Thor Love and Thunder Trailer

twitter.com/Marvel/status/1516054090509283335

Attached: 20220418_160251.jpg (864x1280, 961.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Scorsese_filmography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>real
very cool

I didn't get much out of this trailer. Feel like I'm over the MCU.

Words cannot describe how much I hate what the MCU did to Thor.

No sign of Gorr. I guest since this is the teaser, they’re saving him for the main trailer.

Funny how Moon Knight and Doctor Strange do gods and magic way better as if to retroactively fix the fuckups of Thor. Also this film is especially annoying because they used fucking Gorr of all people. They couldn’t have used the damn Mangog and Ulik?

Attached: 19EE4247-990E-40C6-8AC6-45929A45846A.jpg (377x325, 49.82K)

Oh hey Whor's there

> shoehorning jane in at the end

seems like a decent expectation for this movie, they're trying to do god butcher and thor finding himself while also cramming in a completely unrelated story.

Oh God, NOT THIS FUCKING SONG!!!

Dude, it has “Love” in the title and we still don’t have Amora the Enchantress yet

>They couldn’t have used the damn Mangog and Ulik?

Stop spamming this, you fucking autist.

Spamming what? Also why not them? Go shill your trash elsewhere Aaron

That one leak from a year ago better be real, because that ending was perfect for this type of movie.

I might watch it at home at some point, but I don't think I'm going to see this in a theater.

Some of the visuals/backgrounds were nice.

What leaks? Could you repeat them? Also the beginning of this trailer kind of implies Thor buries Jane

What leak?

are Zeus thunderbolts based on the Arkons Thunderbolts from Weirdworld?

Attached: Weirdworld_Arkon_Character_Designs_by_Mike_Del_Mundo.jpg (1016x432, 131.41K)

No I think it’s just the basic imagery we’ve seen before. Also anyone else notice Gamora wasn’t there with the guardians?

I don't care about superheroes

Attached: scorsese-martin-002-portrait-by-brigitte-lacombe-for-sight-and-sound.jpg (1000x1333, 159.67K)

Why... WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE CHEAP PLASTIC FUCKING GARAGE???

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-18-09-20-55.png (1920x1080, 803.71K)

she is not meant to be Alt universe Gamora fuck of to do her own thing

Pretty much the same we’ve seen in sculptures. I’m more offended by the cheap wristband

Did these fucking brain damaged cunts learn NOTHING from the god tier authenticity & craftsmanship in Aquaman?

Attached: hades-hercules.gif (478x356, 717.5K)

So who’s playing Hercules

Well then fuck off, you're only good movie is Shutter Island anyway.

Thats really cool to see

Attached: image.png (995x1007, 1M)

it cant be worse than ragnarok
right?
right?

its a green rod edited with cgi

Yeah. The movies last year not doing great, covid or not, and the shows not generating much buzz past WandaVision gave signs that people might be ready to move on, but unfortunately I think they'll still line up for this and Strange though. Waititi and memberberries respectively are too much of a pull. I wish this shit would just fizzle out already like Star Wars.

What was it supposed to look like? Honest question
See that’s what I want to know. Is this a vehicle to have Herc replace Thor moving forward?

For toys

It’s been over since Endgame

She looks hot idc

Attached: FE926464-D962-4427-8B2F-6CAC291E961E.jpg (1945x818, 75.34K)

Different user here, I believe its's this one:

>The movie is a “cosmic road trip through the Nine Realms”.

>Thor is in space, going on adventures with the Guardians of the Galaxy. He’s fit again, they all have new looks and are basically intergalactic rock stars.

>Gorr is an alien warrior with a vendetta against the gods for not saving his people and slaughtering them across the universe with the Necrosword.

>Thor returns to Earth and reunites with Jane Foster, who has cancer. She is able to wield Mjolnir and it prevents her cancer from spreading while she is powered up. Jane keeps Mjolnir while Thor uses Stormbreaker.

