pandering, I should add, because it's highly unlikely that this show will get a proper ending, much less a payoff to all the blink-and-you-miss-it secret lore, trillion OCs with their own onlyfans, spoopypasta websites, and other secondary crap. It's just an edgier, more easter egg heavy, more Mexican version of OK KO that's also 666 percent more cringe because it actually takes its deviantart OCs seriously and makes them shit all over the entire CNverse as some weird flex. In other words, it's tryhard garbage.

Good. It's definitely better than most of the shit airing which is why it will never be released in the states, unfortunately.

No one asked you

>t. assmad fujoshit

OP did. Reread it, dumbass.

So what, the 'what do you think of this' question only applies when people agree with you? Fuck off.

I like the pink hypnosis lady. I hope she gets a happy ending eventually.

She doesn't deserve one. Heed was a giant bitch who cheated her way to hero and betrayed her only friend.
I'd rather see what happens to the Bunny conqueror.

What is the appeal of a series like this or Wanted, or Despicable Me? We already live in a world where villains win all the time and control everything.

League of super evil, but with serious plot

Attached: 1644636292284.jpg (1688x3296, 936.78K)

And appealing designs and funny jokes

And better in general.

It was already confirmed a dub was being worked on

Villains tend to be more interesting I guess.

As for Villainous specifically, it has the whole gravity falls esque lore going on and functions as a pseudo CN City since it brings in and/or references other CN shows all the time (be it due to the setting itself or Black Hat's capability of just going to other dimensions and universes on a whim).

On top of that it has choice waifus and character designd since mexicans enjoy hot cartoon babes

>How does Yea Forums feel about Villainous ?
I liked it, it was pretty fun (though one of my favorite shows when I was a kid was Excel Saga so this is kinda expected).
>Will we ever get it on America/Europe ?
If are it's gonna have to come out on Adult Swim, CN is now targeted towards babies so there's no way we'd see in on CN. Sucks too since it would easy be massive in that states (especially because of 505 english va).

I’m really excited. I already bought the book. I just want more.

Perfect.

Attached: BF940DDB-7900-45D3-B345-E77F8B93DBA2.jpg (1195x1159, 109.41K)

Attached: detenme_esto__by_polo_jasso_d2aklb2-fullview.jpg (1280x448, 189.14K)

Attached: FQMO2_4WUAYNiBA.jpg (1920x1920, 887.32K)

PAPERHAT IS THE SUPREME SHIP.

Attached: based.jpg (540x515, 36.07K)

Counterpoint, she's hot as fuck.

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: Unknown 5.jpg (960x1200, 108.09K)

Meanwhile paperlizard is the most realistic one

Attached: IMG_20220225_142329.jpg (1080x1690, 262.56K)

It is and isn’t. She shows no love to him, and mostly tortures him for fun. She would dump him at BH feet if she thought he wanted it.

I believe it will remain as an episodic cartoon to the average viewer, but to people with the extra information from the websites and the books will find a bit more of a tragic setting.
If i am interpreting things correctly in the book Flug does not remember well when he and demencia got to BH org, and anything written from that gets censored by BH so you end up with a lot of questions and a few bad assumptions.
Seems like it will be a hit with teen to young adult audiences, if it doesn't go full comedy telenovela with it's writing.

>It's literally American, retard.

wrong

Attached: FDmtyt8WYAcZEeQ.jpg (3012x4096, 834.4K)

They're more like siblings. She does care about him in her crazy way

>and mostly tortures him for fun
This sounds like love

>This sounds like love

If you're in middle school, high school at most. Sure, it could be.

But in your twenties?

Attached: danerys thor.jpg (875x583, 86.35K)

One of the most soulful cartoons in recent times, the only reason why the US branch doesn't promote it's because it would detract from their literal baby shows

Attached: black hat bueno.png (676x743, 238.54K)

You paperlizard fags will continue to COPE as Black Hat ignores her every advance.

Attached: paperhat.png (529x743, 183.09K)

Is considered love in cartoons!

Bh does the same to Dementia. I don’t think it’s love.

Attached: Unknown 6.jpg (425x599, 64.36K)

BH just ignores her

Paperhat gets more points since he tortures Flugg more

Paper lizard is Dementia and Flug.

> BH just ignores her
That’s the best way to torture her as BH desu. It’s the equivalent of the way he tortures Flug. He also secretly loves when she praises him.

Attached: Unknown 8.jpg (1227x1920, 239.02K)

>He also secretly loves when she praises him.
He doesn't

of course!

He does. But it had more to do with his ego.

Dementia would cuck Flug so fucking fast it wouldn’t even be funny.

Americans MAD
Keep seething

She was made to ride his face.

I miss when we got updates on their life.

new waifu and female adonis belt fetish acquired.

Attached: 281.png (997x821, 1.04M)

Attached: Demencia flug cute.jpg (1694x2160, 259.51K)

I love male Dementia.

Attached: 65684324-EF3C-4A52-8CEA-3B9881BB4B4C.jpg (741x1024, 150.24K)

I thought she scratched it off.

Would she be a good mom?

Attached: FF36B23D-6D5D-4219-9625-1521AC2EC855.jpg (946x1024, 186.37K)

Pfft that'd be too straightforward

I thought she got in a fight and just wouldn’t let it heal.

Absolutely not. Dementia would leave them on the side of the road.

Not exactly. Dem would eat other kids. Hers would be more like an adult than a child. She’d have some weird Twilight kids. And it’s cannon they would protect her.

Would BH care about them?

About as much as he cares for his minions, which is to say not really