>Valkyrie is still ruling New Asgard, which has become a cultural landmark. Korg and Miek have administrative jobs. Valkyrie also gets a new female love interest.

>The Asgardian theater troupe (Luke Hemsworth as Fake Thor, Matt Damon as Fake Loki and Sam Neill as Fake Odin, now joined by Melissa McCarthy as fake Hela) are back, re-enacting the events of Thor: Ragnarok.

>Thor and Jane meet with Lady Sif in an ice planet (probably Svartalfheim) where she was dumped by Loki-as-Odin years before. She has a new look and a bad attitude.

>Thor also visits Valhalla and meets with Heimdall.

he's going to double down on everything from that film user, so just expect a more distilled version of what we got in Ragnarok

Shoulda used real, artisanal lightning bolts obviously.

You can't seriously say "people are ready to move on" when NWH did what it did and interest in both DS2 and this are through the roof.

He has more than one good movie, but you may not have watched them because they were made before 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Scorsese_filmography

>Lady Sif and Valkyrie have roughly the same amount of screentime.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy are not in it much, but they appear throughout the film instead of just one scene.

>Loki doesn’t appear to be in the movie, though some earlier rumors said he would be the one who brings Jane’s Mjolnir from a parallel timeline. The same source didn’t know about Evan Peters in WandaVision, so there is still a chance.

>The movie’s central theme is love and how it affects people. Thor is determined to save Jane and Jane enjoys being with Thor again and sharing his power, but they both ultimately have to come to terms with the fact she will die soon and they’re just avoiding the inevitable. The movie ends on a bittersweet note with Thor and Jane accepting that and just enjoying the time they have left.

>Sif is still secretly in love with Thor and dies for him in the end. Valkyrie struggles to open up to love after losing the love of her life (that blonde Valkyrie that died for her in the Ragnarok flashbacks). Even Gorr is driven by the family that he lost because of the gods’ neglect.

He does look like axl rose

You do remember the general audience didn't care about Thor at all until Ragnarok right?

Why are they suddenyl faithful to the comics

It wasn't cool. It just hammers home how much they're going to butcher this story.

It's time

Attached: file.png (696x390, 567.41K)

I remember the story being that Jane had cancer and that for some reason (can't remember if it was magic or multiverse shenanigans) she was able to become Thor and survive. However, the leak says she ends up having to sacrifice that power to save the day, and the film ends with Thor and Jane living together, passing the days together until she dies. This is a pretty heartbreaking way to end a blockbuster superhero movie, but I like that.
>Also the beginning of this trailer kind of implies Thor buries Jane
The Jane we see could just be from another universe
this is probably the one I remember

is there a real link? i'm not watching at 144p on twitter

>Love and Thunder
why are they so bad at naming movies?

Yeah it is, you're welcome to cry about it though.

>yet another 80s wank
Yawn

>Sif is still secretly in love with Thor and dies for him in the end
Twitter is not gonna like that

Why do Waititi's movies have 80s logos and music when the story has nothing to do with that?

Why is Moon Knight so much better at this shit? Is it because the Ennead actually do amazing godlike feats instead of being glorified aliens?

Attached: 4E507700-2843-43C7-AC72-269866C052AD.jpg (1375x2013, 700.58K)

And what do NWH and Strange have in common? On the other hand you have Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals and all the Disney Plus shit. Waititi's new pirate show is mogging Moon Knight. Marvel is still everywhere because monoculture, but you can't deny things have changed post-Endgame.

Who is she?

Attached: 2393DD6C-3481-44E8-9F4E-E04164286859.jpg (416x311, 120.35K)

>Sif dies for him in the end
Fucking don't.

These actually make it sound like its gonna be okay, which is why I doubt they're real

Attached: file.png (894x561, 851.42K)

flies and shit

Don't let his fags tell you otherwise user. Fap furiously

>What was it supposed to look like? Honest question
Actual fucking metal or at least just a litteral frozen lightning bolt. Anything but the cheap trash we got.

In Hollywood it's either having a style (as worthless as it may be for the plot) or a generic boring look. I will take cheap stylization over generic grey.

Genuinely odd for them to just make it exactly the same from Falligar's pose to the rocks.

I don’t find walki talki funny

Should this be considered tracing or something? Look at his fucking teeth.

>Olympus
Can't wait for this bromance to happen.
Also looks like Alt!Gamora already ditched the Guardians.

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 601.92K)

Idris Elba

The theme is what makes me think it's real because that's the one thing most fake leaks lack. Movies like these all have a theme and a message that is present throughout the movie, even if it's all just to do cheap fanservice that sells toys. And it seems like something Marvel would do.

>and Jane enjoys being with Thor again and sharing his power
This is encouraging. I was afraid she would be a abrasive bitch that was gonna be all "I don't need a god in my life" shit.

A female in the MCU working out?

>Introspective character driven movie
mite b cool
>Realise its the MCU so it will descend into CGI battle and quips

Shang-Chi didn't do that bad. NWH and Strange are multiversal yes, but this will obviously do $1B after a natural increase from Ragnarok and Thor's showings in IW and EG. If this doesn't do that number then maybe I'll think it's on the decline but just keep in mind people have said "maybe the audience is tired of Marvel" for nearly every movie since GOTG

Is it any surprise considering how she and the Warriors 3 have been treated? Be thankful Bill was spared

Is it just me or did Natalie not skip arm day?

It feels so good to see the Guardians again bros. It has been ages

Attached: 81AAEGoLMWL._SL1384_.jpg (979x1384, 340.5K)

what will he say of it?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 48.58K)

The lack of news had kinda killed my hype but now i'm 100% into it again. Taika never misses with the comedy

Attached: Isayama.jpg (640x518, 33.82K)

who the fuck is the villain?

probably will say it's good that spend the rest of his review trying and failing to shit on people who think he is a hack

>thor has a crush on peter
kinda random. Wasn't he trying to take his captain role last time?

Dubsman

if Sif dies and Jane is set to die just like the leak says, he's gonna hate it and call it sexist.

because its made of adamantine and Herc's mace is going to have the same texture

Gorr the God Butcher, and I'm expecting him to be killing a lot of gods since Zeus was shown.

how old are you? serious question. Also do you have a beard and wear glasses?

He chucks tons of these all of the time. Zeus ain't gonna have Haphestus waste his time making them all articulate.

Ragnarok was kino you plebian

IIRC the giant dead dinosaur thing was one of Gorr's victims in the comics.

NEW TOYS

27 but look 19

Seems fun, but the wide comedy framing looks a little goofy.

Are you guys this retarded? It's meant to look funny, it's a fucking comedy.

THE HECKIN REACTERINOS ARE OUT!

Attached: reaction.png (604x876, 842.13K)

I liked Ragnarok, but I get why some people wouldn't be into it. The tone is a lot more lighthearted than the first two Thor movies and Thor jokes around a lot more.

I don't get the appeal of reaction videos

that was quick

People only care about those because nostalgia cameos. From my normie friends, MCU burnout is in effect. They just don't care anymore.

>Thor is determined to save Jane and Jane enjoys being with Thor again and sharing his power, but they both ultimately have to come to terms with the fact she will die soon and they’re just avoiding the inevitable. The movie ends on a bittersweet note with Thor and Jane accepting that and just enjoying the time they have left.
No way modern MCU is capable of heart, I'd be genuinely shocked if they pull this off and pull it off well

Attached: file.png (1400x788, 1M)

Attached: unknown.png (1273x823, 1.16M)

The post Endgame MCU is a franchise corpse that's completely ignoring what made this crap successful in the first place in order to pipeline character changes from the last decade and expecting people to be stupid enough to lap it up

Disney knows they can be cheap with these movies and still make millions.

>thor 2 is kino
fixed that for you